vapor 4 life

@pngwyn The solid valve also works for running bags thru my 14 mm water pipe Love my volcano 10 years old and still going strong . Worth every dollar I spent on it

vapor 4 life,

nucleo

I mean there's nothing special about having a whip if you are a volcano user you can always use bubbler tubbing, just cut a bit off and put it in your valve and then you've got yourself a whip.

nucleo,

Triple S

volcano vaporizer question on dial 1 by Triple S (merged)

Do you guys think you can get high off 266F which is deal 1 on the volcano classic.

Triple S,
You'd need to be on four to get any visible vapor out of even the most bone-dry of material, Iirc. I never ran it at less than 5.

temperaturtabelle.gif

At lower settings you're very likely to get a tasty bag, full of essential oils and aromas, but you won't get much of the medical benefit.

charliedontsurf,

Triple S

nice point charlie I noticed that you can get visible vapor at 4 and beyond, but not lower then that.

Triple S,
StickyShisha said:
I put a mouthpiece at the back end of a bag so i can hit the bag as it is filling.

Wow, nice one! I like the way you think...why wait for the bag to fill up when you can get direct, fresh off the bowl vapes?! Do you have a shorter than normal bag size?

V

vaporsseur,

StickyShisha2

not for that, just the standard bag. i was thinking of making an extra long bag to hit from both ends but mostly i use turkey bags. After buying a second box of ez-valve bags, i have enough ends to always have clean bags of a few sizes.

StickyShisha2,

mycooltie

Hello Everyone!

I was doing some thinking the other night about the volcano. I stumbled upon a video that endorsed the volcano to chefs for adding spices and flavorings into their food(the food would be in the bag while spices would be placed into the filling chamber) . In my current location it is difficult with getting away with cooking and making edibles. I was hoping that this technique may work with making canna butter in a sense? If a stick of butter was placed in the bag and I were to place some bud into the filling chamber and fill the bag, would the lipids in the butter absorb the thc from the vapors? Anyone have any experience with this?

mycooltie,

headdoctor

A couple months ago I decided it was time, finally, to buy a vape. I put in countless hours researching the options and especially reading the FC website, and although I found myself drawn in a number of different directions, in the end I bought a Volcano Classic, Easy Valve. I've had it almost a week and I must say I'm very disappointed. I have had no weird smells, no faulty power supply, no unpredictable batteries, no temperature fluctuations, no chipping bowls, no delayed production and deliveries, no missing parts, no loose screens, and no leaking whips. The thing has worked flawlessly, easily, wonderfully from the first balloon. As a vaporizer, it's fantastic. But as a conversation piece out here, it doesn't leave me much to talk about.

al bundy

Vaporist
^^^^that was good
As for the butter put the weed in a tea bag or cheese cloth
Simmer butter on low so it melts add the weed bag you"ll
See the butter change color ,add butter to brownie/cookie recipe
and your set.
My tennant did this when they made cookies,they were great they knocked me on my ass.
He used about a 1/4

al bundy,

BrownsBearsBeers

Just joined after a long time of lurking.

In 2003 was introduced to the volcano and havent looked back. Lived w multiple of them thru roommates and acquired one personally in 2008. Absolutely love this machine. I have a solid valve classic. I use reynolds turkey bags. I vape one bag at 4.5 and another at 6.5.

I strongly suggest anyone who loves the volcano to get the finer screens they sell. I think it keeps bags cleaner and you can use kief more efficiently as well. I also grind my matter into a near powder as the better the surface area the more efficient the machine is.

I only load enough to cover the bottom and not have a ton of light go thru. i often set the solid valve on my phone screen to check if I should add more or tap some out.

I love how you can reuse everything you use. I try to replace the bag every month and have never tried a ISO wash on the inside of the bag. I used to save my poo or abv, but no longer due (although I just read about a organic peanut butter smoothie option in the cooking section that I will try) In my opinion, you get the best results of using your abv to make butter. I have also dried green dragon using polish vodka (95 %) for a few weeks and doing an ISO wash for hash (using the 90+% alcohol). The ISO wash tastes like ass and should not be tried. The green dragon worked but i prefer edibles. I used Irish Butter for the higher fat content in a double boiler and use an ounce of abv use at 6.5 max to one stick of butter. I love cooking and like to get creative with my creations.

