Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Zee007

How's it going FC, heard good things about this site. I did a little bit of lurking because I've been watching and reading a ton of reviews on vaporizers, and many times I was brought here. I've come here to learn more about vaporizing, and to help me decide what vape will be my first purchase. Seems like an awesome community as well, pretty glad to be a part of it, and I look forward to sticking around.

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
Whats up everyone. I am new here. Been lurking for a bit, but finally decided to join. Not sure why I waited so long.. lol See a few familiar names on the site as well (from other sites).

I have been into vaping for years. I never thought there would be a community of people who are so passionate about not burning. For me the big thing was quitting smoking, and as soon as I took up vaping, I just gave up smoking completely. Its been years since I have burned anything. FUCK COMBUSTION!!

Rocco

How goes it everybody, I am new to FC but have been vaping for two years ever since A combination of Asthma,acid reflex,allergies all pushed me to stop combusting as a daily habit( still have A Zong for those big rip cravings and social gatherings) anyways my first choice was the cheapest seeing as I am a college student ( donations of anykind are appreciated! haha jk).
I chose to go with the custom carved Vapor Genie, and after a year I stumbled up TET and loved their 100% USA made, no fancy delicate wiring systems(plus a 25% off holiday discount couldnt be beat at the time) just pure simple good-looking vapes. So my second choice wound up being the LV Evolution by thermovape. Third the 6v Evo, and now Im waitng on the Cera:smug:

Rocco,

Longen

Hello my names Dan, i have been reading many posts on here for a while as wanting to buy a vape and finally quit smoking completely, last year i bought the Alivi8 vaporizer from marketplace in Brighton UK my hometown, now not saying its not good or anything lol but i really didnt get on with it personally, by the time i was getting any vape it was too hot and would burn me or my lighter would run out lol, still wanting to quit tobacco (i quit fags 2 years ago i only use tobacco in joints) and stop inhaling smoke i decided after much research to get another vape, this time spend a bit of dollar and get something good lol i bought the arizer solo, im so impressed infact im blown away, i was worried about not being able to get couch lock which i love after a long day working in london lol, but this little fucka has had me off of tobacco and joints for 3 days and now ive got used to playing with the temps its getting better and better lol, i start on 3 which is lush then 4 5 6 and 7 lol i like to work my way thru taking hits on each temp til i get nothing, im loving being baked and couch locked, but able to get up and do stuff if i really have to lol which is awesome, my health is important to me as i train in martial arts and go running with my dogs, tobacco amd smoking is noticable and always worries my health, not any more lol and this fucka hardly uses any weed, anyway sorry to rattle on, nice to meet everybody, come tonight im getting some lush cheese, weekend im gonna try stick to the vape i will end up smoking a few joints as i do crave a spliff, as amazing as the vape is, thats my tobacco adiction and the whole smoking thing which people find hard to quit, but if ive not smoked monday to thurs thas a great start in my eyes then within a couple of months hopefully ill just be vaping with NO smoking :-) sorry for banging on and happy vaping :-)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Welcome Bro ! Yeah smoke + training never goes well.. What martial arts are you practicing , i am into wing chun in the last few years and i am in love :) ! I havent tried neither Alive8 and the solo but i've heard the one works the other is amazing :) . I am in love with Log vapes. and they are my daily driver. Oh and i recommend the lovely wychwoods made in UK !! http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/wychwood-vaporizers-uk-log-vape.6379/ Check it out :p .
P.S What type of lighter are you using with the Alive8 . Torch lighters have more concentrated heat i belive would aid faster vaporization soi u can get thick vapors before it gets too hot ;)

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Longen

Longen

Hey man, im currently training brazilian jiu jitsu and mma, ive always done a bit of boxing amd kickboxing :-) indeed its a battle after a couple of months not training then returning after blazing loads haha, i did try a torch lighter man and i must say i did notice an improvement but overall it was a nuisance compared to rolling a J, which i do still crave but am trying to convert to my vape alone, thanks for the info matey much appreciated and ill check out the link :-) cant wait to get home get some cheese and hit up the vape lol :-) happy days man

Kian

oddball musician
[quote="cant wait to get home get some cheese and hit up the vape lol :-) happy days man[/quote]
For a minute I thought you meant actual cheese, like you're really fiending for some dairy… maybe you did mean that.
anyway, Hello! and I second the Wychwood recommendation. My favourite, very efficient once you get used to it and beautifully made. You wouldn't regret the investment, nothing touches it at the price and I prefer it to even some of the more expensive vapes.
Be well!

