Volcanic Rock Vapor Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainhits

Retailer
The_Algebraist said:
captainhits said:
Uh, does that green herb look vaped to you???
Lol. Not entirely certain that misquotes have anything to do with it. I think most folks are kinda on the ball regarding this matter. The bowl pack looks like a partially vaped bowl of over-packed herb in a PD stem, yes.

Just to be sure I knew what the fuck I was talking about I packed a bowl of dry, ground up kush, into my PD stem and loaded her up such that it looked like your image. Guess what? :brow:

I think most people will generally agree that from what you've presented in terms of images and text, that the fact is, you've over-packed your herb. Period.

I'm gonna have to agree with Spiral and Lwien, why go with anything suspect when there are a number of awesome (safe/tested/user satisfaction) options out there?
Again it dosent take a genius. Pack your bowl as tight as you can. Then draw through it and look at it and tell me with a straight face it's completely green and unvaped. :haw: I don't need convincing. ;)

captainhits,

captainhits

Retailer
All I can say to people who take the manufacturers word at face value is good luck cause thats what your banking on. BTW is anyone else seeing #2 pencils out their peripheral vision? :lol: jk! :D

captainhits,

duh

There has to be a way to clean it, though. Can't I use paint thinner? I mean if sone of the paint came off in 1 use, it must be cheap lead paint. I was hoping to find a solvent+stick it on black cardboard under the sun for a few days and find a way to purify it back to metal.

No one commented on the funky rock in the top design - isn't it bizarre looking?

I do have 2+ other vapes and don't need this one, but like I wrote, I was hoping for this to be a backup - or backup backup vape.

Perhaps I just need Benny Hinn to HEAL it - do they fix vapes on that network? ;)

duh,

captainhits

Retailer
duh said:
There has to be a way to clean it, though. Can't I use paint thinner? I mean if sone of the paint came off in 1 use, it must be cheap lead paint. I was hoping to find a solvent+stick it on black cardboard under the sun for a few days and find a way to purify it back to metal.

No one commented on the funky rock in the top design - isn't it funky looking?

I do have 2+ other vapes and don't need this one, but like I wrote, I was hoping for this to be a backup - or backup backup vape.

Perhaps I just need Benny Hinn to HEAL it - do they fix vapes on that network? ;)
Duh,
You can use anything or just scrape it off. I mentioned in another post that minute specks of paint (if present) have to be far less toxic than the components and housing of most vapes. Plus I would think any toxins in that tiny amount of paint would be inhaled or burnt off (worse case scenerio) in the first use. Not the most ideal but who hasn't eaten a cookie that dropped on the floor or taken a breath of air while a bus drove by? :brow:

PS the 'volcanic rock' is actually ceramic...from VG site: "The ceramic filter in the VaporGenie pipe is made of high-purity silicon carbide, one of the most inert and heat-resistant ceramics known. Silicon carbide is made of only silicon and carbon, in a diamond crystal structure. Silicon carbide does not contain metals and so will not contaminate your vapor or create metallic flavors. The ceramic filter does not burn, fracture, or deteriorate. It will never need replacement." https://www.vaporgenie.com/index.php/FAQs/

captainhits,

The_Algebraist

captainhits said:
Pack your bowl as tight as you can. Then draw through it and look at it and tell me with a straight face it's completely green and unvaped. :haw: I don't need convincing. ;)
Yes. I can say with a straight face that when I improperly packed the bowl the herb "hotspotted" (but did not burn) on the first 2 hits. After taking 3 more hits the bowl was pretty evenly cooked, but with tiny uncooked bits due to poor PD packing technique. So yes, bad technique did yield less than optimal results. On the other hand, proper technique yields major clouds, evenly cooked herb and a satisfied customer.

The_Algebraist,

captainhits

Retailer
I'll be taking another vapor bonghit when pigs fly. Oh yeah, swine flu. :lmao:

captainhits,

captainhits

Retailer
The_Algebraist said:
captainhits said:
Pack your bowl as tight as you can. Then draw through it and look at it and tell me with a straight face it's completely green and unvaped. :haw: I don't need convincing. ;)
Yes. I can say with a straight face that when I improperly packed the bowl the herb "hotspotted" (but did not burn) on the first 2 hits. After taking 3 more hits the bowl was pretty evenly cooked, but with tiny uncooked bits due to poor PD packing technique. So yes, bad technique did yield less than optimal results. On the other hand, proper technique yields major clouds, evenly cooked herb and a satisfied customer.
I'm not referring to the hotspotting, I'm referring to the completely green bowls after thuroughly testing the car adapter.

captainhits,

The_Algebraist

captainhits said:
I'm not referring to the hotspotting, I'm referring to the completely green bowls after thuroughly testing the car adapter.
Have you tried replacing the car? :lol:

Just kidding, dude. It's a mystery. Best of luck on the vape hunt.

The_Algebraist,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
captn~
It's amazing how much hype one competitor can create about another. Don't you think that there are far more toxins in the components and housings of most vapes than a speck of paint (if it were present) would give off? Plus worst case scenerio if it were there and not cleaned wouldn't the toxin in that small spek be gone pretty quick?
:rolleyes:

ok this thread is over

Hennessy1414,

duh

captainhits said:
PS the 'volcanic rock' is actually ceramic...from VG site: "The ceramic filter in the VaporGenie pipe is made of high-purity silicon carbide, one of the most inert and heat-resistant ceramics known. Silicon carbide is made of only silicon and carbon, in a diamond crystal structure. Silicon carbide does not contain metals and so will not contaminate your vapor or create metallic flavors. The ceramic filter does not burn, fracture, or deteriorate. It will never need replacement." https://www.vaporgenie.com/index.php/FAQs/
LOL. You have got to love Venice Beach, the head shops spin out some good legends! Another LA myth debunked! Thanks, captainhits!

duh,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom