What box mod are you using / recommending for on-demand convection 510 vapes?

HerbieVonVapster

I do want to point out even with the recent usb issue I been super happy with the P80. Mine was more than likely caused by me constantly charging it thru the USB port.

Durning the 3 months of camping I rarely had any AC power hookups so did most of the charging of this mod thru the usb in the camper. Between constantly hooking it up(it got a lot of use) and being bounced around in camper well driving with it still connected to the USB caused above average wear and tear on the usb connection. In normal use I don't think most people would experienced the same issue.

I still highly recommend this mod and don't want scare anyone away based on my mistreatment of it:) Mod itself still functions I'm just unable to update or charge it thru the usb anymore.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Silver is nice, but I think I will like the blue maybe even more.

I posted in the Z thread about dropping my G3D, batteries popped out as it rolled, now the door is a bit loose on even but does still shut tight and work fine it seems. Where the plastic meets the metal and other places have shifted a bit with some gaps in the cracks, so I may need to grab a new one of those at some point, though I'm lucky it seems to only be superficial damage...

Shit Snacks,

sativa2liter

lost in orbit
hey all, I'm on the market for a new mod after my rx 2/3 with FJ broke down due to the common no battery connection issue. I was hoping to get a joyetech mod, such as a v2 mini or cuboid, but every site that sells them are out of stock due to discontinuation or a shill. There must be a place to purchase them, right?

sativa2liter,

sickmanfraud

hey all, I'm on the market for a new mod after my rx 2/3 with FJ broke down due to the common no battery connection issue. I was hoping to get a joyetech mod, such as a v2 mini or cuboid, but every site that sells them are out of stock due to discontinuation or a shill. There must be a place to purchase them, right?

Aliexpress has Cuboid 200 in stock.

sickmanfraud,

little maggie

Oh yeah? I do appreciate the simplicity. Herbie did the offer some instructional tips in the firmware thread for me, they seemed a little over my head. After a better research on the resistance issue at the mod it does seem like it would be a risk to pick one up, not knowing if it would work right thanks too poor hcigar craftsmanship it seems? $63 is great for a mod like that, I too want a more compact version of RX250, but not if it might not work as well as we hope...
Re the hcigar: Alan recommended I get one for my iheat. The only problem I had with it was opening the battery door which he fixed. It's working fine.

Shit Snacks

Re the hcigar: Alan recommended I get one for my iheat. The only problem I had with it was opening the battery door which he fixed. It's working fine.

Yeah you have the VT75D, this was about the nano and C single batt models

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: YaMon

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
Silver is nice, but I think I will like the blue maybe even more.

I posted in the Z thread about dropping my G3D, batteries popped out as it rolled, now the door is a bit loose on even but does still shut tight and work fine it seems. Where the plastic meets the metal and other places have shifted a bit with some gaps in the cracks, so I may need to grab a new one of those at some point, though I'm lucky it seems to only be superficial damage...

I also ordered the blue. It was the nicest to my eye of all the colors on offer from vaporl.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I was looking at that mod, but didn't like the 22mm width and wanted something more compact. Are there any other FJ compatible mods for sale besides the cuboid 200 and the early RX series?
Wismec RX Gen3 Dual or Sinuous P80. Evic has the VTC Dual or VTC Mini too.

What are you gonna use it with?

Last edited:

HerbieVonVapster

Wismec RX Gen3 Dual or Sinuous P80. Evic has the VTC Dual or VTC Mini too and I think they're both on the list.

What are you gonna use it with?

FJ software is now working on the P80? Awesome news I didn't realize he has started supporting this mod.

Thanks @bossman

Edit I went to download it and I don't see the P80 listed as supported. Is there a link to the new version for the P80 somewhere to download?

Last edited:
HerbieVonVapster,

Shit Snacks

FJ software is now working on the P80? Awesome news I didn't realize he has started supporting this mod.

Thanks @bossman

Edit I went to download it and I don't see the P80 listed as supported. Is there a link to the new version for the P80 somewhere to download?

Bossman just meant them as good mods, with surmyevic. Unfortunately no tubo support for either one (shame since they seem to be the best form factors)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: bossman

sativa2liter

lost in orbit
@bossman I plan on using it with my splinter v1, imp, and eventually iheat once it is my turn on the wait list; trust me I would love a evic dual or vtwo mini but no one is selling them :disgust:
@Hippie I have not due to fear of buying a fake product, but I might do that. I don't believe amazon will sell mods though
@Summer I appreciate the list, and I have already researched every single one and the only that are available with 18650s via reputable websites are the cuboid 200, the older RX series. the la petite vaponaute is essentially a stainless rx75.

sativa2liter,
Reactions: Summer

Shit Snacks

@bossman I plan on using it with my splinter v1, imp, and eventually iheat once it is my turn on the wait list; trust me I would love a evic dual or vtwo mini but no one is selling them :disgust:
@Hippie I have not due to fear of buying a fake product, but I might do that. I don't believe amazon will sell mods though
@Summer I appreciate the list, and I have already researched every single one and the only that are available with 18650s via reputable websites are the cuboid 200, the older RX series. the la petite vaponaute is essentially a stainless rx75.

I think and Imp would be nice on a Cuboid Mini... Heard good things about Splinter on RX Mini too. No swapping batteries though, gotta try surmyevic

HerbieVonVapster

Bossman just meant them as good mods, with surmyevic. Unfortunately no tubo support for either one (shame since they seem to be the best form factors)

Guess I misunderstood @bossmans response. It seemed to me from reading his post he was supplying info that the P80 is supported by FJ software.

Thanks for clearing this up I don't want see someone mistake this info and purchase this mod with hopes of running it on that software.

I was also super excited and hoped he added support when I first read the post;)

Summer

Long Island, NY
Guess I misunderstood @bossmans response. It seemed to me from reading his post he was supplying info that the P80 is supported by FJ software.

Thanks for clearing this up I don't want see someone mistake this info and purchase this mod with hopes of running it on that software.

I was also super excited and hoped he added support when I first read the post;)

Yes, responders have to answer the question(s) asked & not throw in unrelated info. so as not to confuse readers.

@bossman, you still have a little time to go back & edit your post & take out the inapplicable myevic info.

Shit Snacks

Haha yup, no problem. The same thing happened to me when I was looking to buy the G3D at the time, someone mistakenly though sur was tubo. I have asked @funkyjunky if he could add support for these two mods, but unsurprisingly he is way too busy. I guess we'll have to suffer with sur ;)

@Shit Snacks how do you like your cuboid mini? i like the look of it as well as the rx mini, but I'm scared to buy mod with an internal battery

Yeah, its nice, very small, but of course limits your battery life. Gotta be mindful to take better care of it for long term use, or buy several maybe? Its worth figuring out surmyevic for the right mods like P80 and G3D though I think. Try both maybe?

Summer

Long Island, NY
@Shit Snacks, since shipment (Netherlands) on 4/9, my pkg now has processed through ISC New York today, 4/12. Not picked up by usps tracking yet. So the delay/problem is getting the order prepared for shipment & then actually shipping it. 7 days for each of these steps.

Last edited:

HerbieVonVapster

Fasttech P80 update---Well today it's now listed again as.
Pre-Shipment
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

The tracking history shows a different story.

April 11, 2019, 11:28 am
Processed Through Facility
BEIJING EMS, CHINA
April 11, 2019, 8:25 am
Processed Through Facility
BEIJING, CHINA
April 10, 2019, 5:44 am
Acceptance
CHINA

So IDK hopefully it's in the USA or at least on the way.

Top Bottom