Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Welcome NorCal - i think you'll find that the money you save on vaping you'll end up spending on different vaporizers but it's a worthy and fun pursuit.

jeffp,

2clicker

Observer
first off this is my first post and it seems as if this is a great place. lots of helpful people.

ive been puffing since i was in high school and im 31 now... anyway, ive also been fighting the nicotine habit for a long time and decided to quit smoking anything all together. what i cant do however is give up my want for thc so thats why im here. ive used a few vapes in my day, but they were either POS china boxes or volcanos. loved the volcano but it seems a bit excessive for my personal home use so i never considered one. and honestly i never knew there were soooo many options these days. i just started looking into vaporizers online the past few days and i was suprised to see all the options.

so i couldnt take it anymore and i ordered a DBV yesterday and cannot wait until it gets here. i will no longer burn my flowers when at home. only when out will i do that. then again the magic flight launch box could take care of that.

anyway, i just wanted to say hello and that i hope to contribute to this site.

2clicker,

steiner666

Serial vapist
You have taken your first step into a larger world
obi-wan-kenobi-01-large.jpg

lol but yeah welcome to fc and congrats on the decision to purchase the DBV, it was my first vape and it got me to go 100% vape only after the first hit i took off it. Next you gotta get some glass and the adapter and try running it through water/ice :brow: or even warm water, some ppl prefer.

steiner666,

Mckdenton

Welcome to the wonderful world of vapor 2clicker, lots to learn here. The launch box is wonderful for on the go. :peace:

Mckdenton,

B.

War Criminal
Mckdenton is right get the LB too, you will not regret it. Imagine being able to vape anywhere, anytime, with almost no chance of being discovered. I also know people who use the LB as their primary vape at home too.

B.,

RancidPain

Hello. I too am a noob. I just placed an order for the Extream Q and hope to get it early next week. I agree that there a lot of helpful people here and even talked to VapeChris on the phone when placing my order. Cool. Can't wait....it's like waiting for xmass all over again....weeeeeeeee.....

RancidPain,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
The DBV rocks! I have mine hooked up to my waterpipe and it rips like crazy. I just kicked the nicotine habit myself, good luck!

EonBlue,

2clicker

Observer
thanks for the warm welcome

@B. nice avatar... great album

i guess the only polite thing to do would be to post results and pics of some sort...?

herb nerds unite!

2clicker,

Budz Bunny

I have seen more new posters on FC in the last month than any other time since I have been frequenting here. I have been wondering for a year why anyone would combust anymore, but it seems our numbers are finally starting to grow.

BTW - welcome newcomers! If your like me you have probably lurked for a while before registering.

TO ALL YOU LURKERS!!! - Join Now! Be part of history in the making!

......In the future....when combusting anything is illegal......you will be known as a pioneer....a leader in your time......like Neil Armstrong......well, maybe ;)

Budz Bunny,

vapirtoo

Great people, great info, great vibe, = GREAT HIGH ! Glad to
have you come on board. Pass that whip.:brow:

vapirtoo,

2clicker

Observer
one more quick noob question

what does ABV mean and what exactly is Green Dragon?

im intrigued

i understand its extreme high alcohol spirits and ABV...?

2clicker,

jumpoff_the_planet

ABV= Already Been Vaped AKA vape Poo

Green Dragon is just what you said except you could use fresh material also.

The alcohol absorbs the THC and then you can just take a dropperfull or so of the GD and get stoned

There are a couple threads on green dragon check em out!

Also Welcome to FC!

:peace:

jumpoff_the_planet,

B.

War Criminal
Green Dragon is when you use fresh bud

Golden Dragon/Swamp Water is when you use ABV

I like to put golden dragon drops on a MZ stem full of commercial bud, its gets me blazed off a couple hits.

B.,

the ob

all good in the hood.
you should take the time to read through a lot of the threads. you will find a lot of useful information. This is not a heckle, I am being sincere. Welcome and enjoy

the ob,

2clicker

Observer
the ob said:
you should take the time to read through a lot of the threads. you will find a lot of useful information. This is not a heckle, I am being sincere. Welcome and enjoy
and good advice indeed

i have read alot here already and will continue to do so

2clicker,

sixthsensi

Vapor Rapor
@ lwien, thanks for helping me realize that I was proselytizing. I am in pursuit of better education, but always willing to learn. ;)

sixthsensi,

lwien

Ugggh.........thank you for sharing? :uhoh:

So much to comment on. Where in the hell do I start? Ok, how 'bout here: "Contrary to popular belief women have ego's as well." Contrary to popular belief? Huh? :shrug:

Proselytizing in your intro may be a bit odd, but anyways..............welcome.

lwien,

lwien

Yeah, but this is the intro thread. We should probably leave it for that. Feel free to start another one here though. We'll talk more about this stuff.

lwien,

sixthsensi

Vapor Rapor
Please Forgive me for any faux pas I may have committed thus far. I'm kinda a FC noob and have only had a relationship with Mary for the past year. Since meeting Mary, I find I am interested in pretty much EVERYTHING! Not only that, but I am more willing to take the time to learn! Being with Mary has done wonders for my lifelong anxiety, and insomnia. Most of all, Mary helped me avoid a quickly growing cocaine habit, stop using chewing tobacco, and quit drinking alcohol. I realize that she effects people differently, but for me she was truly a gift from the earth. I think it's our duty as citizens of the earth to do our best to spread the knowledge about Mary, without forcing her upon anyone. I hope to get to know the FC crowd better. I hope you hope as much as I hope that I hope you hope. :lol:

sixthsensi,

Fiend

Yo guys I'm Fiend and I've been prowling around these forums for about two weeks now. This site led me to purchase my SSV, which I am more than satisfied with, so I'll stick around and absorb some info from such a knowledgeable community.. ;)

With that being said, fuck combustion! :)

Fiend,

sixthsensi

Vapor Rapor
@ Fiend Hi Fiend, I've only been creepin on FC for about a year myself. Never really started contributing until recently. Welcome though brother (or sister)!:ko:

sixthsensi,

Lobo_Loco

Hi everyone... Google has led me to this great community and I love it.
After toking for 15 years I finally decided to start vaporizing..... My Easy Vap is great.
I was fed up with the whole combustion deal specially cause I'm an avid soccer player and need the lung capacity to score goals.. Only two months of vaporizing and I already feel the difference....no longer winded after hard runs...

Lobo_Loco,
Top Bottom