Welcome to Fuck Combustion...Tell us about yourself here!

Rover

The Rasta Jew
Hello FC-ers! I am Rover. I'm a huge MFLB fan, although I don't currently own one, I'm sad to say. I still combust, but that's only because I don't have a vape. I will probably always enjoy a bowl through my lovely S.0's bong, but I will be getting a new MFLB real soon. I've also recently been introduced to dabbing, and am eagerly awaiting a quartz domeless nail in the mail.

LadyKavaKava

MFLB Frequent Flyer
I wish I could edit my above post... My Nautilus is in the mail right now - yes, I own it, but it's not actually in my physical possession yet. Hi, Rover! If you like dabbing, you should buy the new Maud-Dib. If you haven't seen it yet (it just came out), hit up the magic-flight.com site and it's on the front page once you've clicked on "Shop" (or, here's the link: http://sales.magic-flight.com). You can also put concentrate trays into the regular MFLBs as well to use for dabbing wax. You should check out the Laser Etch Line when you get a new box... They have lots of awesome designs! Have you signed up on Reddit.com yet and seen the MFLB forums there? So far I'm enjoying both of these forums a lot!

Chainfire

Hey everybody! First post here on FC. I just wanted to say that this is an awesome community with a lot of good information if you look for it. It helped steer me towards my first vaporizer purchase! I ended up going onto Massdrop and picked up a Davinci Ascent (Stealth Color) for only $150. Super thrilled and can't wait to try it out. I used to smoke flowers out of a Mobius Matrix Clear, but wanted something better for my health, and more discreet.. as well as the option to try other methods of smoke. I've never once vaped in my life, but I'm looking forward to it! Cheers

Rover

The Rasta Jew
I've used the MD a great deal, as my friend who introduced me to dabbing has one. I also have the concentrate trays for the MFLB and I'm really looking forward to trying those out. I bought them a while ago but due to tragic circumstances I never got to try them out. The design I would really enjoy is a golden ratio etch, but they have not yet made that. I really hope they make it soon. I haven't ever used reddit and know very little about it, but it sounds intriguing, so I will have to check it out.

Rover,
Reactions: grokit

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Welcome to FC. @Chainfire you have @EveryDayAmnesiac fav character avatar. From the famous movie. You will find there's a lot of nice folks here that are very helpful including the above mentioned character - EDA.

FC can be very informative and entertaining. Most of us have the same thing in common. Trying to get the most out of that precious herb without harming ourselves in the process. Some of us use for medicinal and some recreational. Great place to join up.

The Ascent is a very nice portable vaporizer and it produces really great vapor flavor. You will enjoy being able to choose your temps that you prefer. It has a very good battery too. Mine is a year old. I still get almost 50 min per charge. I use mine 3 or 4 times per week.

Last edited:

LadyKavaKava

MFLB Frequent Flyer
I've used the MD a great deal, as my friend who introduced me to dabbing has one. I also have the concentrate trays for the MFLB and I'm really looking forward to trying those out. I bought them a while ago but due to tragic circumstances I never got to try them out. The design I would really enjoy is a golden ratio etch, but they have not yet made that. I really hope they make it soon. I haven't ever used reddit and know very little about it, but it sounds intriguing, so I will have to check it out.

Have a look at what they've got available right now, and you might also want to check out the Exotic Woods line, and the Artisan line. Here are the links to get you there more conveniently ;)

Laser Etch Line: http://sales.magic-flight.com/laser-box-kits-1/
Exotic Woods Line: http://sales.magic-flight.com/exotic-woods/
Artisan Launch Box Line: http://sales.magic-flight.com/artisan-boxes/

I just bought a Cherry Infinity Wing Laser Etched Launch Box, the Orbiter, a maple stem and a cherry stem to match my boxes, a walnut dart stem to match the MD I'll purchasing sometime in the future or possibly receiving as a Christmas present, a couple spare glyph battery caps, and The Effective Choice by Forrest Landry - on three day shipping! It'll be here SOON! I'm SO excited! This is the last of Forrest Landry's books... I read the other two and liked them. Oh yeah, I also ordered a lanyard the other day, so that should be showing up soon, too. And then there's the Nautilus that I ordered from an independent seller earlier today. I'm pretty much stacked now with every single product they make, the four boxes whose designs I really liked and wanted to collect, and now I've just got the Maud-Dib to buy after the first of the month and my MFLB collection will be complete :D And yes, I'm a crazed enthusiast :p

mod note: This is an intro thread and not open for vape discussion.

gjrock

I am new here. Hi everyone. I have scoliosis pretty bad and use the medicine for pain. I have a mflb, mflb grinder. Have the coil also. I find a bunch of good info now and I have now said Fuck Combustion. I only vape now and use my medical coconut oil with 100% abv. :)

