• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Wake n Bake - you gotta love it.

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i used to be a gamer, i was addicted to world of warcraft for 2 years before i realised i was wasting my time, wow is digital crack :uhoh:
ever since then i havent really played many games... oblivion was good for a while, im waiting for fallout 3 to come out now, but im not nearly as big on mmo's as i used to be

but now i spend most of my time on forums, fuck combustion and the shroomery... not nearly as big of a gamer as i used to be

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah the WOW thing get's em "escapism" i lkie a bit of a thrash on GTA ps3 you can bet what i like most hehehe
And it involves machine guns and A Rocket launcher :lol :lol: and lots of police cars etc :)

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
My son wanted to play WoW but I couldn't get it to go on our laptop. Its a ne machine too ... only 2 months old but it wouldn't connect. They said we needede to open a port or something but with the amount of shit trogens and malware on the net these days we decided against it. He really likes Runescape and I bought him a Wii for his B'day in February.

^^^ Off topic posts I spose but in this thread who gives a shit ... its just vapor spam

vaporcloud,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
when i good time turns around, you must :whip: it good :)

Look at you & your mouth Watering, look at you and your mind Spinning, why don't we just admit it's all over , The Girl You Want :bigleaf: Devo.

Iknow its music Stuff but i'm thinking about my first bowl, Maybe :D

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Ive Been Telling Family that Smoke "Dope" if you don't like waht you see in me when i'm Pushing the envelpoe with a "Powerfull" "Substance" Namely Cannabis, Then Don't Use it, Perhaps you Should not Partake, Falls on Deaf ears :rolleyes: DUMB ASSes

Cannabudz,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Coming to the end of another stash ... damn that bag went fast :brow: haha ... gonna wake and bake with a little bit of bud left. And then blow the duff for the rest of the day. Fuck I love working from home!!!

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Haha.... yea working from home has to be nice...

I took the day off of work. I got a math assignment I have to finish up, but I plan on vaping all day after that.... :brow: I rearranged my 'living room', so it's much, much more comfortable. I like it. :)

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
6.34 am Sunday morning and its 13 minutes into the NZ (All Blacks) v Ireland rugby test. 4 PD tubes of a little cocktail of 3 different strains later and my head feels like it has seperated from my neck :lol: Fucking primo. Go the ABs!!!

vaporcloud,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
Fun morning ritual I've begun to do with my wake and bake...I take fresh juices and use them as a mouth bong like suggested in the PD thread. It makes your hits taste so yummy, and it keeps with the breakfast theme. I also bored out a 90 degree angle in a apple and man it was good. The 90 degree bend makes the vapor travel over the fruit, and the fruit actually helps cool the vapor. Not to mention add some humidity to the vapor to not dry your mouth so bad. Tastes f'in awesome as well. I'm goingto try an orange tomorrow morning. I have 6 tube for my PD so one has been relegated to breakfast bowl when I want a change for my wake an bake.

DD

HUH breakfast bowl. Nice code word for infront of non-MJ friendly people. "Does he mean cereal" :lol:

DigitalDavinci,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i had two bowls for breakfast... one of them was cereal :brow:
so how did your tolerance break work out for you? im just barely getting back into my olf beat of use, its understandable that id use daily for a week or two after such a long haitus, but only using on the weekends and maybe in special cases on the weekdays (anxiety related) lets it retain a lot of its magic

i find that if i go too long being high, it tends to replace my baseline, so high becomes normal and normal becomes shitty, but with this particular beat of use that doesnt really happen, and i also get higher bcause i have more of a contrast between high and sober

i needed to get the metabolites into my system this first week, and the rest is maintinence and stress/anxiety relief, so its all peaches from here ;)

Acolyte of Zinglon,

DigitalDavinci

Vapohaulic
I have noticed the same thing about baseline. Unfortunately my baseline include horrific panic attacks. Threfor I saty medicated. My tolorance break worked great thanks to SpiralArchitects suggestions. Along with vaporclouds help as well. I only use duff all day everyday. I begin the day with a "fresh" bowl, fo my drive in the morning almost instantly triggers panic attacks for me. Then I medicate by vapeing my half spent PD plugs like vaporcloud through the weekdays. At the end of the day I may some sleep by vapeing another "fresh" bowl, but only if I'm REALLY haveing trouble sleeping. Along with the self hypnosis techs I'm trying to learn, and my mantras have helped me not need MJ for sleep as much.

I noticed by keeping to duff durring the week (mostly) then my tolorance against the "fresh" stuff is almost non-existant on the weekend. Works great for us "lifers" ;) who have a monolithic tolorance.

Definetly recommend this method if anyone is thinking of slowing down, quitting, or just needs a break from the clouds.

DD

DigitalDavinci,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
:tup: glad things are working out for you DD. Ahe yes the half spend PD plugs. I love blowing these in my box vape. Get it hot ... to the point of combustion and push them until you get that popcorn taste. Nice big lung splitting hits with still enough eccense to be tasty and provide a high that packs a body punch.

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i always hit it until its absolutely spent, i did that when i smoked even, hitting it till there was nothing but ash
im just obsessed with getting everything out of my herb, and a vape is MUCH better for that, not to mention how gentle it is on the respiritory system, even with the hot dry air my mouth doesnt get a layer of gummy shit like it does smoking, and it doesnt last after a couple sips of water

Acolyte of Zinglon,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
I pigged out and had 5 PD stems for breakfast :lol: And I'm still on a good mood high - had a jam with some work musos at lunch. Sung a few duets with our female vocalist (who is a honey) - fucken great! Music session last night also and my regular gig tomorrow if its warm.

wooooooo

vaporcloud,

UH60FLT

I recently discovered how amazing this experience is. It's almost a completely different high. I love how the sun rises and shines in my bed room while I take some hits off my MFLB. It's so happy and warm. Share your experiences.

isdrDH5.jpg

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I recently discovered how amazing this experience is. It's almost a completely different high. I love how the sun rises and shines in my bed room while I take some hits off my MFLB. It's so happy and warm. Share your experiences.

isdrDH5.jpg
Is that a tackle box? Get fishin.

KidFated.,
Reactions: nondarb

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
My favorite experience of each day is that early morning wake and bake. I really enjoy that quiet right before the sun comes up. I work outside when its warm enough, and it is a very unique experience to be out and about right then. The temperature does actually drop in my experience right before the first direct sun-rays hit ground. I think because the air starts whipping around more from the sudden shift in temperature. So while not the darkest, I would say it's usually the coldest right before dawn breaks, which is neat. Right around then is when the birds start kicking up for the day as well. Anyways... yeah, particularly unique time, love enjoying it with the good herb.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I tried to quit this practice and it made my after work dose feel stronger, but I have a miserable morning. The hard this is once the high wears off I have a strong urge to do more. Hahahaha Let's ride this train all day! Anyway, no good morning is complete without a good wake and vape. My significant other knows this about me, too. She has joked about it before. If I could only get high one time in the day, it would be hard to choose morning or evening. Ideally I would want to save it as a reward for a day of work done well, but man is it a way of easing any pain or worry first thing in the morning.

I usually vape and watch something, get pretty stony and then eat breakfast, play some bass guitar, gotta draw some this morning. Feed the animals, get ready for work, and have a great day. It's the trajectory for my day. Smooth sailing. Oh no! Diggy Smalls stepped in a big puddle of...MUD! Did Diggy Smalls cry? Goodness no! He just keeps on keepin' on and singing his song...cause when you wake and vape, your day will be great!

Top Bottom