Discontinued VRIPtech Heating Wand

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
yes, i was hoping that the handle was made of plastic, if it was made of glass the unit would be less durable and somewhat heavier, and the safety of the plastic (beyond it melting) doesnt really matter because the glass heater cover isolates the air from anything but itsself within the unit

Acolyte of Zinglon,

spikyvape

@StoneMonkey

Hi Mate, hope you are doing fine.

Can you tell me wich bong joint size fits the Vrip bowl ? 14,5mm or 18,8mm ?

I like to know how i connect the VCB Lower Bowl to a bong ? do i have to slide this part in the
diffusor from the 14,5mm or 18,8mm bong ?

Mark told me that my unit will be ready maybe end of this week ! Fingers crossed, can't wait !!

spikyvape,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey Spiky! I would get a 18.8mm and the Vrip TJS (13 bucks or so) and the VCB will slide right in.

I am excited for you! Hopefully it won't take long to get to you!

stonemonkey55,

spikyvape

Ok Mark is calculating the total price now, and i hope he can sent it this week.

Mann the waiting wass a Bi%$# but i think Mark has made my ultimate vaporizer !

Shipping is about 2 weeks but i can handel it haha ;)

spikyvape,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i have a 7" 14mm joint bong that im going to be using it, mark suggested at first that i get a 14-18mm converter and use the tjds... but i wasnt thrilled about having to buy extra components, as the price as is is a strech for my financial situation... so he told me that the 12mm slide will fit and make a seal with the 14mm joint, and i asked him how long the actual slide was, he measured one and replied that it was 3", so i should be fine just using the slide itsself as a downstem

i also have a nice eiffel tower shaped bottle that i want to drill and drop a 12mm downstem into, but ill need to purchase the right drill bit, so that will wait for later, this will make an awesome stealth bong for me, as my parents are used to seeing the bottle on my dresser anyway, and its 13 inches tall, with a relaitively small chamber volume, but relatively large volume for water in the base

i wake up every morning hoping that ill log on my computer and see the email from mark saying my unit is ready to ship >.<

Acolyte of Zinglon,

CapnVape

I'm seriously thinking of replacing my SSV with one of these. When I smoked, I always prefered to use a water pipe and I think the VHW is exactly what I'm looking for to compliment my PD.

I'll probably put in my order in a couple weeks. I'm tapped out right now or I'd be putting in my order today. I think I'll probably order the VHW, jetflo VCB, and the VWT pro. The "bro" deal is probably over, but I wonder if Mark would give a deal if I order the whole package(VHW, VCB, and VWT pro)?

I think my wife is going to end up hating FC. Now that I have access to all this awesome vape info, my wallets shrinking.

:peace:

CapnVape,

CapnVape

I was going to wait a couple weeks............but I just couldn't. I was worried I would end up way down on the wait list and couldn't stand the thought. So I lasted one day, that's some epic self control right there :rolleyes:. I sold my H2.1 to justify my spending the cash on a VHW. The Herbal is a great product, I'm just not a bag guy, don't really like that method.

It seems like Mark is definately going to have to go GonG on the VCB to attract the GonG snobs. I think the wand itself should stay the way it is though.

CapnVape,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
When you think about it, it's kind of amazing how many people are sold on this going pretty much solely on one person's posts. Not saying I'm at all doubtful; hell I've been drooling since October. But you must feel pretty special, sm55. :D

Time to share your toy. :p :lol:

vtac,

CapnVape

vtac said:
When you think about it, it's kind of amazing how many people are sold on this going pretty much solely on one person's posts. Not saying I'm at all doubtful; hell I've been drooling since October. But you must feel pretty special, sm55. :D

I think the reason so many people feel safe jumping in early is that Vrip has been around for quite a while and the company has a very good reputation. If this product was from a new little known company with no rep, I know I wouldn't have jumped on the bandwagon so quickly.

CapnVape,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Oh for sure. That was more a potshot at sm55. :D

I'm very grateful for the info he's given us. But a vaporist can only take so much! We wanna play too! :argh: :lol:

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
CapnVape said:
vtac said:

I think the reason so many people feel safe jumping in early is that Vrip has been around for quite a while and the company has a very good reputation. If this product was from a new little known company with no rep, I know I wouldn't have jumped on the bandwagon so quickly.
come to think of it, thats very well pointed out, while that may not have been going through my head conciously when i emailed mark, it was definately a factor, i just dont have money to waste and im scrimping everywhere else in order to afford a vhw, but im very confident that it will satisfy whatever it is in me that wants a higher temperature vaporizer, and one with larger capacities

not to mention, the fact that mark is very eloquent and techincally detailed in the way he talks to his prospective customers inspires a lot of confidence

im really hoping he gets it out next week

Acolyte of Zinglon,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
hey guys, to help expedite the orders, Mark and I made an agreement where I will I will help him with logistics and fulfillment. Mark is involved with three other ventures that are cutting into his bandwidth and wanted to make sure the vhw gotthe attention it deserved. I'm helping out on a volnntary basis and were still working out a system where I take care of general inquiries and orders and he handles techincal questions. He'll be sending me a the short list of preorders that will be fulfilled over the next couple of days so some of you should be expecting emails shortly. If you email mark directly and don't get a response right away, unfortunately I can't get expedited answers. I mainly communcate via email with him as well

