Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

deltadon

Welcome to FC's Vapor Lounge. We are happy you have joined our community, and here is your opportunity to introduce yourself...

Please say anything you'd like about yourself, your vape, or anything else that will let us know what we are dealing with. :lol:

Enjoy!
I am new to this world and trying to learn the lingo and what is good and what is bad. To let you know I am developing an online business for this market and am very conservative. Became aware of this world while tending to my wife's sickness..it did help and I have changed my perspective.

deltadon,
Reactions: Vitolo

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Hi there fuckers. I'm an old hand returning to the forum. The first in NZ to own a PD and a true vapor pioneer in this part of the world.

I've been laying low for a few years am back and vappin! And yes to those who know me from the early FC days I'm still jamming music regularly. Been reading a few threads over the last couple of weeks and its ... well interesting. The demise of the PD but the rise of other 'log' vaps is interesting. Folks trying to create mayhem by seriously questioning the health effects of ceramic heating blocks and so many new vaps on the market. It's great to be back!

take it easy FC'ers

OO

Technical Skeptical
Hi there fuckers. I'm an old hand returning to the forum. The first in NZ to own a PD and a true vapor pioneer in this part of the world.

I've been laying low for a few years am back and vappin! And yes to those who know me from the early FC days I'm still jamming music regularly. Been reading a few threads over the last couple of weeks and its ... well interesting. The demise of the PD but the rise of other 'log' vaps is interesting. Folks trying to create mayhem by seriously questioning the health effects of ceramic heating blocks and so many new vaps on the market. It's great to be back!

take it easy FC'ers
I'm interested in the cannabis policy of that country. It's a very different place.

OO,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
It's illegal here mate! Fines for a small amount, jail time if deemed to be dealing. Cops do tend to turn a blind eye if it's just a small amount ... but thats up the mood of the cop more than a standard policy.

vaporcloud,
Reactions: OO

u bwade wunner

Nk and Somos & deltadon. Nice to see you.

Its uniquely 'authentic' here on FC..what you see is what you get!

It can get ruthless here, esp for a manufacturer of a new product.

it is what it is :peace:

Welcome and enjoy your e time!

Welcome Vapor cloud

I wanna know Is your e PD still working?...

can t wait to hear your.e guitar.We could do with some tuneage here and maybe even an Un/Official FC song.We have FC glass, why not an FC anthem:p just kiddin ....

I had a les paul copy as my first guitar,sex pistols and metallica covers w/bar chords ruled the day..lots of funny times.you guys in NZ have a great talent with instruments,one thing Ive noticed along the way.
anywayz hello from queensland Mate.:party:

Have fun and welcome Back

u bwade wunner,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
My PD, to be honest I have 2, one I lent to friends and one ... um I can't find at the moment. Should be able to uncover it and I'd imagine it's still going. It was a gift from Tom and Pammy so need to dig it out. Being hitting my vapor genie and old box vap lately.

As for an FC song, hmmm might work on that one mate. :)

vaporcloud,

SD_haze

:wave: Welcome back indeed! I remember your PD video showcasing some of the best visible vapor I've ever seen, not to mention the great tune. :)
Was that the one where the vapor was being blown in a dark room towards a sunlit window?

If so, that was the first "spark" I got for Log Vapes and started looking into them more. Not too long after I sent Rick the first email from a forum-ite inquiring about the new rockzap. Next thing I know he's sending me a beta unit @ cost :bowdown:

SD_haze,

350lbGoat

Hey, everyone..

I have been lurking for a couple of weeks, just signed up.

I am new to all of this really.

Tried smoking several times in my youth, no effect except a sore throat. Had a chance to try a hit on a vape a few years ago, no effect.

About a month ago a friend of mine got some bud that lit me up! First time getting high from herb, wow!

I have been researching using the tube and this and other forums for a good portable/home vape to get my friend. She has asthma and allergies. I think I have settled on the Solo.

Getting lit once or twice a week for me is good, but she smokes every day for anxiety and such. I am an extreme light weight in the world of cannabis consumption. One or two good hits and I am fucked up for several hours.

Just wanted to say hello and let everyone know what I am about on here, and why I may ask dumb questions.

Goat

350lbGoat,
Reactions: Enchantre

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I'm still rather new, but I wanted to say welcome back!

I just love Aussies.

Only when we are thrashing them in Rugby. But I love New Zealanders (which I am one) ;)

Was that the one where the vapor was being blown in a dark room towards a sunlit window?

If so, that was the first "spark" I got for Log Vapes and started looking into them more. Not too long after I sent Rick the first email from a forum-ite inquiring about the new rockzap. Next thing I know he's sending me a beta unit @ cost :bowdown:

Yep that was me vappin and my music in the vid. Glad I helped get the cloud going for ya.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Only when we are thrashing them in Rugby. But I love New Zealanders (which I am one) ;)
You understand I was vaped? no matter.

When you were discussing the illegalities, I flashed over to Aussie in my mind. I had read an article recently about it.

Enchantre,

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
Hi, I'm completely new to the forums. I'm also fairly new to the ways of cannabis and vaping.

I'm an American expat who lives in Taiwan. I didn't start experiementing with cannabis until I was 29. When I did start experimenting, I started with a vape. It was only after I had to send in my vape for repair that I started smoking, and that was for only about a month while the vape was being fixed.

I am currently the owner of a PAX and an Underdog. I'm probably the first person in this country to own an Underdog, in fact.

