Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Right on bro we'll get you dialed! Going to have to check the mic stand too we've had a few customers rig something like this up. If you could post a link to a pic that would be sweet!

ShadowVape,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
ShadowVape, did you get a chance to look at my email about a replacment VHW? I only sent it yesterday, and get so much junk email I could have easily missed a reply. Thqnks

IAmKrazy2,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
All squared away with a new VHW on the way. Looking foward to trying the newest version. Will likely send the old one in for a "tune up" also. Couldn't hurt to have two around.

IAmKrazy2,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
GongVape thanks for the link that looks like a cool and cost-effective approach to one hand free Vrips! Can you still "finesse" the temp by cracking the seal of the wand to the intake like you would holding it by hand by just adjusting the angle you're holding the whole assembled system to the mic stand mounted VHW? Will have to give it a try with the mic stand mounted VHW on my TV tray next to the Lazy-Boy....that could be something I could get used to!

ShadowVape,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Darth Vapor sorry for the slow reply here but it sounds like we've got you dialed in and from my recollection of the email blur the last week or so I"m pretty sure of it! :D

ShadowVape,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I ordered another VHW and accidentally sent payment twice. Shadowvape has been awesome in responding to me and trying to get me my secound payment back. Thanks VRIP, looking greatly forward to my replacment.

IAmKrazy2,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
For the record anyone that wants to pay us twice for the same order will get extra buffed customer service! :brow:

ShadowVape,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
In my defense my internet timed out during my first transaction, and I assumed that the payment didn't go through. But you know what happens when you assume..

IAmKrazy2,
high fuckers, Shadowvape, Mark et al. My vhw has been punished daily since they launched, with just the odd element replacement. I love it! Big greasy gusts of silly steam every single time. Dutch passion California orange,greenhouse cheese and next gen's grapefruit kush on high rotation. Bloody fuckin delicious.just that. Peace

thevapedcrusader,

blackbur

Its Blackbur again,

I have to say that Vriptech has the best customer service out of several vaporizer companies I've had the privilege of contacting..Always responded to my emails promptly and went out of there way to help me continue vripping it up.Friendly and understanding are essential personal characteristics that are needed for servicing the customer in a hospitable manner.Not once during my situation did i feel worried or confused, everything was straight and simple.Tbh I've had some nasty experiences with customer service from other vaporizer companies..i wont name any..but when i started asking questions about the said company's product.."What is the size of the glass joint" they simply sent me an email asking me why i needed to know.I told them that it wasn't specified under the details of their vaporizer and they ended up telling me they themselves didn't know the size.I was confused, if your going to work for customer service/company you should know every little detail about what your selling/servicing. On top of that you need to be respectful if you want someone to buy your product least you can do is respond with a smile. Anyways back to my main point.

Big Thanks for Shadow Vape and Mark for keeping things heated!

:)

-Blackbur

blackbur,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Family thanks for the props it means alot! Darth I'm seeing Mark tonight and will get your doubled up payment sorted sorry for the lag couldn't figure it out on my own, but Mark says he'll walk me through it after we blow some clouds tonight...

ShadowVape,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Thanks Shadow looks like the refund is completed. Talked to Mark before on the phone, and Vrip has always been great in customer service. Sometimes it may have taken a couple of days for a response which is expected in email of any customer service company. In the end, they have delivered.

IAmKrazy2,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Appreciate the props Darth Vapor. Flowin' some Chem Dog with a nicely iced up PerK and winding down another day in paradise. I hope everyone is having as great of a day.:cool:

ShadowVape,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
Hey family if anyone is expecting reducers and haven't received them I have to take the blame as even though Mark told me to use padded envelopes I thought regular ones would be cool and some got sent back for being too thick...all have been re-shipped in padded envelops ahemmm and you should see them soon.

ShadowVape,

Gongvape

hey Guys i got a reducer spacer in a few days ago. Been meaning to get on here and thank you ShadowVape for hookin me up. i was in a bit of a rush out the door this morning but i managed to get a pic snaped.
782557391_photobucket_63985_.jpg

ill get better pic up sometime here..:cool:
sorry i think this might be oversized some how.

Gongvape,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I got my reducer too, sounds silly, but not even sure what to do with it. I dont have a working VHW right now anyway, but still hoping i will have one on the way this week. Thanks for the pic Gongvape, could you explain a little better its purpose and/or take a little closer pic? Thanks.

IAmKrazy2,

Gongvape

this is what i Think. the spacer does not fit into the bowl. so i have been loading the bowl connect the glass wand adator and then droping in the spacer in place. what it does is condenses down the airpath making it a smaller hotter air channel. it seems to work good for kief on top herb . but i havent experimented much with it yet. but yea Krazy ill take a close up soon

Gongvape,

LiquidDreams

VapeHead
IAmKrazy, if you don't mind me asking, how much does it run to have VRIP do a "tune up"? My version 2.0 just died on me and I am wondering if I should get it fixed or just stick with the 3.0 I already have.