LadyKavaKava

MFLB Frequent Flyer
I am new here. Hi everyone. I have scoliosis pretty bad and use the medicine for pain. I have a mflb, mflb grinder. Have the coil also. I find a bunch of good info now and I have now said Fuck Combustion. I only vape now and use my medical coconut oil with 100% abv. :)

Hiya! I'm also a genuine medical marijuana patient, too. I have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, Fibromyalgia, and Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. I also only vape, too, and the MFLB is my device of choice :) I just ordered a Maud-Dib, too. Anyway, welcome to the club and if you ever wanna talk to someone about pain and illness, just send me a PM. I've practically been bedridden this last month... I'm sure scoliosis much be pretty uncomfortable, too :( Anyway, welcome! Welcome! :D <3

LadyKavaKava,

zombiecupcake

I guess this is the box where I ramble all about myself in mostly complete thoughts-which is really all you will ever get about me.

I am 25 years old and a cross between a gamer nerd and a 50s housewife. I bake, cook, cross stitch, knit, scrapbook, play video games, tv, movies, and occasionally I go outside. While outside I like guns, fishing, hiking-ish, and taking pictures. If my state wasn't so crazy high with hunting stuff I'd do that too. I am married, have been for about 7 ish years. I have a furbaby who is pretty much my son. Hes the cutest dog there is. (Wanna fight about it?)

As for my mj usage, I'm actually fairly new. I am a medical user with such ailments as-scoliosis, spinal stenosis, and much much more! The mental issues are there too, but not as visible, so not as talked about. I hurt pretty much all the time, but thanks to mj and vaping especially, I am able to go out and do things. Right now with the whole being new to it and all I use a vapor genie, and I heart her. Her name is Dazzler, or just Genie...I may or may not have bedazzled it.....with rhinestones.....purple....rhinestones...kinda... Anyways, I do look forward to getting bigger and better vapes in the future!

I am currently studding herbolgy type stuffs as well as essential oil use. I wanna get as far away from big name pharmaceuticals as possible.
(and yes this is totally copied from my bio lol)

LadyKavaKava

MFLB Frequent Flyer
I guess this is the box where I ramble all about myself in mostly complete thoughts-which is really all you will ever get about me.

I am 25 years old and a cross between a gamer nerd and a 50s housewife. I bake, cook, cross stitch, knit, scrapbook, play video games, tv, movies, and occasionally I go outside. While outside I like guns, fishing, hiking-ish, and taking pictures. If my state wasn't so crazy high with hunting stuff I'd do that too. I am married, have been for about 7 ish years. I have a furbaby who is pretty much my son. Hes the cutest dog there is. (Wanna fight about it?)

As for my mj usage, I'm actually fairly new. I am a medical user with such ailments as-scoliosis, spinal stenosis, and much much more! The mental issues are there too, but not as visible, so not as talked about. I hurt pretty much all the time, but thanks to mj and vaping especially, I am able to go out and do things. Right now with the whole being new to it and all I use a vapor genie, and I heart her. Her name is Dazzler, or just Genie...I may or may not have bedazzled it.....with rhinestones.....purple....rhinestones...kinda... Anyways, I do look forward to getting bigger and better vapes in the future!

I am currently studding herbolgy type stuffs as well as essential oil use. I wanna get as far away from big name pharmaceuticals as possible.
(and yes this is totally copied from my bio lol)

Hiya! Welcome! I'm also a patient. My dad has those two back issues you mentioned, so I'm familiar with that - it's crummy. I myself am getting an MRI of my C spine tomorrow because I have shooting pain and numbness in my arms. I have Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, and then the mental ones... Major Depression Recurrent, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, ADD, Panic Disorder, Insomnia AND hyper-somnolence. So of course I'm on a bunch of meds, but medical marijuana helps me significantly with a lot of different symptoms. I also have a Vapor Genie but it doesn't get used much anymore in favor of my Magic Flight Launch Boxes now. And I also have a fur baby who's the cutest and I'll definitely take you on! Lol. Welcome! I've not been here long, but this is a nice place with kind, helpful and openminded people :)

SIDE NOTE: I pretty much am only seen here or in the Magic-Flight Box thread.

LadyKavaKava,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Welcome to FC. A lot of helpful folks that are here with the same purpose in mind. To make the most of the medicinal herb without any of the harmful side effects.

I have arthritis that cannabis helps with.

CarolKing,

zombiecupcake

@LadyKavaKava ooh guuurl we could be sisters. I knew my Dad got around, but damn! lol The anxiety, panic attacks, ptsd, and bipolar issues are big ones for me. The docs are on the fence about fibro, and the rest of it is just one big pain in the ass (sometimes literally) package.

