Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

Beezleb

When I graduated I could have went to college but I knew I was more into partying than anything and I also knew that most people where I am from end up in crap jobs, a bunch of kids and rarely with the same woman, in jail or dead.

I looked at where I would be in 4 years. College, well I did not think I would actually attend class. Trade school seemed to me to be a waste as I could get training in the military and not have to pay for it and get paid. The Air Force was the best military branch for me as it has the best living conditions and I think the best translation into civilian jobs. I figured in the end I would come out ahead.

Long story short, the military sucked but overall was good and I did do well after my enlistment. I got to see the world and mostly in good places. If serving during war doesnt concern you and if college does not look viable to you and if you go into the military with an idea what you want to do, I recommend going guaranteed job rather than a general enlistment, it will work well for you.

Best of luck and I will vape one to you!

Beezleb,

VaporTre

Count me as another purchaser of this wonderful little wand. Came into some money the other day and decided to buy a tube and this wand. Headed off to the best head shop in the MA/CT area, Northern Lights in Enfield, CT. A truly awesome store, awesome glass, great prices, great people. The guy who helped me was ridiculously knowledgeable about glass and didn't mind at all mind spending a solid hour helping me check out every pipe, bowl, and accessory I needed. Brought a quarter to judge which bowl to buy so hopefully the wand will fit well into it. Based on the recs of this forum and the dude's expertise, I got this 9mm thick 17.5" tall HGB straight tube for only 210$. Couldn't help but pick up a matching 8 arm ashcatcher for 110$ and two cases to put it all in. How long you guys think it will take vriptech to get the wand to CT? Til it gets here I'm just pulling my beloved VaporCannon trhough my new tube. Hope this is as good as you all say it is!

VaporTre,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
any way to get US shipping waved? Kindof a bummer. I'll order now anyway though.

I will likely be waiting once I receive my VHW anyway as I will not have BM's bowls yet. I might give it a trial run on my only option for a slide. It is actually a ash catcher for my smaller 14mm combusted bong. I'll take some pictures of my other two vape glass pieces eventually though.

IAmKrazy2,

Jedu

First week with the vrip and the cat pulled it off my table and shattered the the heater cover :(. Great vape though. Im hoping I can get a quick replacement, 90 bucks is brutal though :o.

Jedu,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
VaporTre said:
Count me as another purchaser of this wonderful little wand. Came into some money the other day and decided to buy a tube and this wand. Headed off to the best head shop in the MA/CT area, Northern Lights in Enfield, CT. A truly awesome store, awesome glass, great prices, great people. The guy who helped me was ridiculously knowledgeable about glass and didn't mind at all mind spending a solid hour helping me check out every pipe, bowl, and accessory I needed. Brought a quarter to judge which bowl to buy so hopefully the wand will fit well into it. Based on the recs of this forum and the dude's expertise, I got this 9mm thick 17.5" tall HGB straight tube for only 210$. Couldn't help but pick up a matching 8 arm ashcatcher for 110$ and two cases to put it all in. How long you guys think it will take vriptech to get the wand to CT? Til it gets here I'm just pulling my beloved VaporCannon trhough my new tube. Hope this is as good as you all say it is!
Dude, you sound way too much like a sales pitch.

Mod note: You sound like you could be accused of trolling. Not a very nice welcome for a new member. :/

highendvapes,

11eleven11

Jedu said:
First week with the vrip and the cat pulled it off my table and shattered the the heater cover :(. Great vape though. Im hoping I can get a quick replacement, 90 bucks is brutal though :o.
Wow that sucks man. I'm sorry to hear that. I'd be super bummed. :(

11eleven11,

VaporTre

highendvapes said:
VaporTre said:
Dude, you sound way too much like a sales pitch.
Suck my dick.

Better?

Mod note: Since you just joined, and someone poked you on your first post, we'll let the flaming post slide-just this once. Read the rules. No more warnings.

VaporTre,

Jedu

11eleven11 said:
Jedu said:
Wow that sucks man. I'm sorry to hear that. I'd be super bummed. :(
Oh well, new one ordered :D.

I got my BM slide yesterday, looks great :brow:

Jedu,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Got my shipping notification today from VRIP. Not expecting it till the 25th though... Slow moving for sure. But i will be waiting on BM bowls anyway, so no biggie on time. Oh well, PD with some fine crons today it is.

IAmKrazy2,

Jedu

IAmKrazy2 said:
Got my shipping notification today from VRIP. Not expecting it till the 25th though... Slow moving for sure. But i will be waiting on BM bowls anyway, so no biggie on time. Oh well, PD with some fine crons today it is.
Speaking of BM bowls, how have you been able to keep the screen from flipping and moving around while you stir your herbs?

