Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

jinithith2

Hey all,
My first post here after snooping around for a while.
I was introduced to vapes in a dorm room where kids needed to "relieve stress" without setting off the fire alarm, and I'm planning on getting a vape of my own to continue "relieving stress"
I'm going through a bit of Ganja withdrawal atm since I spent June at a friend's house with Herb smoke coming out of my ears then in July, flew to my home country, the oh so backwards and unenlightened to the sweet sensimilla Korea. Three cheers for insomnia, loss of appetite and nightmares!!!!!
Happy to be joining the vape cult :)

jinithith2,
Lo Friends,
Captain Scarlet here, I'm new here as I'm also new to the world of vaporizers as I really need to give up smoking now. I'm a member of another weed site but there seems to be a lack of interest in them in the UK & I've struggled to find anything out about them so here I am! I bought my first vaporizer 2 weeks ago & what a load of unimpressive junk it is & nothing more than an electric pipe really, it's called a "Leaf Vaporizer" in the US, it has a polyacrylic base with a glass jar on top & when in use you get a awfull smell as the acrylic gets warm. There is also no tempreture control so just have to guess & therefore you either get nothing or smoke, methinks I'll end up using it as a scented oil burner & I'm back to square 1 & hoping for some guidence:peace:

Captain Scarlet,

shaggles

What's up Fuck Combustionlar.

I just got my magic flight lb, been done with charging batteries since about 12 minutes and have to say. Yeah!

I have been fucking combustion since years. Never smoked cigarettes but everything else for years in during my youth. Now just here and there but I eat healthy, I do sports and I vape.

So in this sense. From here to eternity.

shaggles,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hi...lots of new faces! Welcome to FC :) Happy to have more people saying fuck combustion!!

Hope you enjoy poking around the forum. There is a lot of great info and some pretty cool people.

Happy Vaping!

Lo,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Captain Scarlet said:
Lo Friends,
Captain Scarlet here, I'm new here as I'm also new to the world of vaporizers as I really need to give up smoking now. I'm a member of another weed site but there seems to be a lack of interest in them in the UK & I've struggled to find anything out about them so here I am! I bought my first vaporizer 2 weeks ago & what a load of unimpressive junk it is & nothing more than an electric pipe really, it's called a "Leaf Vaporizer" in the US, it has a polyacrylic base with a glass jar on top & when in use you get a awfull smell as the acrylic gets warm. There is also no tempreture control so just have to guess & therefore you either get nothing or smoke, methinks I'll end up using it as a scented oil burner & I'm back to square 1 & hoping for some guidence:peace:
hey captain scarlet, you have a, sorry to say, a crappy conduction vaporizer - what you want is a convection vaporizer.
spend the time and do the research here to see what's good and what's available to you in the UK.
ask questions - you'll get good guidance here.
you'll be blown away with vaporizing once you get a decent setup...

jeffp,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
greetings
finally just registered after a couple months of lurking and educating myself on recent vaping technology
i would have to admit that in that time i did not find any other site that was nearly as useful
mad props!

fuck combustion

moodswing,

Noisy Gnome

Vapester
Hi All!

Have only lurked for about a month now but I'm still glad to be finally posting!:)

Been an herb user for a bunch of years now but only started vaping just over a year ago and am loving it. My first vape is my Volcano Digit and although my herb use skyrocketted initially... I eventually realized you don't have to pack the chamber full (lol) and my usage got shaved down to 1/4 what it used to be. I remember sitting there on Bag #5 thinking "Holy Shit"...I could never combust to my herb limit but this 'Cano sure was kicking my ass.:ko:

I was ebaying for a second herb chamber and once I found a seller I browsed their other items and saw something called a Magic Flight Launch Box. Well I was instantly interested and wanted to know more and thats how I came across your site! I found a great thread on this little gem that I read and ultimately lead to my second vape purchase...the MFLB! (Liking it but still getting over the learning curve):D

And now them there log vapes have caught my eye and I think I'll be getting one of those and thought now would be a good time to join this community so I can ask questions and try to learn about them so I can make a decision! The effeciency factor is what is drawing me to these...0.025 per bowl are you kidding me???!!! I blaze 0.2 each time I use my 'Cano...:o

Anywho a bit of a ramble but whatever, glad to be here and I look forward to hanging out with you all.:peace:

P.S. I didnt realize all the options available before stumbling upon this site, but now that I see what is out there I detect a vape collection bug incoming...must resist....:uhoh:

Noisy Gnome,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
Hi to all you out there in vapeland!
I've been lurking for a few months, and i am so impressed with the depth of knowledge that exists on this site.
I medicate for bipolar and use recreationally too. I've been smoking pot for years.
Just got my first vape (MFLB - because of this site) a few weeks ago, and i will probably never combust again.

Looking forward to learning as well as sharing my knowledge of general herbal medicine making and aromatherapy.

FUCK COMBUSTION!

herbgirl,

vaip

Hi, first post!
Been vaping for 6 years (smoking for 7!).....only found fc very recently!