@CarolKing Tysm! I am so excited to be here!

LadyKavaKava

MFLB Frequent Flyer
@LadyKavaKava ooh guuurl we could be sisters. I knew my Dad got around, but damn! lol The anxiety, panic attacks, ptsd, and bipolar issues are big ones for me. The docs are on the fence about fibro, and the rest of it is just one big pain in the ass (sometimes literally) package.

Lol... Were you hinting at constipation from pain medication? Hahaha, sorry, couldn't help asking. Without being rude, may I ask what meds you're on - if you take any? You can PM me if you want - don't let me embarrass you or be in appropriate.

LadyKavaKava,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Constipation (me too)...
  • 4 cups herbal tea at breakfast
  • 2 cups at nighttime
  • at bedtime.. 2 Senna Tablets and one Ducasate pill.
  • AND a half glass of prune juice at 4:00 a.m. (pee time)
Daily ritual, or it's "no go".

Last edited:
Vitolo,

zombiecupcake

Lol my hubs is the one with the constipation, and I'm the one with the pain that spreads from my lower back down throughout my butt, and to my feet lol. I will be saving that recipe for later! No offense taken!

zombiecupcake,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I had to edit in, as I forgot in my routine....
AND a half glass of prune juice at 4:00 a.m. (pee time)

Vitolo,

LadyKavaKava

MFLB Frequent Flyer
Lol my hubs is the one with the constipation, and I'm the one with the pain that spreads from my lower back down throughout my butt, and to my feet lol. I will be saving that recipe for later! No offense taken!

Aww - sounds like your stenosis is pretty "active," then! What a bummer. I'm not a doctor or anything but what you just described is also a sensation that people fibromyalgia sometimes get - you might want to ask about that... Unless you're already on the treatments for it which would just basically be an opiate pain med, either Lyrica or Neurontin, and some sort tricyclic like amitriptaline - plus NSAIDs and Tylenol, and Flexeril, too - occasionally a benzodiazepine if there are muscle spasms. I've been dealing with this for WAY too long now! I wish I had no reason to be familiar with any of that info at all!

I had to edit in, as I forgot in my routine....
AND a half glass of prune juice at 4:00 a.m. (pee time)

What med causes it? If you don't mind me asking - just curious... No judgment or assumptions from this gal - I'm all over the place, so as long as people can respect me, (that I'm different, that I'm disabled and that I like smoking weed recreationally but also as a medication), I will most certainly grant them back the same due respect (/|\)

LadyKavaKava,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Welcome to the forum to all of you newcomers! :)

@LadyKavaKava and @zombiecupcake you might want to either take this to pm or start a thread regarding your specific illness in the Medical Section. This thread is really just a meet and greet thread.

momofthegoons,

A1

Hey whats up i'm A1. I quit smoking cigarettes in '08, and I finally got around to quit combusting the sweatleaf about six months ago. That's when I found this forum. Man I wish I found it before buying my first vaporizer the Atmos Jr. It was an impulse buy and I didn't realize that it did not actually vaporize herb. After that I did a little research and purchased a Pinnacle Pro, which was great while it was working properly. It ended up malfunctioning and is currently out for repair. Fast forward to three weeks ago when I pulled the trigger and picked up The Arizer Solo, what a vape, I'm very happy with it and the results it gives me. So yeah.....Fuck Combustion!

EAG1E4

Hey guys. I only recently starting getting into vaporizing. I was always a smoker up until I found out I had crohn's disease. After doing some research I learned about the benefits of vaporizing and what it can do to help me and my illness. I have now found myself to really enjoy vaporizing! My first vape was the MFLB. I later moved onto the Pax and Solo. I really enjoy portables and having the luxury to vape wherever you'd like.

EAG1E4,
Reactions: Vitolo

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
I guess it's my turn. I'm new to vaping because I am a new medical marijuana user. I was a huge stoner in my youth, but took a decade long tea break while living in the Bible belt. Now we live in Washington state, where I am recovering from spinal fusion surgery.

Life as a newly disabled person has actually been a very positive experience in some ways. I've learned to truly savor simple things like sunlight on my face and have stopped worrying about unimportant things which turn out to be most of the things most of the people think and talk about.

I've found ways to turn waking up in pain at 3am pain into a pleasant and relaxing ritual with a pre-packed E-Nano and a cup of tea with the cats.

When I am able, I like to ride my recumbent tricycle, eat amazing fresh Pacific Northwest food, play with LEGO, and walk my dogs.

I'm really happy to have found this community of really nice people. Although not everyone is a mmj patient, this is the best place for MMJ vaping info anywhere.

Top Bottom