Kian,

Longen

Home from work, I meant cheezy stinky po weed man lol altho i do have some tescos mature cheedar in the fridge which i must say makes a mean cheese sarnie :-) just vaped 2 bowls :-) of the cheesy po not the edible type lol nice to meet you and i will certainly checkout these log vapes :-) time to get showered and then maybe hit anutha bowl then film bowl and bed ;-) zzzz

Longen,

roseypeach

hey everyone! I'm Rosey and I have been a member of riu for nearly 2 years. I have (minimal) experience at growing ganja. This is my first year growing more than one plant. I have 5 from bag seed and some Sour Diesel a friend sent me. I love to play in the dirt and grow things and I like to think of myself as an experienced grower. I love to cook, watch horror movies, and write. I'm a mom and a grandmom and wife. It's great to be here!

roseypeach,
Reactions: Kian

eye.

Hi everyone! I smoked joints mixed with tobbaco everyday for about 2 years on top of tripping at least once every 2 weeks on a variety of different phenylethamines, tryptamines and dissociatives. My abuse of substances has been very bad for my mental and physical health. It all came to a head about 2 months ago when I had a terrible trip on a moderate dose (600ug insufflated) of 25i-nbome, I thought I was going to die. My heart was racing, I felt posioned and it triggered my anxiety which I've been struggling with since. I've been having panic attacks since triggered by a worry that there's something physically wrong with me (which according to the doctors, there isn't.) I havent touched a psychedelic since, hopefully I'll be able to use them sensibly after I recover as I've had some valuable and amazing voyages into my own subconscious. 5 days ago I quit smoking tobbaco and moved onto an ecig with the intention of stopping nicotine altogether as well as taking a long overdue t-break. I feel much better. :) I've been lurking these forums trying to find a good portable vape and settled on the MFLB (which I've now ordered.) I decided to join because you all seem very friendly and I agree 100% with the site name. I cannot tell you how much better I feel physically after fucking combustion XD

eye.,

Kian

oddball musician
Hi everyone! I smoked joints mixed with tobbaco everyday for about 2 years on top of tripping at least once every 2 weeks on a variety of different phenylethamines, tryptamines and dissociatives. My abuse of substances has been very bad for my mental and physical health. It all came to a head about 2 months ago when I had a terrible trip on a moderate dose (600ug insufflated) of 25i-nbome, I thought I was going to die. My heart was racing, I felt posioned and it triggered my anxiety which I've been struggling with since. I've been having panic attacks since triggered by a worry that there's something physically wrong with me (which according to the doctors, there isn't.) I havent touched a psychedelic since, hopefully I'll be able to use them sensibly after I recover as I've had some valuable and amazing voyages into my own subconscious. 5 days ago I quit smoking tobbaco and moved onto an ecig with the intention of stopping nicotine altogether as well as taking a long overdue t-break. I feel much better. :) I've been lurking these forums trying to find a good portable vape and settled on the MFLB (which I've now ordered.) I decided to join because you all seem very friendly and I agree 100% with the site name. I cannot tell you how much better I feel physically after fucking combustion XD

Many drugs can have pretty bad effects like this. It's good to realise that and know your limitations. I have no interest in anything that doesn't grow from the Earth and many synthetic "psychedelics" can trick people and we don't need any mind alterations to reach into our subconscious if we have a good relationship with the universe. Best to stick to what the Earth offers in your country if you want real teachings from the universe.
You'll love the Launch Box. I love mine dearly, even though it's only used when out and about. and if you feel better after 5 days, wait and see how you feel in 5 months! You will be loving life and you may even get the sensation of air hitting your lungs back!
Also, the leftovers from vaping are great in cookies.

Giving up smoking was one of the best things I've done for both body and mind… although I think I may still abuse the ganj on occasion and this is something to sort out.
Nice to meet you, I hope things continue to flourish!

eye.

In my opinion there are a few synthetic (and semi-synthetic) psychedelics that are great teachers and tools when respected. 4-HO-MET, 2C-E and LSD are the ones that come to mind. Saying that, natural psychedelics like cubensis mushrooms and DMT always feel more significant and spiritual. I realise that you don't need psychedelics to explore your subconscious (I've started practising meditation) but I found some a handy shortcut or catalist to things that feel far beyond anything contained in my mind.

