Wake n Bake - you gotta love it.

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I love to wake n bake ... especially in the weekends and I will during the week if I dont have a hard day ahead at work.

wake n vap is just the best :lol:

Tell us your wake n bake stories.

vaporcloud,

max

Out to lunch
I'm not really a fan of wake n bake. For me it's usually late afternoon and once in a while at lunchtime. I've got a friend that used to like it though. Unfortunately he worked on printing presses years ago and one day his 'baked state' caught up with him and now one of his fingers is a little shorter. :o

max,
Reactions: cosimo

Purple-Days

"Bean and Bud Buzz". 'Reefering' to coffee and weed. Name of a song by some friends in Alabama.
About waking (at whatever time of day) and baking before the gig. Good guys !! :D

First thing every morning. always, unless the world has stopped. Pammy says,"Ditto!!"

Purple-Days,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
max said:
. I've got a friend that used to like it though. Unfortunately he worked on printing presses years ago and one day his 'baked state' caught up with him and now one of his fingers is a little shorter. :o
hmmm ... some jobs are better left to the straight :/ I'm in a customer services type of role so as long as I can talk ok and sound convincing alls ok.

If its small I like to bake and surf ... but when its over 4ft I'd rather have my shit together. :lol:

On my days off I wake n vap ... and vap ... and vap some more :o:o:o I'm cronic :D

vaporcloud,

ozwiz

owner Vaporiser World NOW live Australia
Yeah i agree if its pumpin' the vape can wait . Nothing better though a few mates a wave & a vape . Maybe then watch the cricket or football ! Bloody heaven on earth .:lol:

ozwiz,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
"All I need is some tasty waves and a cool buzz, and I'm fine."
Jeff Spicolli

stickstones,

max

Out to lunch
vapor_cloud said:
:lol::lol: :spliff: :leaf:

:ssv: <<< ruling emoticon there!
Speaking of emoticons, they aren't showing up for me anymore (home or work PCs), even on previous posts where I saw them before. Anyone else having the problem?

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Love to hit some iced vapor with a herbal tea in the morning. But I always seem to end up getting sidetracked. One bowl leads to another... and no work gets done. :D

If there's nothing important to do, oh yeah!

max said:
Speaking of emoticons, they aren't showing up for me anymore (home or work PCs), even on previous posts where I saw them before. Anyone else having the problem?
Replied to your email.

max

Out to lunch
vtac said:
max said:
Replied to your email.
Yeah, I just thought it would be a good idea to let everyone know I don't have enough sense to check my profile. :lol: :p

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Well, I didn't wake n vape this morning... otherwise we might still be scratching our heads. :D

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
vtac said:
Well, I didn't wake n vape this morning
Me neither ... first time for a few weeks actually. The wife and I decided it would be better if we didn't hit the whip in the am ... at least for a couple of days.

vaporcloud,

Spiderman

oil baron
Every mornin, my favorite is a few bowls of nice melty hash in the morning, with an oil-vape hit or two for body. Usually cup of coffee and some OJ too

Spiderman,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
wake n bake Sunday. But this morning I started with a small amount of finely ground herb and a nice ball of kef/wand slide scraping. And HOLY-FUCK!!! I normally get 4-5 hits of each wand and need 2 wands to get me going ... but not today. The combination of weed, pollen and honey produced 12+ big hits of tasty vapor. And I felt pretty nailed after the first 4 draws on the whip!

First I want to thank my new pollen catching grinder. Its a cheapo chinese piece of junk but seems to work and ok.

And secondly I wanna thank you. Yes you FUCK COMBUSTION Great source of info and a great community.

Yup ... I'm wasted :brow:

vaporcloud,

Spiderman

oil baron
Vtac funny you should say that, I like to put BHO in my coffee in the morning, and I call that the Breakfast of Champions. But they all work, really :D

Spiderman,

mookow69

vapor_cloud, I provide technical support for computer software! I feel that serving customers requires you to be elevated for optimal stress management :D . I usually wait a little, get the day at least partially started before vaporizing. After vaporizing, a few good drinks of an energy drink and I slowly get into a state of alertness I call being awake :lol:

mookow69,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
mookow69 said:
vapor_cloud, I provide technical support for computer software! I feel that serving customers requires you to be elevated for optimal stress management :D . I usually wait a little, get the day at least partially started before vaporizing. After vaporizing, a few good drinks of an energy drink and I slowly get into a state of alertness I call being awake :lol:
hilarious!

stickstones,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
haha ... nice one mookow. I totally concur :brow: Unfortunalty I live miles from work so its wake n bake or wait for 12 hours :doh: But I have an hour long train ride which can be sensational in ... sunnies on ... my seinies pumping bassy sounds outa my Creative MP3 player ... eye candy :tup:

:leaf:

vaporcloud,
Top Bottom