Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

You must be a mighty young looking 53. LOL I have always looked way over my age. When I was 16, I would buy all my friend's booze because the State Stores never even asked for my ID. I was already starting to gray at 17. Now, I am nearing 70 and I look 120. LOL

Also, I used the vicki20 code (thanks) Anyone else use that code without requiring a drivers licence

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I’m 53, and I got carded for cigarettes the other day!
Maybe you should quit... ;) Here in Il they make you show your DL no matter how old you are. I was picking up some for a friend at Walgreens the other day and didn't have my license with me. They wouldn't sell them to me. I'm 65 and look it. I was furious, but it didn't help.

So, I just looked at the Vivant Go page (for the first time) and it's quite good. Very informative and good website design.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
You must be a mighty young looking 53. LOL I have always looked way over my age. When I was 16, I would buy all my friend's booze because the State Stores never even asked for my ID. I was already starting to gray at 17. Now, I am nearing 70 and I look 120. LOL

Also, I used the vicki20 code (thanks) Anyone else use that code without requiring a drivers licence

Glad the code worked!

Maybe you should quit... ;) Here in Il they make you show your DL no matter how old you are. I was picking up some for a friend at Walgreens the other day and didn't have my license with me. They wouldn't sell them to me. I'm 65 and look it. I was furious, but it didn't help.

So, I just looked at the Vivant Go page (for the first time) and it's quite good. Very informative and good website design.

I plan to quit. :)

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
The guy who posted
Whoa oh oh oh
DDave. That Guy? :brow:

From review post on 1st page:
Oh, quick tip for those seeking dosing capsules. I use 00 empty vegetable capsules to hold doses and keep them in a 2"x3" ziplock. A loaded capsule is easy to open and empty into the herb chamber of this vaporizer without spilling a crumb. And being vegetable capsules, I don't feel bad about discarding them wherever I am, like out hiking, cause I know they're going to melt/dissolve anyway. 6-8 loaded capsules and this vape and I'm pretty much set for any adventure.

mildwild69

I also ran into the issue with id but I wanted to so bad I did the deed on thurs or fri and I just emailed the company today.here is 2 vivant websites (prob one real one fake) I didn't notice that until after my order. I went to the actual website im hoping and emailed them. Sorry new to the site as well to post this.

OF

I also ran into the issue with id but I wanted to so bad I did the deed on thurs or fri and I just emailed the company today.here is 2 vivant websites (prob one real one fake) I didn't notice that until after my order. I went to the actual website im hoping and emailed them. Sorry new to the site as well to post this.

First off, welcome to the Forum! I'm sorry it's in such confusion, and hope you're soon enjoying your new Go.

Thanks for the information, it explains why it happens to some and not others? Could you please post the two links so folks will know the problem free one? TIA.

FWIW this is the one I used without problems (at least I think that's the one):
https://www.vivant.com/products/vleafgo/#

Good to know Vivant is on top of it, thanks again.

Regards to all.

OF

mildwild69

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Well most the excitement is over. I ordered on Thursday and it arrived to the east coast on Monday. I was hoping for a couple more days of checking my tracking for updates. Excitement is few and far between these days.

I do like the look and feel. So far function is fine. Flavor seems a bit sparse but that’s definitely because of what I am comparing it to. I am having some trouble timing the clicks to turn it on. It takes me a few times? $55 what can I say other than pretty sweet. I can definitely see myself recommending this thing to someone on the fence about vaping.

I live in a decriminalize state but still have to worry a bit when out and about. I’m hoping this thing will be reliable to take out and should the need arise I could ditch it and not loose any sleep over it. I love that! I’m kinda thinking stocking stuffers for all my combustion friends too.

mildwild69

Well most the excitement is over. I ordered on Thursday and it arrived to the east coast on Monday. I was hoping for a couple more days of checking my tracking for updates. Excitement is few and far between these days.

I do like the look and feel. So far function is fine. Flavor seems a bit sparse but that’s definitely because of what I am comparing it to. I am having some trouble timing the clicks to turn it on. It takes me a few times? $55 what can I say other than pretty sweet. I can definitely see myself recommending this thing to someone on the fence about vaping.