I imagine I'll end up getting the 2.0 fixed... I liked having both. :cool:

LiquidDreams,

gobbly

I was under the impression that the lower bowls for these were all fairly standard and should interchange, but the lower bowl that came with the heat gun one is just barely too large to fit on the heat wand upper bowl piece... Is that normal? Are they just enough off to not be interchangeable?

gobbly,

ShadowVape

Vrip CSR
Manufacturer
What up family? Good news bad news for anyone waiting on VHWs or VHW glass covers should finally see a tracking # end of the week or Mon worst case. We had a broken tool and it has now been repaired and the pieces are in the kiln. Sorry for the lag!!!

The reduction spacers should fit down into the top of the bowl and if they are not then it's possible the shop cut the wrong tubing. I'll tell Mark what you're saying Gong Vape and have him double check at the shop...if we have to cut some other spacers we can do that, but the spacer idea is to sit on the screen in the top half of the bowl and it reduces the amount of herb you pack at a time and it also increases the venturi factor so you get a faster extraction from a smaller amount of herb at a time. Originally intended for concentrates nobody used them (or couldn't even figure out how to use them) so we stopped shipping them with the VCBs years ago. In theory, a faster extraction equates with a broader spectrum so if you can get around the clumsiness of the spacer it could be a good thing. If enough people dig it we may size down the bowl for the next generation GonG VCBs. The feedback is appreciated!

Gonzo---element replacement services are $30 just remove the glass cover, make the replacement element purchase online, and send the heater in to the mail order addy and we'll dial you in so you have a back-up 2.0.

ShadowVape,

blackbur

Its review time.

I've been using the 2.0 and the 3.0 for about a month now with my bubblers and i can safely say none of my vaporizers are on par when it comes to flavor and quality. When i say flavor and quality I'm talking about the vapor its rare that you can taste pure vapor without subtle hints of vapor path, whether it be Wood
vinyl tubing or acrylic. My first hit off the vhw took me back to the first time i used my vaporbros it was an eye opening experience inhaling large plumes of blue vapor.The heatwand itself is appealing, sorta like holding a lightsaber(sorry i'm a nerd) and its aesthetically pleasing with the sandblasted glass covers, i also enjoy the clear (acrylic?) on the handle itself that lets you sneak a peek of all the guts and internals that help the unit function. The vriptech specializes in extracting oils at low temps giving you large amounts of blue vapor, i can manage to get blue vapor in my supreme(temps between (270-290)but after that the vapor becomes significantly thicker and more white which means in most cases that benzene is being released not a big deal for me but for others it might be a little to harsh and hard hitting.After using a vriptech i feel blue vapors are where its at, you can taste all the flavor of whatever herb you are cooking up and its very light and i always find it has a nice fragrance, I've never smelled the burnt popcorn smell that occurs in other vaporizes when herb is spent.When i finish sessions i can see that my bowl still contains color and a nice odor and can still be used in the next session.I would also like to mention the speedy delivery of vapor using the vriptech once you have everything setup the vapor can instantly milk up whatever your using similar to a supreme almost, being that it uses a very small vapor path which cuts back on the time it takes for the vapor to reach its destination aka lungs.As amazing as this vaporizer is it is very delicate and requires a lot of responsibility,dedication and care when using otherwise you wand will have a short life. Its best to wrap the cord around something sturdy with a decent amount of slack and let the wand rest on a tray or something that can withstand the heat.I've thought of ways to make it a little less hazard prone maybe a backwards miniature traffic cone so the wand can sit and heat up on the table, the cone would be made of some time of silicone that could absorb heat.On that note i would like to mention how heavy duty the cord and plug is its not like a lamp-cord which is on the VB and other vaporizers its pretty heavy and 3 pronged which is desired when using a vaporizer..its always good to have a ground.I also feel that this vaporizer can probably be tailored to be smaller.. IE a small ceramic heating element and smaller glass cover but thats probably something that would require a lot of time and resources things being custom made and etc.
On a closing note, i'd like to say this is a great vaporizer for those who want to try something new and freshing and own a lot of water filtration devices, this is not a toy and requires a lot of responsibility and gentle care. Its a device designed by and created for true connoisseurs and enthusiasts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amQj8SsaQRc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQwqWqeFWJo

here are some videos for your viewing pleasure. :cool:

blackbur,
Reactions: Alexis

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Got tracking for my second VHW today very happy. Hopefully it will ship today or tomorrow, but i have a feeling there is another vape ill be testing really well...

IAmKrazy2,
After years of vaping with a very cheap box vaporizer (which actually seemed like a nice upgrade at the time over a cleaned out lightbulb and lighter) I've decided to splurge on a quality vaporizer. Having looked through all the options and reading a lot of the threads about specific models I picked out the VHW and it was mostly because of all the positive feedback on this thread and the constant references to quality customer service that come up so thank you to everyone who took the time (especially shadowvape and stonemonkey) to write about this product. Can't wait to get mine in the mail and try it out.

hungrygator,
Top Bottom