Ditto herbgirl, tons of knowledge here...nice place to be :)

vaip,

iFenn@rio

Creeper creeping the earth
:peace: Hello all, my first post here. Didn't know about this place.. it's awesome! Now if only I could download all this info without spending weeks reading it. I'm on the prowl for a new vape and totally ignorant of what's on the market these days:uhoh: But I can see everything I need to know is here.. now I just need to do the homework!

Cheers, may you all vape freely and happily ever after

iFenn@rio,

djonkoman

hi, I'm new here as you see, owned a vaporgenie for about 2 months now
already when I just started smoking weed I started smoking pure joints(instead of mixed with tobacco as usual around here, I'm from the netherlands)
and a little later I heard about vaporizers and decided I wanted one, but had to wait till I was allowed to smoke weed, my last birthday, so I could order it
and since I have no ridiculous amounts of money to spend, I went on a search and found the vaporgenie, wich is both affordable and not a chinese cancermachine, and so it was decided I wanted a vaporgenie, wich I got and am very satisfied with

my first vaporexpereience was earlier btw, tried vaporizing with a testtube and a candle, and it actually worked, tasted the wonderfull vapetaste for the first time and got high from it too, but no visible vapor as far as I remember, and it was such a hassle for maybe one succesfull hit(judged by the presence of the taste) that I stopped doing it after the first few times

djonkoman,

Nocta

Hey all,

I'm a new fan of vaporization!

Since long time, I wanted to keep the benefit of the herbs but without the bad effects of the combustion. And finally, I've found Fuck Combustion !

This is a nice place to be. :)

Nocta,

herbalaire-fan

hello, I'm new to the forum and I'm excited to chat with other vaporizer enthusiasts. I've had, as my username suggests, an HA2.1 for almost a year now and it's been golden.

herbalaire-fan,

nightowl

Hello from Southern California!

I grew up down here, then moved to San Francisco area for 36 or more years, and now am in San Diego living near my grown son. I'm one of the Old Farts around here. I started smoking weed in 1966.
I've been reading FuckCombustion.com for a few months and decided to join!
I'm an artist and a musician. I play the electric bass. I love to play the blues, some rock and heavy metal. I'm also a big animal lover and have a cat who is very beautiful. I'm one of the medical marijuana users here in CA.

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell you all how excited I am because I just got a new Volcano Classic a couple of days ago. It is great! My other vaporizer is a Purple Days, which I have had for three months. It is possible that I will continue to use both of these daily, but we'll see what happens with me and that Volcano. It really gets me nice and high!

Thanks to everyone on this website for all the information. I have learned a lot! Happy to be here, too.

nightowl,

Lo

Hi Nightowl & Welcome to FC!

Glad you joined! I think between the Volcano and the PD....you're well covered ;) If you need portable might look at that Magic Flight Launch Box!

Happy Vaping! Stick around and hang with us a bit - some cool folks here!

Lo,

Vapor Duff

Hello! Call me Vapor Duff, if you will. :cool: After lurking these forums regarding ABV brownies, I've decided to register and share my love of vaping. While I'm not 100% done with combustion (sometimes sessions with friends are better with more traditional methods), vaping is my preferred method, no doubt. My current vape collection is an Extreme (defunct, at the moment) and a Vapor Genie. Anyway, see you around the boards!

Vapor Duff,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Greeting from Gainesville! :peace:

I'm 25. I'm an IT Director. I've been vaping for about 5 years. Smoking for 11. I've had different generic bag and whip style vapes back in the day. Got myself an I-Inhale almost 2 years ago and love the portability, but I needed a good digital vape for the home to use daily. I was saving up for a Volcano Digit, but the owner of my head shop told me to check out the Zephyr Ion. Did the homework and decided it was the best vape for my needs, bought it on Friday and I must say, I'm in love. I plan on primarily vaping from now on. Love the forums, lots of good information, seems like a great community with some very intelligent people. More of an older crowd, or at least more mature. Looking forward to chatting with all of you. Happy vaping!

CombustionJunction,

Lo

Hi, Welcome to FC Vapor & Combustion!

Some great people here, loads of great information. I hope you enjoy your time here :) Happy Vaping!

Lo,

reloader

Hello, new to the forum, but I am a long time user of vaporizers, I got a Vapor Brothers back in 2003, and used it for about 6 six years and upgraded to the new model of VB.
I am pretty much health orientied and I was searching for a way (back then) to consume herb without the smoke, I had at that time determined joints were the smoothest because you could just ease your draw, without choker hits or sucking in a butane flame though a pipe. I didn't like smoking out pipes because they were so harsh and nasty, so I settled on Vaporizers way back then.
I actually had one of the early models with the glass dome and hot plate, they never really worked but the concept led to getting the original vapor brothers.
Anyway the effect (for me) basically has been no respiratory effect ,no burning or sore throat feeling or none of that.
I have been reading here for awhile and wanted to introduce myself, I am a student (again) in my late 30's after the company I worked for went out of business due to the terrible economy.:D

reloader,

rubbabudbud

Hi all. Already a vape convert before joining FC. I started vaping nigh on 2 years ago. Mainly so that I could get off tobacco.

I use an iOlite around town and a Volcano Digit at home. Loving the variability of high with the controllability of temperature on the Digit.

Big up the vape revolution!

rubbabudbud,
Top Bottom