Thats good to hear about the launch box, there's enough good reviews. ;) I can't wait to make some edibles with leftovers, I make mean cannabutter ;D

I think everyone who uses cannabis is a little guilty of overdoing it once in a while (some more than others lol.) Nice to meet you too, thanks for the kind words :)

eye.,

BeardedCrow

Hello all!

California born sushi chef stoner here!

Recently quit smoking cigarettes (dec 2012) and also cut down combusting cannabis as well.

Proud owner of a thermovape revolution.

Since I quit marlboro reds, I have saved $550 in 4 months time, treated myself to a very nice folder knife yesterday as a reward, still have $100 ;) I'll save it for a rainy day.

clouded vision

Hello Everyone.

After jumping into a few conversations on the solo thread I thought I should properly introduce myself.

I have been an on & off smoker for about 15 years now, daily smoker for the past six. My first experience with vaporizing was with a homemade soldering iron, metal bowl head & 40oz bottle, although it "worked" I had no idea how good vaping really could be, but what can I say, I was young & dumb.

My first real vape was a vaporite solo, wooden box whip vape which I traded a friend for a spare scale about 4 years ago. Although the thermostat on the thing sucked it was the first time I really vaped so I loved it. Eventually it fell out of use because I just couldn't deal with the faulty thermostat, one day it wouldn't produce vapor at 410 the next it would combust at 365. That vape currently resides with friends of mine & is slowly converting them to combustion free as we speak (with the help of my visits with my Arizer Solo).

About 2 - 3 months ago I started researching vaporizers after using a friend's Volcano & her Wispr. About a week after I started my research, my cat knocked my steamroller off my end table & it fell on my bong taking out my 2 nicest pieces at the same time, then I go to my dealer & she has decided to sell what I can only describe as medicinal strength edibles, in a prohibition state =(. I decided it was fate swore off combustion and two weeks later my solo arrived (I exclusively used the vaporite & edibles in the meantime).

Since that time I can't believe what I had been missing out on. The only time I ever intend to smoke again is joints on the boat over the summer, but I'm thinking about getting The Ubie which I would gladly throw overboard if necessary.

OGD

Hello everyone, I'm a 32yo canadian and really want to say fuck to combustion. I had my first vape a week ago, and decided to invest in a vaporizer to medicate myself. Thanks to all of you for all those precious informations !

Symbolik

Whats up everybody, I've ben on here for a while (don't really post). and this website is the one that got me into vaping. Since then I don't combust herb. I have also quit smoking cigs! my overall health has gotten noticeably better. Part of it goes to this site and all the awesome people in it!

AmbitiousThought

Hey everyone. my names jake and i'm from phoenix and i'm new to the site and basically am here to learn about vaping as i have a few friends who really enjoy it. i'm not new to bud and would be interested to learn of different ways of inhaling it... thanks all :)

AmbitiousThought,

nkotb

Hello everyone. I've been lurking around here for a while, and am now looking to play a more active role in the community by posting.

Quick history: I smoked a couple of times when I was much younger, and my enjoyment of the experience varied. I served in the military for over 10 years, and am now again able to run my trials of certain substances. I'm committed to health, so vaporization was an obvious choice. This forum helped me decide on the Vaporbrothers, and I've been using it and documenting my experiences for the past few weeks. I tend to nerd out on my interests/hobbies, so I'm sure I'll be buying/reviewing more vapes in the future.

I guess that makes my experience somewhat unique, in that I don't have much smoking experience to use as comparison. My smoking experience is pretty much just decade-old memories anyway. I'm pretty much a pure vape baby, lol.

I'd just like to say thanks for having such a helpful and mature online community for those of us that are newer to the game. :)

nkotb,
Reactions: Vitolo

SomosHomos

Hello everyone! I've been lurking here for years now. (almost all my vapes bought on FC advice and reviews). I wanted to thank all the helpful members and staff for being here and staying honest! My body feels so much better everyday since fucking combustion, I could never go back. All day ( and night) I use shatter/wax/oil, and often before bed I use a flower/bubble/oil mix with the aiwb. I medicate for chronic knee pain ( ACL, mcl cartilage repair surgery x4 ) and carpol tunnel/tendonitis in my hands.
Using medical cannabis has greatly helped improve my everyday life helping with pain and keeping pill usage lower. I'm a 35 year old man happy to be alive and trying to be kind and good to the world.

Thanks again ...

Peace.

Top Bottom