What's in your vape right now?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
My evo has been on since 7am this morning....

No kids....

No work....

Early morning Formula 1 with dna genetics og kush.....

MvFRmV5h.jpg

Not used the evo, or kush this early before....it's effective.....

Last edited:

Trypsy Summers

I got some 'leafy' fluffy lower buds from a batch of Himalayan Orange Diesel (HOD), and Russian Rocket Fuel (RRF) mixed up with a nice blend of Northern Lights. :science:

The link says the R.R.F and HOD shouldn't be ready until the end of the month, but this is a sneak preview...! This stuff is nice I can feel the RRF ringing through, nice head touch along with body stone (not as brutal as Chemdawg, but) nice for such an early sneak peak....;)

imho; Russian Rocket Fuel is like Golovkin's left hook!!:goon::ko::ko:

Pure Peace :leaf:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I got some 'leafy' fluffy lower buds from a batch of Himalayan Orange Diesel (HOD), and Russian Rocket Fuel (RRF) mixed up with a nice blend of Northern Lights. :science:

The link says the R.R.F and HOD shouldn't be ready until the end of the month, but this is a sneak preview...! This stuff is nice I can feel the RRF ringing through, nice head touch along with body stone (not as brutal as Chemdawg, but) nice for such an early sneak peak....;)

imho; Russian Rocket Fuel is like Golovkin's left hook!!:goon::ko::ko:

Great Strains you talk about!
SPOILed CANDY (kind of insane)?
gh2HiR9.jpg

Trypsy Summers

Great Strains you talk about!
SPOILed CANDY (kind of insane)?
gh2HiR9.jpg
@ataxian, You've got me dribbling over my coffee, lol

By the way, if you haven't already, you should try some of the Russian Rocket Fuel its a KO - for sure! In fact I've stopped calling it RRF, I just called it The Golovkin, and if its super strong (even for RRF) then its referred to as Golovkin's Hammer!:goon:

Ps: I am not a person of violence by any stretch of the mind, but the devastation I have seen this herb bring is only matched by the ferocious punching power of that boxer!! Hence the Golovkin, it's like him in as much as its nice as fuck outside of the ring/vape, but once inside, you're going down, and if you're lucky, for the count lol!!:ko:

Lately, the only strain that has touched me like that, is Chemdawg, and as I said previously, this is only the leafy (fluffy) lower buds early taster, and its still got about 3 - 4 weeks to go before harvest, never mind the cure, etc!

PS: I just love that pink EVO - way to go you!! , (I might try it, will it void the warranty??)

Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian, You've got me dribbling over my coffee, lol

By the way, if you haven't already, you should try some of the Russian Rocket Fuel its a KO - for sure! In fact I've stopped calling it RRF, I just called it The Golovkin, and if its super strong (even for RRF) then its referred to as Golovkin's Hammer!:goon:

Ps: I am not a person of violence by any stretch of the mind, but the devastation I have seen this herb bring is only matched by the ferocious punching power of that boxer!! Hence the Golovkin, it's like him in as much as its nice as fuck outside of the ring/vape, but once inside, you're going down, and if you're lucky, for the count lol!!:ko:

Lately, the only strain that has touched me like that, is Chemdawg, and as I said previously, this is only the leafy (fluffy) lower buds early taster, and its still got about 3 - 4 weeks to go before harvest, never mind the cure, etc!

PS: I just love that pink EVO - way to go you!! , (I might try it, will it void the warranty??)

I had CHEMDAWG 5 years ago. (I never see it around)?
I have 6 strains and a jar of mystery bud?

Girl Scout Cookies is one of my favorites. (DISPENSARIES sell out when they get it)
I have seed's for spring. (outdoors) warm climate with perfect soil I prefer.
I have many other go to's as well.

The SPOILED CANDY strain is incredible.
Look for it!

RRF I'll look for?
PEOPLES (INDICA) 27% may be higher?
I have for night!
CIVILIZED = CANNABIS

Last edited:

Where are you located? I've never heard of nor ever seen RRF.

archangelz001,
Reactions: ataxian

Trypsy Summers

@arc
Where are you located? I've never heard of nor ever seen RRF.
@Archangel, In answer to your question, I am in England, UK

As for Russian Rocket Fuel aka The Golovkin, if you type it into your browser I'm sure you'll get something on it, as there are several entries, but in the meantime, here's something from strainfinder re RRF!
Short Stuff Seedbank - Russian Rocket Fuel
Our russian rocket fuel strain is the result of crossing a heavy indica strain with very dense resinous buds with automatic NYC diesel which adds an exotic high and deeply fruity smell to the mix. This strain gives off a wonderful fuel-like aroma and really packs a punch.

Type: Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrid
Height: 11 – 18 inches
Harvest: 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield: 18 – 32g per plant
Effect: euphoric high
Potency: 9/10

Last edited:

Trypsy Summers

I had CHEMDAWG 5 years ago. (I never see it around)?
I have 6 strains and a jar of mystery bud?

Girl Scout Cookies is one of my favorites. (DISPENSARIES sell out when they get it)
I have seed's for spring. (outdoors) warm climate with perfect soil I prefer.
I have many other go to's as well.

The SPOILED CANDY strain is incredible.
Look for it!