I am always shocked by the lack of posts about the volcano. I assume its the price point and lack of portability for the new wave of vaps coming around. I dont think I would have bought one blindly but am happy one frat brother introduced me to it. Has been my daily driver for years. I always keep my eyes and ears open for a new toy and am only interested in a portable solution. (Although the carcano has been used on many trips/festivals.) I have two friends with solos which have me curious and I just ordered the omicron as I do not have a oil rig.

I sometimes attach the cano bag to my Luke Wilson 14.4mm 10 arm bubbler. You must have your glass be clean (as in not combusted) for the flavor to come thru. I also warn anyone who attempts this to hit your glass lightly as many people pull water through due to the force they use as the vapor is lighter then smoke.

The thing is a tank. I acquired a used one from a friend and it was outside of the 3 year warranty. my cano took a great fall onto wood floors from a kitchen table one Halloween. 70 dollars had a brand new cano shipped

Overall maintenance of the thing has been minimal. The inner blue ring of the solid valve has had to been replaced once. When you clean the solid valve u defiantly get some hash on the plunger. I have no issues getting new bags due to repetition. Your bag should not be visibly brown ever.

only complaint. i was not impressed with using the liquid pad with bho. but i am not a daily bho person. i thought a nail setup worked more efficiently.

Overall, I love my cano.

BrownsBearsBeers,

hereatlast

BrownsBearsBeers said:
I am always shocked by the lack of posts about the volcano. I assume its the price point and lack of portability for the new wave of vaps coming around.

I think you're partly right but I think that the relatively minimal posting on the Volcano here at FC is more of a function of some of your later comments:

The thing is a tank...Overall maintenance of the thing has been minimal.

The 'Cano is tried and true. Certainly the price-point puts it out of range for many buyers though; the product and design are so well-known outside of the niche vapor community as well that it seems many prospective vaporists arrive at FC (and similar sites) researching the seemingly obscure alternatives to the "standard." I don't think its uncommon for folks to come here wondering what else is out there. :2c:

hereatlast,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I don't think I had used a Volcano since April 20th of this year, and although I have used the V many times over the last 9 or 10 yrs., bags and the Volcano more specifically aren't a regular indulgence of mine. But yesterday stopped by a friends house, and ran through about 2 grams of some primo herb; Querkle x Lemon funk. i really enjoyed the Volcano, but it is a little louder than i remembered... also, as with all bag/fan vapes, i recommend to clean the surface the fan/unit sits on very well. Wouldn't want to suck in dust or little crumbs or anything into the unit itself with the powerful fan.

Overall, it has withstood the test of time very well. i was glad to get to use again when i did, as i am planning on getting a competitive vaporizer in the bag market after the holidays. I enjoyed it a lot yesterday, but GonG sounds very nice....

IAmKrazy2,

headdoctor

I've got a question for any Volcano users out here. How long is "too long" to leave it on, running through its heating cycles, without using it? I keep mine in my cellar (away from my kids) and, while I generally don't mind the 5 minute warm-up, sometimes it's a bit more convenient to turn it on and come back later. Is 20 minutes okay, or am I risking burning out the heater? (It's the classic, without the automatic shut-off.)
Thanks.

headdoctor,

dirtpie

I've only had my Volcano classic for around a year now, and I haven't had any problems with leaving it on for a half hour at a time every now and then. I don't think I'd want to leave it on 24/7 though.

dirtpie,

BrownsBearsBeers

i leave it on from when i wake up to use it to when we sleep. turn it off if i leave the house. easily 10 hours a day on some weekends. the auto shut off of the digital would be nice but i dont think ti draws that much power to increase my electricity bill

BrownsBearsBeers,

vapor 4 life

Mine stays on 12-18 hours a day . I think it is about to turn 10 yrs old soon. My wife did buy me a cool Belkin timer that has a half hour 3 hrs and 6 hrs options would be great to turn of your vape at your desired time.

vapor 4 life,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw
Top Bottom