I appreciate that you guys put enough faith in my review to get one of these and I am 100% confident that your experience will be as great as mine. I have shown at least 50 people the vhw and given them a chance to try it and the feedback has always been incredible. He's fulfilled about 50 orders and he said he'll give me a few email addresses a night for order confirmation and payment. Your patience will payoff soon!

stonemonkey55,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
wow..I attempted showing a chat room full of hash connoisseurs the VHW and they skoffed it off saying the hot glass vape or the verdamper or the herborizer are much better. granted i have never hit any of these vapes I can tell how much better the VHW is constructed compared to those others

they attempted comparing me to a FORD car dealer making it seem like "my" vape was the best ever..

well fuck that trash...cant wait to get my soon to be favorite vaporizer :)

Hennessy1414,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey thanks for all the support, some of you guys should have received your order forms to complete to finalize the pre-orders.

henessy1414 thanks for standing up for the VHW, in time, these guys will understand how well it performs compared to the Hot Glass, Herbo, and Verdamper. The performance and results will speak for itself and I am confident the hash connoisseurs will be changing their tune if they ever have a chance to try it. I don't know who's more excited for you guys to get your VHWs, me or you!

stonemonkey55,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
ME! :lol: That's who! :p

I've decided to get both the Jet-Flo and Regular for personal experimentation....

I can't get in touch with my friend who owns my Bluedot so I am really worrying the VHW will arrive before that, which would be terrible..... :lol: I may have to get something online for the time being.

SpiralArchitect,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Hey SM55 how long does the bro price go for? My birthday is in a month and i was planning on getting either a PD or a VHW. If i sign up now can i wait to pay?

Survivalism,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Survivalism, shoot me an email (info@vriptech.com), I'll put you on the list so when you're ready, we can hold that price for you!

stonemonkey55,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
WAAAAUGGGGH!!! Just got my e-mail telling me to complete the order forum...and then it looks like it's go time, bitches. I don't think these are going out right away (it says they will hopefully have the order out sometime by the end of the week), but still...we're one step closer! So excited. I don't have anything pertinent to add to this thread, just thought I'd dangle the carrot a little bit :D Get you suckers salivating a little more.

Oh and SM, thanks dude...thanks for hooking us up and for helping Mark expedite stuff...I know he is beyond busy and it's great to have someone from FC taking good care of us. Expect a full review sometime (hopefully) relatively soon! CAN'T WAIT!

partially veiled,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah, I'm also really, really excited. I've started to re-read this thread. I know this isn't exactly on-topic, but if anyone knows anywhere to order reputable online glass, I'd love for you to email me a link, and I'd love you back. ;) I think I'm probably going to play it safe and get a 2nd water-pipe. The idea of that thing sitting in my lap without use drives me insane!

SpiralArchitect,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
SA - oh man, well, I'm sure you can find a waterpipe somewhere within your group of friends to try out the VHW with. Just make sure you give it a good cleaning so you can really taste the flavor! Seriously, I think I'm as excited as you!

PV - I'll keep forwarding your emails to Mark if you want to keep your dialogue going. I'm gonna stay on Mark, our credit card processor (he had to do these manually since the online checkout doesn't have this item), and our fulfillment center to see if I can get everyone's package on this forum to be sent out first with higher priority.

stonemonkey55,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
stonemonkey55 said:
PV - I'll keep forwarding your emails to Mark if you want to keep your dialogue going. I'm gonna stay on Mark, our credit card processor (he had to do these manually since the online checkout doesn't have this item), and our fulfillment center to see if I can get everyone's package on this forum to be sent out first with higher priority.
Yes SM, you rule! You know if ANYONE is going to appreciate this new tool, it is going to be the people you find on FC.com We're all about vapor...and so is VripTech; I don't feel at all guilty for having our forum peeps try to get a little priority, I think in the end the feedback Mark is going to recieve from FC users will make it ALL worthwhile, plus some.

Also yes, I will be sending another letter. I've just had a CRAZY weekend and haven't had time to sit down at the computer. You can pass that along to Mark though: I'm going to sit down today and respond to his last e-mail, and it will be a detailed one...so tell him to hang in there and that I haven't abandoned him yet!! I'll mail ya later today. :)

partially veiled,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
stonemonkey55, none of my friends own a clean bong, let alone one I would even fathom attempting to clean.... :p

SpiralArchitect,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
Clear_Dome said:
I figure it is too late to order one :/
To order one of the new VripTech heat wand things? I don't think so man, but it may just mean waiting a few weeks: production seems to be slow at this point. I think if you e-mail info@vriptech.com, you can definitely get on the wait list and I'm pretty sure it's still a pre-sale as long as it's not in "full-scale" production...:shrug: If you're interested I would e-mail, because it's DEFINITELY not too late...this shit hasn't even begun :lol:

partially veiled,
Top Bottom