RRF I'll look for?
PEOPLES (INDICA) 27% may be higher?
I have for night!
CIVILIZED = CANNABIS

@ataxian, Unfortunately my friend, we don't have dispensaries over here.
So most our things are via the link, but I will look out for Spoiled Candy - I like the name.
As for G.S.C., yeah its nice, we have the Barney's farm version, over here, which is G.S.C. x ROLEX KUSH aka Kush Cookies, as for the Chemdawg, the version we have, is the one that Greenhouse seeds were whacking out (a couple years back), I gotta say out of the five beads that my friend has grown, each one has been better than the last, (and the 1st one of the five was outstanding), I got word that the last one is due anytime soon! :rockon:

Personally 'm looking forward for the 'Golovkin' RRF:bowdown::bowdown:, it's due around Nov 5th, and also the Himalayan Orange Diesel,:rockon: I ain't one for pics, but I might be compelled to submit a couple of pics if these two are anywhere the hype!!:nod:

Other than that, we have ICE, Super Skunk, GSC for XMAS, and Gorilla Glue for the New Year...

On the outside front, I'm looking at Frisian Dew, Frisian Ducksfoot and maybe A.M.S (Anti Mold Strain)
for 2017:sherlock: although 'friends' have been talking a lot lately about UGORG (Underground Originals) seed-bank products! You see mold is the massive problem we have round here, that's why we're considering looking at seeds from 'Hybrids from Hell' (HFH) another notorious anti mold centered seed-bank.
If you (or anyone else) knows of any good (and proven) mold resistant, heavy yielders that are ready around 8weeks, then your insight would be very much appreciated. Oh by the way I just wanted to add, that this is certainly and MOST DEFINITELY a Cheese free zone, I love Skunk#1 to the fullness, but Cheese, yuk, yuk!!, Sorry did I say yuk? Cos I really meant say YUK!!:rant:
Cos we f*cking hate that nasty foul tasting Cheese!!:argh::bang:

sorry about that, and kind regards and thanks in advance.

Not saying;), Just saying:2c: Without Saying:)

Last edited:
Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian, Unfortunately my friend, we don't have dispensaries over here.
So most our things are via the link, but I will look out for Spoiled Candy - I like the name.
As for G.S.C., yeah its nice, we have the Barney's farm version, over here, which is G.S.C. x ROLEX KUSH aka Kush Cookies, as for the Chemdawg, the version we have, is the one that Greenhouse seeds were whacking out (a couple years back), I gotta say out of the five beads that my friend has grown, each one has been better than the last, (and the 1st one of the five was outstanding), I got word that the last one is due anytime soon! :rockon:

Personally 'm looking forward for the 'Golovkin' RRF:bowdown::bowdown:, it's due around Nov 5th, and also the Himalayan Orange Diesel,:rockon: I ain't one for pics, but I might be compelled to submit a couple of pics if these two are anywhere the hype!!:nod:

Other than that, we have ICE, Super Skunk, GSC for XMAS, and Gorilla Glue for the New Year...

On the outside front, I'm looking at Frisian Dew, Frisian Ducksfoot and maybe A.M.S (Anti Mold Strain)
for 2017:sherlock: although 'friends' have been talking a lot lately about UGORG (Underground Originals) seed-bank products! You see mold is the massive problem we have round here, that's why we're considering looking at seeds from 'Hybrids from Hell' (HFH) another notorious anti mold centered seed-bank.
If you (or anyone else) knows of any good (and proven) mold resistant, heavy yielders that are ready around 8weeks, then your insight would be very much appreciated. Oh by the way I just wanted to add, that this is certainly and MOST DEFINITELY a Cheese free zone, I love Skunk#1 to the fullness, but Cheese, yuk, yuk!!, Sorry did I say yuk? Cos I really meant say YUK!!:rant:
Cos we f*cking hate that nasty foul tasting Cheese!!:argh::bang:

sorry about that, and kind regards and thanks in advance.

Not saying;), Just saying:2c: Without Saying:)

{CRYSTAL COOKIES; THIN MINT COOKIES; GIRL SCOUT COOKIES}

These are big with the RAPPERS.

The COOKIE BROTHER'S are from up north near the bay area.
They grow very good weed (CANNABIS)

Outdoor growing and 12' tree's very common. (4 meter's)
Much smaller when grown indoors.

EAST LONG BEACH grows TRAIN WRECK, GSC, GPD that will devastate. (not bad for Southern California)?

We have so many strain's to try?

HYDRO is the way to go if stealth is your goal?

Outdoors in the correct climate? (WOW)!

The best so far in my worthless option is HAWAII out doors is TOP!
What do I know?

However I'm CIVILIZED (self proclaimed)!

The best weed from HUMBOLDT grown in HAWAII is not bad at all!

Last edited:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
This one seems to help me with the pain I battle from chemo induced peripheral neuropathy.

"Animal Cookies is the child of the legendary hybrid marijuana strains Girl Scout Cookies andFire OG. This clone-only strain flowers in 9-10 weeks, and grows into dense, frosty green buds tipped with purple. True to its name, Animal Cookies has a sweet, sour aroma with heavy full-body effects that will impress any veteran consumer. This potent medicine might be overkill for mild symptoms, but its ability to obliterate severe pain and insomnia is unprecedented.". - Leafly

animal-cookies__primary_bf84.jpg

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Peace all!

I figure I try and post the "good", but I like to help folks cope when they're down too, so...

Sharty Pirate Mix vape oil. (A desperate mix to simply have something for pain) I can't remember the last time I broke out my Kanger tank...

Because my guy is getting as slow as the stupid state I live in (Maryland).

They're both di#*ing around.

:bang:

Good things and good supply to everyone.

Top Bottom