Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

sesh732

Imaginable
Hello FC from North Carolina. I've been vaping since I was creating my own vapes out of steel tubes and screens, so what a nice surprise to find this great community! Picked up an mflb a few years ago and never looked back to combustion. Stealth is pretty important in my area, especially with my curious 9 and 12yo children, and being a school teacher by day. Currently I'm alternating between Firewood3, Supreme v1, and mflb. Thinking about branching out to a conduction vape for longer sessions with pals. Just discovered water filtration with a cheap pinnacle style hydratube, and that's changed my somewhat harsh experience into smooth flavor, at least when I'm home. I've learned at least one acronym here so far, VAS, and it looks like that was just in time to contract the syndrome lol. Nice to be here!

Edit: thanks for the welcome, mom of goons!

vezj420

Hello everyone...from India! :cool:

Yes, that's right, I'm probably the 1st South Asian Indian on this forum! Hope someone can prove me wrong here coz I'd love to hang out with fellow psycho-nauts and vapo-nauts here, in the Land of Sacred Spirituality.

I hail from Bangalore, India, which is where I am currently based after spending most of my youth and educative years outside the country. I've lived in the Middle East (Saudi and Dubai), Europe (Switzerland), the US (Florida) and Singapore for long stretches. I went to high school in 'La Suisse' which is where I picked up the holy trinity of "bad" habits - drinking, smoking and smoking dope.

Switzerland was an amazing place to get introduced to weed - they had such eye-popping strains there (in competition with the Dutch) and during my time there
(late 90s-2000) the Swiss laws very much tolerated open consumption and the sale of reefer in head shops. Don't know how the situation is now (any comments from the Euros here on FC?)

Needless to say, my "green" habit has stayed with me till now (with a break of maybe a total of 4 yrs scattered in between) - and what an adventure (and life) I've had through it.

Unfortunately, my cigarette smoking stayed with me during my entire education and well into my career. It was really my marriage and my wife that finally got me to quit smoking cigs altogether.

More recently, I have been looking for ways with which to reduce my weed-smoking and basically, to fuck combustion without giving up on the ganj. In India, this endeavor has its own unique challenges and rewards, which I'm itching to tell you guys all about in various sub-forums on FC!

It all started with a chance score on the streets of "old" New Delhi of some hi-grade "Charas", the kind that the Strain Hunters talked about in their India expedition...:nod:

Parvati-Charas.jpg

sesh732

Imaginable
Hey vezj420, welcome to fc! I spent some time in India a few years ago. Didn't get to south India, unfortunately. And didn't know anyone in the know, so it was a vape-less vacation. I'm making up for that now :-)

some hi-grade "Charas", the kind that the Strain Hunters talked about in their India expedition...:nod:

Parvati-Charas.jpg

:love::love:

Bad Ocelot

Hi all! Been lurking here since 2013 or so, finally started posting. I'm a researcher currently studying nicotine and cocaine addiction. Currently my only addiction seems to be to vape gadgetry, ha.

As for hobbies, I've been nerding out on some extraction techniques & ways to clean up & use reclaim. I'm also a live music aficionado and occasional disc golfer (really breaking the mold there eh? lol).

I've found this forum really useful and hope to be able to contribute!

mflbninja

Hi everyone. I'm mflbninja from reddit. I own and moderate the following active subreddits:

reddit.com/r/mflb
reddit.com/r/mflbguide
reddit.com/r/lbregs

I am also (regretfully) a frequent of:

reddit.com/r/vaporents

I have tolerated the mess that is reddit for far too long (except for my subs of course, which are dazzlingly beautiful oases surrounded by the blistering desert of the rest of the site, lol).

The reason I have tolerated it is because of its format. I'm not a fan of forums to be honest, which is why I avoided this place up until now. I don't like searching through page after page of stuff, I guess. It's easier to read for me when it cascades and is expandable.

However, something I've always liked about this place is the level of moderation and ruleset. I might have to hit page next ten to twenty times but eventually I'll find what I'm looking for, and at least I'm not sorting through petty fighting and personal attacks and what have you.

I'll admit right now that I have not been totally well-behaved in vaporents. It's hard to be a nice little bunny rabbit in a pit of snakes. When everyone else is also a cuddly bunny rabbit though, then it's not so hard.

And damn it, it's important to be nice. These matters are so sensitive to people that it's insane. There's so much interference over there that little can be done in the way of actual discussion.

