What are the best and worst tasting vaporizers you have tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clouded vision

Best: toss up between solo and LSV

Worst: HA (never tried with a glass mouthpiece though)

I know I have not tried a lot of different vapes so that's why I thought I would ask everyone else for their opinions as well.

clouded vision,

clouded vision

I am asking strictly about flavor, nothing else. I'm not in the market for a new unit just trying to start a conversation about a topic that I didn't see on here before. Maybe it should have gone in the vaporization discussion section but it is a question so I put it here. any mod feel free to move it if this belongs elsewhere

clouded vision,

lwien

Ahh..........flavor.

Being that flavor is such an important aspect of vaporizing, I'd think that the responses here would be the same as in the thread I linked. For me, it's same.

Best flavor.....LSV
Worst flavor...Iolite

SD_haze

The Vapexhale Cloud is great for preserving the flavor throughout the duration of the session.

However, all my log vapes are [just as] superior at achieving that initial low-temp "flavor hit". To start off a session I often do a extremely quick & hard draw to extract all dem terpenes and collect them on my tongue. The flavor persists for a good 30-60 seconds.
The Underdog Vape with the new all-glass stem is my favorite log to do this with.

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Best tasting for me has been the CRZ or UD, worst tasting has been the MFLB.

Elluzion,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Best: toss up between solo and LSV

Worst: HA (never tried with a glass mouthpiece though)

I know I have not tried a lot of different vapes so that's why I thought I would ask everyone else for their opinions as well.
VAPOLUTION 2 amazing flavor
SOLO all around best portable
T h e BENDER attachment is incredible when you have the time to par take.

I have a MFLB for a quickly (not for flavor)!

exit

Best flavor? Persei + Bender + Bong. Havent tried many desktop vapes yet tho. Solo for a more "portable" option.

Worst flavor? Iolite or MFLB probably. Both of them put me off vaping for a while...

Vapir NO2 gets really bad/metally tasting if you keep repacking it and running it for more than 2 or 3 sessions.....

exit,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Best flavor? Persei + Bender + Bong.. Solo for a more "portable" option.
Worst flavor? MFLB probably.
The MFLB is not for FLAVOR. (agree)

In the PORTABLE AREA I would say the BENDER is the sweetest as long as you know how to stir between rips. It will get you very BENT since the bowl will hold quite a bit!
The BENDER is more of a connoisseurs device! (like owning a BENTLEY)

ataxian,
Reactions: exit

max

Out to lunch
Best tasting for me has been the CRZ or UD, worst tasting has been the MFLB.
I notice no difference between the CRZ and MFLB myself. :shrug: There's certainly no plastic or electronics to affect taste on the LB.

A lot of bad taste votes will tend to go to models where ABV taste shows up fairly early, as well as models with short vapor paths. The iolite/wispr comes to mind- I've found very good taste on the 1st hit or two, but the ABV taste really kicks in hard later.

mnd99

I had spend some time trying to test as many vaporizers in my area as possible...trying to find what one I would like..and I have a list! and this is extremely subjective...supertaster...which just means I taste more differences between one flavor and another...like some people seeing more shades of one particular color than most people...so I found that some vaporizers are able to preserve more types of flavor in the plant than others...

List of best flavor preserving when used with water*- subjective^ ( All vaporizers tested on an inline tube and a gridded stemline one )

1) Gn0me - best taste. I tasted more distinguisable flavors in the gn0me hit than compared to all other vaporizers. didn't realize how yummy the plant could get till a gn0me hit.

2) VHW - very close to the gn0me but some flavors were missing of the same strain compared to gn0me.

3) Herbalaire 2.2 via PV GonG - tasty!

4) LSV - beastly and tasty!

For dry hits, it would have to be the gn0me slider and Vapolution 2.0! They are beasts among wimps in my humble subjective dry hit vapor world.

mnd99,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I notice no difference between the CRZ and MFLB myself. :shrug: There's certainly no plastic or electronics to affect taste on the LB.

Imo, I think that the mflb is also the worst tasting vape I've ever tried, not because of there being electronics or contaminants in the air path, but rather the fact that it is nearly 100% conduction. I much prefer the vape out of convection vapes

CentiZen,
Reactions: ataxian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom