Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

V_for_Vaping

Thanks for the welcomes. I hope I can contribute something of value. I'm kind of a private person but I'm coming to see the importance of participating in communities like this so here I am.

I live in the Boston area. I only vape. The last time I smoked was when I went to see all three Hobbit movies the day before Hobbit 3 opened. It was actually in my VaporGenie but I was running late so I just torched it up like a pipe. Before that it had probably been months since the last time I had smoked and not vaped. It was the most disgusting experience and I learned I will never smoke again for any reason.

You'll probably see me mostly on the Grasshopper threads. I was invited to pre-order in March and can't wait to have it in my hands.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Isn't the DBV a nice bit of kit. First wand and the verdict is ....
vlcsnap-1976273.png
:)
Welcome to FC!!!

I already like you...,

Screen Name =Bubble, my favorite word.

"Herb is the Messenger, Bubble is the Message "
-Bubbleman

DBV was my first and still my main squeeze, get to know it very well, check out the last 25 pages of the DBV thread to get some nice pointers.

(Neat little bit of advice I stole from @CarolKing ... She's pretty rad :D )

Again, welcome!!
This is an awesome community, you've found a great place to hang!

All the best,
Hashtag

:peace:

Thanks for the welcomes. I hope I can contribute something of value. I'm kind of a private person but I'm coming to see the importance of participating in communities like this so here I am.

I live in the Boston area. I only vape. The last time I smoked was when I went to see all three Hobbit movies the day before Hobbit 3 opened. It was actually in my VaporGenie but I was running late so I just torched it up like a pipe. Before that it had probably been months since the last time I had smoked and not vaped. It was the most disgusting experience and I learned I will never smoke again for any reason.

You'll probably see me mostly on the Grasshopper threads. I was invited to pre-order in March and can't wait to have it in my hands.

Welcome aboard!!

As, stated, tread lightly in the GH thread, I'd be a little grumpy if I've payed for a Vape 2 years in advance, and still waiting for a product in return.

What is your DD (Daily Driver AKA, favorite most used Vaporizer?)

Like I said to @bubble , you've found one of the very best online Forums I've participated in, and... Holy fuck, I'm a member of a lot of them... Way too much drama.

FC is mostly mature like-minded folks that genuinely care for one another.

All the best V4V,
Hashtag

:peace:

Last edited:

kUsHkInG

Hey folks,

Figured I'd take a few moments to introduce myself to the community before I start actively posting. Currently reside in Toronto, Canada and came back into the wonderful world of Cannabis in 2013 after falling into a bit of a depression. Long story that I'd rather not bore the community with, but can honestly say that if it weren't for the use of Cannabis I don't think I'd be sitting here typing away freely, and would most likely be curled up in a ball after having experimented with yet another anti-depressant to try and free me of the debilitation. Like most teens growing up, I had experimented with Cannabis and never gave it a second thought as to why I had enjoyed it as much as I did, that is until I started experiencing bouts of depression in 2013 and was placed on a variety of anti-depressants that just didn't work. I had a close friend of mine whom I could confide in, and being a regular Cannabis consumer we touched on why he enjoyed it from time to time. It wasn't until I watched the Sanjay Gupta documentary on Weed that I started to explore the use of Cannabis as an alternative to using anti-depressants. I researched and researched until my eyes were bugging out of my head and in June of 2014, made the decision to reach out to a clinic here in Toronto to seek out the alternative. Getting my medical history from my family doctor was a chore, but after enough pressure from me all was released and finally got to see someone in January of 2015.

Fast forward to today, I've joined the ranks of MMPR and am licensed to purchase, carry and consume on a legal basis. I wanted to be sure that if I were to take this journey on and explore the use of Cannabis as an alternative method of healing to Pharma, that I wanted to do it right. I cannot begin to explain HOW MUCH Cannabis has changed my way of life for the better, and am thankful that so much information exists out there for people to educate themselves, and to get the proper help that they need. That being said, Cannabis isn't the be-all/end-all alternative for those who suffer from anxiety and depression, as I still believe that good old fashioned open communication with your family and loved ones is crucial in any healing process. Also having the support of your friends, family and significant other are crucial, as it's bad enough the stigma still remains over this wonderful plant that helps millions to heal on a daily basis.

I look forward to taking part in discussions with community members on here, and hope to share in my experiences so that others can learn and at the same time, I hope to benefit from the same knowledge other long time members can pass along. And by all means, don't be shy if you have any questions for me--I have absolutely no problems sharing my journey with others, especially if it means I can help someone along the way without them feeling like they are being judged.

Cheers,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey guys,

New member @thebigcook is a friend of mine that just joined the site. I'll let him tell you what he wants to about himself, but real quick he is a young man that I've known his whole life and who really loves cooking and bringing his skills to cannabis products.

He visits me about once a year and has been sampling my vape collection for a few years now. He's seen the collection grow, thin out and now grow again. As we were testing some things last night it dawned on me that his experience with my collection might be helpful to people here. I am very aware that I can be a vapor snob and sometimes see things in a way that most people don't. So I invited thebigcook here to give a more noob perspective on a lot of vapes.

He's only owned one or two vapes, but he's tried a lot of them, including some top shelf units and has formed his own opinions about them. And he knows a shit ton about cooking and making cannagoods. I hope you guys enjoy his presence here as much as I love having him over for vape sessions!

Hey all,

A little background on myself: I've used herb for years now. I started out smoking and making edibles and eventually I started vaping with @stickstones (whom I've known my whole life) and bought myself a MFLB. Eventually stickstones passed onto me the LSV, which I use both with a mouthpiece and through my glass (after cleaning of course). While I still primarily smoke at home, I always look forward to using his vape collection, both the new and old.

Cooking with cannabis had always been an interest of mine, but working towards my bachelors degree in culinary nutrition and food science had turned my interest into a career goal. I am currently messing around with different recipes and procedures for infusing the cannabis into fats and oils, and am researching other methods for Cannabinoid infusion including tinctures, extracts, and powders.

I hope to move and find work in the legal cannabis food industry once my degree is finished.

Once I get a chance to look more at what is already here, I'll start sharing more of what I've found. I'm also going to post my thoughts on pieces of @stickstones vaporizer collection.

Let me know if you want my input for anything.

-TheBigCook

TboneToker

Been here since 2014 but haven't really been active til now. I bought an Aromed in 2014 and it has served me well. I use cannabis to help with Add as well as an appetite stimulant. Of course I love it for headaches and certain pains too and obviously it has wonderful recreational value. I love this community so much it's filled with a huge variety of people ages 18 to 80. I think mostly males but I'm sure some women too. This place is wonderful all the resources about abv, cooking with cannabis, medical threads and just great people to talk to about your health and how vaping can help!! This site is like a full "get better, excercise, workout, eat better" site, everyone is so positive! Love FC! Maybe I'll make a volcano video when I receive it next week to say HIgh to everyone who wants.. I will also play with the aromed and try to make the video interesting!!

THC4N6

High! Just thought I'd first check in with why I'm here.
After over 30 years of spontaneous combustion I've converted to a more calm & controlled form of consumption.
Was a few days into the common discomforts of taking the bull by the horns when im guessing it showed & a friend suggested I try a hit or two of his e-cig which had a supercritical Co2 extract wax/oil cart attached.
Well fuck my combustion if that didn't do the trick of killing the edge without also feeling like it was killing the lungs. I was elated! No smoke, no smell, no filling , no mess & it tasted great!! Hell I didn't even need a lighter!!! How convienient can it get??
Thing is .....I'm the type that likes to know exactly what I'm puffin on & what is or isn't in it. By the looks of this forum i think I just might be able to find out.
I notice that Some of these prefilled cart producers offer tons of info while at the same time... trying to get a straight answer from others can almost be like pulling teeth. I really like the type of cart im using now & would like to stay with them but I'm having on going issues with leaky carts & for what I'm paying ....this shouldn't be happening.
They really dont seem to have any intentions of fixing the problem So for now I'm basically on the hunt for a similar product with a more reliable cart. I really do like the mild, low heat, low dosage method of the e-cig carts. Very convienient too! But I'm pretty fresh to it all so im also up for suggestions.
I eventually also want to get a portable vape for some occasional wax / shatter .
Good to be here & I'm glad I happened to hear of this place through the "Vapevine". I had better get to reading all the good info.

Thanks,THC Forensics

perennialflare

o/ Hey everyone!

Very new to the community, in fact I don't yet own a vape, but I am in the process of researching and choosing my first. I don't think I want to own too many, but it seems many people who just get 1 to get the job done end up getting others for different experiences. So on that front I'll have to wait and see.

I do occasionally combust, mostly very casually as I'm not in a 420 friendly house and the stress of sneaking out for it is too much for me. With a vape, it would be exceedingly simple to pack quickly indoors and just whip outside for a simpler, healthier, and cleaner time. Even though I only smoked a few days a week to begin with, long term damage is still a big concern for me, as is the harshness/ short term damage. I'm one of those people who must take smaller hits when it comes to combustion, to the point where bongs are almost out of the question for me (due to my idiot self finding it difficult to control the amount of smoke)

If anyone ever wants to supply me their personal experiences with different vapes, I'd welcome it. There's a heck of a lot to choose from, that's for sure! Other than that, please treat me and my obvious ignorance kindly orz

appleblossom

I'm appleblossom (as in the white stripes song)

I live in the tri-state area

I'm 25

I started going to college to be an art teacher, but then life happened, and now I work as a bank teller in the armored truck business, (couldn't be anymore different, but hey it pays the bills.)

My hobbies are mostly art related, I love photography, drawing, and cross stitching, but chasing after 2 kids only really leaves me time for adult coloring books these days, which are awesome. The kids are pretty cool too.

I am brand spanking new to the vape scene, and Im currently waiting (impatiently) for my pax2 to be delivered today. this fourm has been great for answering a lot of questions I've had, and probably even more once I start. I've picked back up smoking bud about 7 months ago, and haven't stopped since, but I'm hoping vaping will help me get ride of the annoying coughing that smoking has been causing me and will cut down on the smell which hubby doesn't care for. :\

Can't wait to contribute more after I've played around a bit with my new toy. :D

Shannock

Hi to everyone, I've just signed up after a fair while of lurking.

Fucked combustion about 4 months ago after buying my first vape last summer (didn't take at first but kept at it) this after half of my 35 years smoking UK style joints- big and full of baccy n green! 4 vapes in I have settled on caveman style - fire and wood! even sold my Air to a mate, thanks to fc for the info when selecting my lineup - Classic Vapman, Cherry Lily & Walnut Daisy (rip Triihouse) Analogue and Torch all the way!

I'll stop rambling as Daisy is calling again - just wanted to say thanks to a great community on here.

- Shannock

beaglepower

Hello FC!

My very first experience with a vaporizer was a Vaporbros in college around 10 years ago and I've been combusting and vaping since then. I've decided to kick the combustion habit and go with vaping only since it's much easier on the lungs.

I currently own a Holiday UD, Enano, Vaporbros old school, SSV, FW3, MFLB, and a Maud Dib for vaporizers. I'd like to add a Lotus soon to the collection.

This is definitely an awesome hobby and I'm glad to be a part of this awesome community.

Best regards!

Oneeyeisbetter

Hello. I live in Washington state, enjoying the repeal of prohibition. My first experience was in 1969, with hash. I still have a fondness for hashish.

I am a recreational user who approaches herb as medicine for the whole being, a tonic for the hurting bits that accumulate over a lifetime, not just the physical ones, right?

I joined FC about three months ago, but didn’t visit daily until landing on the Crafty thread on searching “crafty vaporizer hash”. This is an awesome community.

I love vaping. The mind and body feel is so clean, so tasty. I also appreciate the advantage of simultaneous multiple delivery pathways in concert. Vaping plus: Edibles, sub-lingual, transdermal massaged in salve, and, before the Crafty, yeah the occasional bit of smoke to scratch that itch that vaping couldn't quite get, but never happy about it. MFLB is 11 watts output, Crafty is 27 watts, that's part of why I don't need combustion anymore.

My first vaporizer was an AromaZap. Then an MFLB, and a 2nd MFLB, and a mains controller. Totally in love with the MFLB palm size form factor, due to the stealth, durability, control, and simplicity, works for my lifestyle. Last year briefly had a Titan which lasted mere minutes it seemed, and the replacement mouthpiece didn’t fit.

What brought me to vape originally was seeking to relieve a lifelong painful medical condition for my wife. She cannot smoke. Its going to take some lung training, she isn't going to be rocking the vaporizer like I am any time soon.

Luckily there are many non-vape/non-smoke ways for her to medicate. We are getting into decarboxylated salves and tinctures for the pain management. As a result of exploring these options, I seem to have an unprecedented (for me) variety of strains to vape from, mostly as fresh cured flower, as I make various tinctures and salves, exploring ways to deliver the goods, hold the terpenes for the entourage effect, yet get the benefit of decarboxylation. This plant has enabled my wife and I to have precious control over a most important aspect of our medical fates. This is a great time to be alive. I look forward to sharing and learning with all of you. Fuck combustion!

TelFiRE

Hi! I'm Jt, from Utah. Soon to be moving to Colorado to learn growing and extraction.

I have smoked for about 8 years and the last year or so I started dabbing.

At the end of December I acquired a Persei and Hercules as I was going on a 3-week-long trip to Colorado. It was fantastic to me!

Now that I'm back a couple members of the forum have hooked me up with a Silicon Carbide nail and a Silver Surfer vape at great prices which I am waiting on the shipment of. Am super excited to vaporize some flower, as I have almost exclusively dabbed for a while and when I do have flower it's combustion, and that doesn't really taste good to me at this point. Although I had a super cheap easy vape that worked decently, the wand clogged and the thing was generally finicky and I heard so many good things about the SSV that I really wanted to try one.

Anyway I'm glad to be a part of FC, hopefully I can chill out on the purchases though xD

InspireAndAdmire

Hello!

I'm Kevin, I live in a non-legal state. A student attending college, pursuing a bachelors degree in Social Work. At the age of 23, I'm finding myself in a position full of darkness and cold reality. Growing up, all of my friends and close circles always used weed recreational. Tagging along without participating, I was strongly against the substance because my parents raised me otherwise. True to my morals, I was known as that guy that always turned it down. I gained much respect from peers. Broken promises, straying friends into believing I'd one day participate with them in the future. I never did.

As I got older, I was going through a terrible relationship. I was with the girl for three years, the love of my life. As we disconnected more and more throughout the years, I found myself secretly caving in to my best friends request to try it. I gave in at around the age of 20. I did NOT get high the first time, it was a blunt, I took a few hits. Self aware of not wanting it to be scented with the smell, considering I come from a household where weed is not tolerated or respected.

Casually, we vaped from time to time the next few years. Towards the final few months of age 22, I used a small bong with my little cousin after he first tried the vape and enjoyed weed. We had bong hits almost every day for a week and a half, or two. About 3-6 bong hits I'd be knocked out.

At age 23, I was given a vape (Atmos Vicod) by the same best friend who introduced weed to me. I still am using it, dreadfully however. Since turning 23 in September, I've been vaping about two times a week, three max, one at minimum. I'm halfway through my BA degree, and I do find myself struggling with the effects of weed. I'm a very outgoing and sociable person, very down to earth and friendly. However, I notice from time to time I can be anti-social, I forget my place in society, I'm disengaged with my surroundings, and short-term memory loss has became a factor. I'm thinking my body isn't adjusted to the intake of THC and it's just a psychological effect.

After the break up with my long-term girlfriend, my only love, I use weed not as an anti-depressant but as a way to see the world in a different perspective. I would have never, ever, thought I'd be using weed in any way, shape or form. I was never a drinker, only at special occasions or gatherings, surprisingly I'm a vapor (refuse to say smoker) before I am a drinker.

I started developing a sense to research, a sense of wanting to be in the know, to devour knowledge on weed. The different strains, the beauty of it. The technological beasts of each device and what they carry. I found myself here after hearing about this site on Reddit r/trees or r/vaporents often. It didn't take long to find my fascination here, considering I've spent countless of months researching vaporizers. I'd also like to add, I'm not a social smoker. If a group of friends are smoking, I tend to stay away from participating. I rarely do engage. This also has to do with hating the taste of smoking, it's disgusting. I have yet to roll my first joint or blunt, and I don't ever plan on doing so. I very rarely smoke from joints or blunts. I find myself only vaping before bed, by myself, and on some occasions with my best friend at a designated, remote location.

While I do not want to get overly consumed with weed, not because it's looked down upon but because I want to be able to finish my goals and accomplish as much as I can before being side tracked. Most of that goes to a possibly an attachment to finding ways to always be occupied, finding things to do, as opposed to or probably having to do with addictive personality. However, I'll find it in my ability to purchase a vaporizer and medicate (recreational) as a reward for good grades and further accomplishments.

If anyone has any questions, concerns, or need a friend, in any way please, do not hesitate to contact me. Consider me an emotional shoulder to lean on, if for whatever reason you would like to relate to any life complications, please, do so. I'm all ears, I love to help. I admire everyone's reason to why they use the substance, we all have our reasons. I hope to remain a casual here.

Thanks!

Earthtuner

Hello Everyone I am Earthtuner.I live on the west coast of Canada on a large Island.I have owned several Vapes ,for many years, but only used them, for a few sessions, and gave up in completely, sober disgust:rolleyes:.They are the Easy Vape [:shit:] and the Dragon Lite[:mflb:a slightly better piece of :shit:].They are knock offs, of nicer equipment, and I felt let down :hmm: by owning them.Neither worked very well :goon: and I almost gave up on the world of Vaping.
On-line commerce came next :uhoh:, and credit card in hand, I took the plunge :evil:, and bought a new "Vapir rise 2:luv:."It is a completely different experience :brow: from the other Vapes I own .It hits like a truck :mmmm: and eats herb like a cow :o.I have to learn more about how the thing works :rant:and get my ideal temp, settings, fan setting etc. It's a learning curve, but if it is worth doing, it is worth doing right.:nod::clap:
My hobbies are sailing[I live a minute away from my old 25 ft. Cal Sailboat moored at wharf], and playing the piano[lifelong hobby since childhood].I love outdoor activities and hike:buzz:, kayak,motorbiking, and bicycling :rofl:.I need these other activities so I don't blow my rapidly shrinking ,wad of money, :bang: supplying my new, mega herb consuming,"Bovine:puke: Vape :leaf: device."I renamed it from the Vapir Rise 2.It feels a lot more descriptive.:sherlock: I hope to learn some advanced Herbal conservation tips and generally chill out with a nice bunch of people here on FuckCombustion.:chill::smug::cheers::popcorn::horse:

Earthtuner,
Reactions: duckTape

OOBubblesOO

Over-User of gifs
What's good fellow interweb freaks. :wave:

I used to have a Vapir NO2 and I currently have a LSV.

I grew up on a farm in Iowa and I recently moved to the Pacific Northwest. Every day is an adventure for me and I love every second of it.

I'm also just starting my very first grow...and I wish there was a section for grow journals on these boards so that I could share the journey with you all. (Maybe I'm missing it?)

Either way, I hope to bring what good that I can to this place and meet some cool people in the mean time. ^.^

See ya around,
Bubs :tup:

Top Bottom