Jedu,

11eleven11

Can anyone post a pic of the blazemaster bowl with the ice pinches? I'd like to see what it looks like before I decide on buying that or the screen version. Thanks!

11eleven11,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
dont get the one with ice pinches...just get the one with the normal push. Read progs post wayyy up there. Better airflow=better hit. plus the ice pinched one resins up QUICK...no fun

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
huh? you mean the 100% all glass air path :p

Beside..you NEED a screen for the BM bowls..they are HUGE. If you have a real problem then get glass screens (a bunch of them) or you could even use glass seed beads :shrug:

Personally, I use a titanium screen. Hash connoisseurs love it because TI doesn't degrade after constant use (keep in mind, they use MUCH hotter temps then we do) compared to stainless steel screens.

In my opinion the TI does a good job at preserving the flavors throughout compared to stainless steel :2c:

good luck in your vapor quest

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

11eleven11

Yes 100% all glass air path; you know what I mean. :lol:

Hmm I may fall back to a titanium screen if I need to. Basically I just don't want to waste any plant material by having it fall into the water while still not being fully extracted, but I really like the idea of an all glass air path. But it seems that with an ice pinch, grinded bud would fall through fairly easily.

11eleven11,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
It does. There's a picture that no smoke posted 3 to 4 pages back of his ice pinch that I bought. You loose some herb down it but it's not horrible. If your anal it will bother you though. If the pictures don't work or you can't see the ice pinch I can take some pictures. It looks like a mini version of rope or ehle ice catchers. Or very similar

minnesnowta,

11eleven11

Hmmm I scrolled through the pages all the way back to 16 but didn't see anything. I saw the illadelph piece with the small holes in it though. Also, nice case you've got there. Good thinking. I think I'll eventually do the same. I may get one with a lock though. :ninja:

edit - yeah nosmoke removed the pics

SpiralArchitect's blazemaster bowls are amazing:

2exsri9.jpg

bgxkp5.jpg

15raxpv.jpg

2q2h0cg.jpg
Thanks for posting them, SpiralArchitect. :)

The blazemaster bowl is HUGE! Here I am vaping 2 fully packed SSV bowls and getting blitzed... I think I'd get way high vaping half the bud pictured there. :lol: The BM bowls are still great for vaping smaller amounts too, correct?

I'm really excited to try out the Vriptech. I haven't even ordered it yet though because I'm still trying to figure out the joint size to order for the BM bowl to attach to my 14" LUX beaker bong that hasn't even arrived in the mail yet. :/ I'm guessing I'm gonna need a 14mm BM to slide onto the stem which slides into the 18mm hole of the bong. I called the headshop my friend bought it from (he bought it and he's sending it to me) and the guy said 14mm and 18mm but he didn't specify where. Judging from google images and common sense, the 18mm part is where you slide the stem into and 14mm is the bowl size -

http://aycu36.webshots.com/image/33035/2004214942839450220_rs.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y212/dmfizzle/Yum/Lux3.jpg

Think it'd be okay if I went ahead and ordered a 14mm blazemaster bowl to get things going? My lux beaker is gonna look exactly like the one in the first pic. It's not gonna be 18mm obviously so only other option is 14mm since the headshop guy already told me the 2 sizes. It's just kinda sketchy ordering a particular size when I haven't even seen it yet. I'm probably being weird about it though and worrying too much.

11eleven11,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
If they said 18 amd 14, most likely a 14mm bowl. Go ahead and order a 14mm bowl with a bushing 18>14 adapter so you can use te bowl on either joint.

aznfknpride,

11eleven11

Okay, will do. Thanks again aznfknpride. My friend never sent me any pictures before he shipped it off so I've been just trying to figure it out on my own. :peace:

11eleven11,

11eleven11

Wow. The "horn" on that thing is awesome. I emailed him earlier and asked him for one with matching vriptech colors then I saw yours and asked for a handle similar to it. Hope you don't mind the lack of originality on my part for asking for the same thing but damn that's awesome.

11eleven11,

NoSmoke

11eleven11 said:
Wow. The "horn" on that thing is awesome. I emailed him earlier and asked him for one with matching vriptech colors then I saw yours and asked for a handle similar to it. Hope you don't mind the lack of originality on my part for asking for the same thing but damn that's awesome.
:lol: Its ok I saw Spirals a couple months back and said I need to have those colors, I love rasta colors and it matches the wand! :lol:

NoSmoke,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
That thing is sick. Don't break that though. I thought you were goin clear again though.

I shoulda took pictures of the glass pinch I didn't know he took them down. It works great for big chunks not so good with finely ground stuff. And a way to check sizing is a AA battery will fit in a 14.5 tightly and will be loose in a 18.8

minnesnowta,
Top Bottom