The reason I started experimenting are a little complicated and aren't entirely clear, even to me. I think it has something to do with me rejecting my Mormon faith and upbringing and wanting to go back and redo that period of time during college where everyone else experiments. I had completely skpped over that time because I was a good Mormon, and now I feel somewhat cheated.

Anyway, it's good to be a part of the forums. Nice to meet everyone!

Tree Burner

Hey, what's up? I've caught myself wondering this forum in the past due to information on vaporizers/making oil.

I've been smoking for probably around eight years now with breaks or less smoking every once in a while. I recently got interested into oil and hope to also get into growing in the near future. I have a lot of learning to do in both areas. I did make my first batch of BHO the other day and it was the strongest stuff I've ever smoked but I know the quality/yield should have been way better.

Anyhow, just thought I'd introduce myself.

Tree Burner,

AMiA

Hi guys and girlies,greetings from Asia.

Here is an attempt by me to post my first post here at FC.Have been lurking here for a couple of month and now signed up..so here i go.

First things first,i'm a 99% Medical user and with that i mean i use my own Organicly grown herb as a medicin.About 18+ years ago i had a diving related accident were i nearly broke my back.I had one falied surgery L4-L5 disc,relaspsed one year after surgery + another herniated disc,this time S1.So for the last,moore or less 17 years,i have been trying EVERYTHING for my muscel/legspasm/cramps and nothing really helped me.
-2005 i tryed Cannabis for the first time,and i could honestly say it was a instant "hit".I could for the first night in manyyyyyyy years sleep true the whole night without waking up and have to walk off may stiffness and pain.

So i was hooked,started to read everything i could find regarding CB and my back problems.About a year later i did my first own attemt to grow my own CB.And after that i was really 110% HOKKED.

So here i am today,nearly no moore pain in my back,i medicate with my own crosses of cannabis,in the last two years i've only had like ONE day without herbs..BUT i never increased my dose,which is ruffly around 0.2gr/night.
I only vape before i go to bed,and i use my awsome Plenty vaporizer at 6.5-7.0..highest setting is 7.And when i have my ABV jar full i do some brownies..

My first vape was Herbalaire 2.1..a really good buy,that i sold to a friend who loves it..no issues with HA at all.But my Plenty is better,and so was the pricetag..hehe.I've use my Plenty every night now for 6-8 month,do not remember exactly..And the Plenty is AWSOME.
Huge clouds can be the result if you not watch yourself.Taste is good,better then HA..I have had NO PROBLEM whatsoever with both of my Vapes,i guess research is very important,BEFORE you buy a Vape.

And now waith for custom clearence is my Aromed 4.0..can't wait to try it out.I post later a "review"of what i think..Plenty vs.Aromed 4.0..if you find it intresting.

So i'm nearly done with my first post,i hope you found my post an OK read,if not,i'm sorry.This is like two post for the price of one...Intropost + Best/Worst Vape Purchases..well so far i have had no Wors one only good once so far.

Thank you for reading my post,take care as love flyes your way.

mod note: This post and the following 8 moved from Best/Worst Purchases thread.

exit

Where in asia, if you don't mind me asking? I can speak japanese and a tiny bit korean :)

Welcome! have a good stay here!

exit,

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
We've got another Asian based member here on the forums. I'm in Taiwan.

chinaboy,
Reactions: Ansel
Hi guys and girlies,greetings from Asia.

Here is an attempt by me to post my first post here at FC.Have been lurking here for a couple of month and now signed up..so here i go.

First things first,i'm a 99% Medical user and with that i mean i use my own Organicly grown herb as a medicin.About 18+ years ago i had a diving related accident were i nearly broke my back.I had one falied surgery L4-L5 disc,relaspsed one year after surgery + another herniated disc,this time S1.So for the last,moore or less 17 years,i have been trying EVERYTHING for my muscel/legspasm/cramps and nothing really helped me.
-2005 i tryed Cannabis for the first time,and i could honestly say it was a instant "hit".I could for the first night in manyyyyyyy years sleep true the whole night without waking up and have to walk off may stiffness and pain.

So i was hooked,started to read everything i could find regarding CB and my back problems.About a year later i did my first own attemt to grow my own CB.And after that i was really 110% HOKKED.

So here i am today,nearly no moore pain in my back,i medicate with my own crosses of cannabis,in the last two years i've only had like ONE day without herbs..BUT i never increased my dose,which is ruffly around 0.2gr/night.
I only vape before i go to bed,and i use my awsome Plenty vaporizer at 6.5-7.0..highest setting is 7.And when i have my ABV jar full i do some brownies..

My first vape was Herbalaire 2.1..a really good buy,that i sold to a friend who loves it..no issues with HA at all.But my Plenty is better,and so was the pricetag..hehe.I've use my Plenty every night now for 6-8 month,do not remember exactly..And the Plenty is AWSOME.
Huge clouds can be the result if you not watch yourself.Taste is good,better then HA..I have had NO PROBLEM whatsoever with both of my Vapes,i guess research is very important,BEFORE you buy a Vape.

And now waith for custom clearence is my Aromed 4.0..can't wait to try it out.I post later a "review"of what i think..Plenty vs.Aromed 4.0..if you find it intresting.

So i'm nearly done with my first post,i hope you found my post an OK read,if not,i'm sorry.This is like two post for the price of one...Intropost + Best/Worst Vape Purchases..well so far i have had no Wors one only good once so far.

Thank you for reading my post,take care as love flyes your way.
Great first post mate. Apart from also being in Asia I also have a Plenty and love it. What part of Thailand are you in if you don't mind me asking?

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Top Bottom