People are sensitive about their vaporizers, plain and simple. They spent their money on them and they can't bear to hear that another one might be "better". What is "better", anyway? I hear that word thrown around in vaporents so often it makes me want to pull my hair out. Better in what way?!?!

Anyway, I love that rule. I just love it. And I want to spread it, to reddit. I've got two new subs in the works (they're invisible at the time of writing):

reddit.com/r/herbalvapes
reddit.com/r/oilvapes

I want to keep it as simple as possible on my end. I want to get the ball rolling on these projects, assemble some teams of people to manage them, provide motivation and guidance and basically create these places where people can enjoy the features of reddit without the trolling and petty drama.

I know this is the introduction thread and this kind of thing probably deserves its own thread somewhere, and I'll be doing that pretty soon I guess, but I wanted to introduce myself, where I come from and why I'm here - to escape the madness a little.

Might as well list my beautiful vaporizers too - my main driver, a lovely Underdog of bocote; my portable, a Mighty; my other portable, a Launch Box (big surprise there); and my oil vape, a Muad-Dib.

It's sort of ironic, but I can't really use my Launch Box much these days. I have severe asthma that it irritates. I have to use other portables instead. Apparently on reddit this means I can't defend the Launch Box.

I really don't know why I haven't posted here until now. I am kind of a stoner though.

Greetings to all!

Last edited:

Vapordeflor

Hi all! My name is jupazo, i'm 22 years old and I'm from spain. I have been reading this page for 3 months aprox, and i'm amazed of the huge amount of information you guys have here so i felt like it was the time to introduce myself. I'm finishing my law degree here in spain (i hope it will end soon and i can start philosophy ). I'm actually working as a ski and snowboard monitor here in Madrid mountains (just in winter obviously and not this one yet because of the poor snow we have.... ski resorts here have just opened) and i also teach in the Pyrenees two/ three weeks a year.
I've been smoking weed n tobacco since 17 and I gave up smoking both a month ago (still buying chewing gum for the tobacco need) I'm a proud owner of a Flowermate v5.0s and I also have a Vaponic (torch powered). I also had a Magic Flight.
Sorry for the mistakes I could have done (since school I don´t practice english too much).
Right now I'm vaping some sweet grown by myself Chocolpe :leaf:(it makes food better always)
I'm glad to be part of this wonderful forum! Cheers!

sesh732

Imaginable
Welcome to fc, ninja! I'm a big mflb fan for years but like you I can't use it anymore for lung irritation. Guess I could try it with water, but I don't have the right adapter and my FW3 works so Well through water that I haven't gone back!

mflbninja

Welcome to fc, ninja! I'm a big mflb fan for years but like you I can't use it anymore for lung irritation. Guess I could try it with water, but I don't have the right adapter and my FW3 works so Well through water that I haven't gone back!

Thanks a lot. If you're interested in trying again, there's usually a way to make a DIY water whip. I use 1/4" tubing taped onto a glass stem, with a little wadding taped onto the other end to fit whatever piece it's going into.

mflbninja,

NeverStopLearning

Hi Guys!

I am fairly new and would just like to let you guys know a little bit about me! I have been a long time lurker and a new time poster. The main reason I actually joined was because I needed to get in touch with someone and needed some help and the best way I thought that could be done was through this site. So I am not joining the community in efforts to help everyone else and I learn more :) I love these forums and I want to give back as much as I can!

As far as knowledge goes, I feel like I am fairly knowledgeable when it comes to FC related topics, however, I feel like I also know so little. The best way for me to put it, is that I feel I know about a 1 cups worth of knowledge compared to an Olympic sized pool filled with knowledge. So this is why I chose the username, NeverStopLearning. I feel that there is something to be learned everyday!

For vapes, I have figured out how to list them in my signature, and currently rely on my SSV and my AMG pipe as my daily drivers. I feel like it is a great smooth combo and gets me to where I wanna be.

My latest addition to the family was an ultrasonic cleaner and it is amazing. I love being able to dump things in and have them come out almost perfect.

And lastly, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone as these forums are truly a great tool and I am glad to finally now be a member myself! I hope to learn so much more and contribute too everyone else that I can!

djchexxx

Hi everyone!

Wanted to introduce myself over here. I started lurking here a year ago to do some research on vaping and from then on haven't combusted since! I think this a really awesome forum that provides a lot of information and hopefully I can contribute to it some how.

