Weird News Stories of the Day.....

florduh

The city of Philadelphia must atone for this racist action against native Floridians.

230929052632-wally-alligator-file-2019.jpg

florduh,
  • Haha
Reactions: Knewt

Madtater

vapviking

Old & In the Way
OMG, my phone just went off with a loud alert, a test of the EAS!
Was that the virus broadcast?
This day ain't over yet.
I hear a helicopter....
Ha! And I didn't think zombies were even real!

Radwin Bodnic

Welp...looks like my time on FC is coming to an end. Sorry in advance to any of you I may eat!

How people can actually believe this shit ?

At this point they won't even realize they were wrong...

florduh

At least 0.45% of adults have schizophrenia. There are over a billion active daily users on Facebook. 200 million on Twitter/4Chan 2.0

In addition, all of our brains were designed to pick berries and chill in a cave. And we're all plopped into a society that almost seems designed in a lab to be as alienating and deranging as possible.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty

When you look at maps of covid cases and compare them to 5g coverage maps, the overlap with covid hotspots and 5g coverage is nearly 100%. Obviously 5g is causing the disease (and therefore all others) and there can be no other factors like population density which would cause both things to spike in the same places.

Folks are really bad at separating correlation from causation.

Pukka

I'd be embarassed for humankind if we 1) realized; 2) admitted; 3) did something about all the absolutely untrue garbage we accept on a daily basis because someone with a "bullhorn" said so. Another reason to be a hermit, particularly in someone's Victorian Garden.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Am I wrong thinking that pretty much ALL AI art is just crap?
There is ALWAYS something so fucking weird or out of proportions. try to overlook the background through the windshield, hands are rarely recreated accurately, Micky's arm has 2 or 3 elbows and is about 3x too long... just crap looking.

A friend bought me a phish poster on the lot earlier this year and it screamed AI. Had a trout on it with all sorts of extra fins in the wrong places.

CANtalk

Am I wrong thinking that pretty much ALL AI art is just crap?
There is ALWAYS something so fucking weird or out of proportions. try to overlook the background through the windshield, hands are rarely recreated accurately, Micky's arm has 2 or 3 elbows and is about 3x too long... just crap looking.

A friend bought me a phish poster on the lot earlier this year and it screamed AI. Had a trout on it with all sorts of extra fins in the wrong places.
I think there's some good AI art out there, like these

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,

florduh

Brother, Travis Kelce doesn't have time for this stupid shit because he actually has to work instead of collecting disability and going on dumbass podcasts.

To recap, since taking the dreaded jab, Travis Kelce has:

• Won the Super Bowl
  • Started dating the most famous woman in the world
  • Become considered the best tight end in the NFL
Meanwhile, Rodgers:
  • Got dumped by his girlfriend
  • Had his most embarrassing season ever on the Packers
  • Snapped his fucking leg, ending this season after TWO PLAYS
Debate seems pretty settled to me :shrug:

florduh

There are going to be books written about this. Imagine Paul McCartney reaching the height of his popularity in the early 80's. Or the same thing with 70's Fat Elvis. That's what we're seeing here with Taylor Swift, 18 years into her career.

At some point, someone realized that white women ages 25-40 were basically a sleeper cell for American Capitalism. And they have been activated.

Top Bottom