I live in a decriminalize state but still have to worry a bit when out and about. I’m hoping this thing will be reliable to take out and should the need arise I could ditch it and not loose any sleep over it. I love that! I’m kinda thinking stocking stuffers for all my combustion friends too.
Was that with free shipping?

mildwild69,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Was that with free shipping?
Yes Sir. I ordered off the real site pretty sure. The site did not ask me for a driver’s license. It shipped from Santa Clarita, CA. For some reason I never got an order confirmation? I contacted Vivant but have not heard back. No fault on their part. I haven’t heard back from a lot of people lately. Good luck!

The Stray Fox,

mildwild69

Yes Sir. I ordered off the real site pretty sure. The site did not ask me for a driver’s license. It shipped from Santa Clarita, CA. For some reason I never got an order confirmation? I contacted Vivant but have not heard back. No fault on their part. I haven’t heard back from a lot of people lately. Good luck!
I hope they get back to me I sent the info order details... If no response you think I should call my bank about the charge? Or collect my losses lol wish it was a a vivant fc member

mildwild69,

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
@
If no response you think I should call my bank
I would. This gives me a bad feeling. When I have a bad feeling about something I try really hard to trust my gut. The DL thing is what gives me the willies. Keep us posted my friend. Hope it works out. Maybe they are just a distributor? Were you able to use a discount code?

edit: in my post above I mentioned that I had emailed the company, I believe to be real, and have not heard back either. Just FYI. I think the sites you listed are both real. I think I was directed to the shop.vivant.com to purchase. But again I was never asked for a DL so that’s bizarre. Hope I’m not being overly helpful here.:shrug:

Last edited:
The Stray Fox,
Reactions: OF

mildwild69

@

I would. This gives me a bad feeling. When I have a bad feeling about something I try really hard to trust my gut. The DL thing is what gives me the willies. Keep us posted my friend. Hope it works out. Maybe they are just a distributor? Were you able to use a discount code?

edit: in my post above I mentioned that I had emailed the company, I believe to be real, and have not heard back either. Just FYI
They did accept coupon code I use vicki code because I love her videos!

mildwild69

Ironically they sent me a tracking number when i ordered fri but no updates other then
"Arrived Shipping Partner Facility u think cuz it accept the discount code its cool. I have the alternate ambit and would love that vleaf go. Desktops I have is EQ and the DBV.

Last edited:
mildwild69,
Reactions: OF

OF

"Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item VALENCIA, CA 91355 " hope not to shell out another $63 time for the waiting game

That sounds familiar to me. Who ever the 'Shipping Partner' is sits on it for a few days. Then one of those cryptic 'your package is moving through our system and is expected to arrive on time' BS statements on tracking. It got here a day late, but got here as I recall. Message was still '....but we expect it to arrive on time' until it didn't?

Not to worry, I think you're actually on track. The PO doesn't even have it yet, and they get a fair chance to lose it, right?

"This too shall pass".

OR

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
Hi Baron, we noticed it. Under our consideration, we will remove this function to make our VLeaF GO easier and will not make our customers confused.

That’s very weird. Perhaps @Vivant can chime in for clarification.
Thanks for reminding. The coupon codes we gave to some beta testers and reviewers are not confidential. You could give all your friends who need. That's what we want to see more and more people will like our VLeaF GO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vivant Customer Service

#Vivant Manufacturer Rep
Company Rep
@Vivant is there no way around this drivers license thing? I was hoping to buy one of these.
Hi sir, you may provide something wrong or different with the database when you check out becasue it is necessary to do the age verification. It aims to do the second verification to upload your driver license. Please make sure your information is correct when you check out at the first time.

mildwild69

Hi sir, you may provide something wrong or different with the database when you check out becasue it is necessary to do the age verification. It aims to do the second verification to upload your driver license. Please make sure your information is correct when you check out at the first time.
Excuse me baron how about the situation with 2 links are they different sites and i emailed earlier the other site linked is vivant usa phone # 8448848268

Last edited:
mildwild69,
Top Bottom