What drew me to start an account was getting in on the vapcap conversation. I think by contributing and seeing the development of a fairly recent vape is pretty awesome to be apart of. Honestly I just started looking into butane powered vapes and I just love the simplicity of it.

Hobbies? League of Legends anyone? Does wanting to have every awesome vape out there count as well? I'm sure many of you guys have that problem as well. Lol.

Well I hope to befriend some of you guys and see you in the forum!

:peace:

BadDog No

Hey folks,
Another newbie just joined after lurking off and on. Figured I should join since like so many I just jumped on the old 'Hopper bandwagon, and well, misery loves company so here I am. :lol: So I'm mostly a "bagger" using an old school Steinel heat gun to throw down a good bake. I do love my Firefly for flavor though. I usually use some glass to hydrate the vapor. Nothing special or elaborate though. I didn't dare claim the nickname that my friends gave me here, but in recognition of my being an "early adopter" a decade ago, they do call me Dr. Vapor, and yes, I have given a few dozen introductions to vaping at small parties. See you guys around the forums. Oh, and do you really think my SS GH will ship in April? ;)

Ghostlyfett420

Chewie get us out of here!
Hey good people of FC
This is my first post in this fourm im irish and iv been smoking everyday mostly since i can remember maybe i was 10 or 12 starting smoking diesel sopapbar hash( eww) by the oz load for a few year then weed city all the way im near 30 now and i was born to get high i reckon as my birthday happens to fall on the 20th of april
Own a couple of vapes a mflb iv had for a couple of years using on and off also a classic cano iv had for a month which im enjoying and still figuring out i am only a month into purely vape no more combustion i used to mix with tobacco too and smoke a lotta joints iv given it all up had a recent op where smoking aint such a good idea post op and iv never really never a fan of tobacco so its vape al the way from here on in
I was searching for some answer to the faq vape /abv/cano and this site kept popping up so i decided to join up
Anyway enough ramble look forward to learning more great info from FC

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hi @Ghostlyfett420 , as you may notice from my common Irish name, I have a very Irish family, I live in UK though...

Good to see you here, you can keep us posted on the upcoming legalisation issues in ireland...

There are many good threads here, and a few dedicated UK threads too...

Will see you about.....

vapemaster

Hello! Vapemaster here from the great state of Alaska. Using cannabis for 20 years plus. Been vaping for the last few years- mostly with Plenty, Air, Solo, and Volcano; but have a pal who has a vape buying habit like women and shoes, so I get to try all of the latest and greatest. Occasionally I will do a joint, depending on the company but pretty much vape other than that.

:D:D I want to share a pic of a combination of parts from the aforementioned vapes that really helps to get great, cool hits from the solo or air. The combination I came up with uses some plenty parts added to the solo/air stem and it is fabulous. Pics will follow when I figure that out. Meantime, hello to all and happy vaping to you as well!

http://imgur.com/MZzbdUq
Vaporly,

Vapemaster

Last edited:

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Well hello guys new guy here. I signed up on this form as I have been looking into the cloud V electro side arm(portable vape) I have owned a few pens before ranging from a g pen, to atmos, to firefly, but nothing like this. To be honest I really am not a big fan of vaping, as I feel the hits are weak, but this looks like a monster. I looked around for reviews and watched a view on youtube, but as it still pretty new there aren't too many and no one I can personally talk to. Anyone here own one or try one? Opinions? I was also looking into the Dr.Dabber,dabadoo, etc but the Electro looked like it hit the best. Thanks guys. Anyway now to tell you a little about myself. I love cars, dogs, music and growing. I also like to collect glass, mainly scientific. I also blast bho, mainly live resin. I honestly don't smoke herb often just wax as it helps with my Crohns and SMA(Superior mesenteric Artery syndrome) a lot more. Have a look at some pics, nice to meet you all.

Ghostlyfett420

Chewie get us out of here!
Thank you for the welcome kelly and the info . Oh i hope someday it will be legal here in ireland and the uk also it saddens me that its not
And welcome to vapemaster and cbd farm
Wow they are some nice looking plants
I wish i could just grow out like that

Ghostlyfett420,
Reactions: kellya86

CBDFarm

QUIT.
Thanks a lot, welcome to you too :)

So... Has anyone tried the Cloud V electro side arm... Ordered it... Looking for personal reviews? anyone?

CBDFarm,
Top Bottom