Vleaf Go: on-demand convection herb vaporizer!

Choices

Thanks folks for the quick GH comparison. I have a GH that works fine so I’m just trying to bracket my expectations. No need to make a comparison thread for my sake at the moment...

Baron23

I noticed that up the thread @DDave has created a replacement for that part. I don't know whether it works better or is just meant as a replacement if you lose yours...

Yep, saw that a bit ago and for $11 incl shipping, for a fix that Vivant ought to be making and it doesn't solve the issue of the entire air cooler (the silicone bit) being fairly easy to fall off.

I assume that DDave's screens insert from the MP end and get pushed down to the other end. I'll see when I get them.

Stay safe

OF

I haven't decided if I'll let her use them. She doesn't know that I ordered them.

Not to worry, we'll be happy to tell her for you.......

This way she can make an informed decision for herself?

Glad to spare you the trouble. I'm sure you'd do as much for any of us. Teamwork, you know, that's what made America great!

OF

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I assume that DDave's screens insert from the MP end and get pushed down to the other end. I'll see when I get them.
@Baron23
No my friend. From the end where the original screen sat, install from that side.

The silicone has a ledge on it that the screens sit perfectly on. Also, being the silicone is very flexible, the install is a breeze. (If needed, use a toothpick to press screen onto silicone ledge).

You're gonna love the difference, I've not changed my originally installed Ti screen since I installed it. Just like other Vapes with screens, empty when hot.

Baron23

@Baron23
No my friend. From the end where the original screen sat, install from that side.

The silicone has a ledge on it that the screens sit perfectly on. Also, being the silicone is very flexible, the install is a breeze. (If needed, use a toothpick to press screen onto silicone ledge).

You're gonna love the difference, I've not changed my originally installed Ti screen since I installed it. Just like other Vapes with screens, empty when hot.
Hi Dave - thanks for the reply!! :tup::rockon:

I did indeed order them and will install as the OG ring/mesh is getting on my last nerve (which ain't all that hard as I sit in the house, day after day, sweat clothes integrating with my skin haha).

I'm sure that this will be an improvement.

Thanks again!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The problem is that these small Li-Ions tend usually to be closer to the 300 than the 500 cycles mark before they lose 20% capacity and have their IR raise so much they are more or less useless.

So at two pops a day the poor thing won't last much more than half a year. The price might be cheap but the environmental impact clearly is not, especially when people don't even recycle cells... I tend to be against things with non replaceable batteries these days, and the EU is going in that direction (cf. the recent bill proposals, mostly around cell phones for now)

For a backup unit or as a complement to a beefier vape it's probably fine. But like the FlowerMate CAP or its X-Vape equivalent, I wouldn't recommend those for daily driving.

On point, a device that’s designed in this long tube format SCREAMS for an 18650-21700 replaceable battery. Otherwise, like many non replaceable battery driven devices, in relatively short time it becomes yet another “disposable”. This ones not for me.

Choices

Mine is on the way and I was wondering if it would hold the mesh style Fury 2 dosing capsules. If it does is this a wise choice? Are the temps they are experiencing much higher than those in the Fury 2? If so I’m going to try to go find mine before the Vleaf GO arrives...

OF

Mine is on the way and I was wondering if it would hold the mesh style Fury 2 dosing capsules. If it does is this a wise choice? Are the temps they are experiencing much higher than those in the Fury 2?

Not even close. In fact you can fit the main part of the entire oven into the Edge pod I just tried. Too tall over all, and the lip on the oven prevents putting the top on, but Go is really tiny.

And the temperatures are basically the same.....about 400F or the load would be on fire by conduction? Convection works by using hot air to raise the load to the normal vaping temperature.

I'm sure you'll enjoy using it.

Best weekend wishes to all.

OF

Maryjanie

Mine is on the way and I was wondering if it would hold the mesh style Fury 2 dosing capsules. If it does is this a wise choice? Are the temps they are experiencing much higher than those in the Fury 2? If so I’m going to try to go find mine before the Vleaf GO arrives...

I don't know if this tip might help you out but I read somewhere on this forum that size 00 empty vege caps (pill capsules) work great to pack with your weed and carry several on the go. The guy who posted said they easily dump into the oven and then you just throw the vege cap out. They are biodegradable so you can just chuck them on the ground. I already have some of these for medical reasons and I buy them on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OSQS4U/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_IEtIEbFZF0CFF

Shove a few in your pocket or a ziplock or whatever

joner

So the shop I found in Canada ended up not having any stock and refunded my order. Does anyone else know any Canadian sellers?

What's up with Vivant forcing me to upload a copy of my drivers license to place an order???? I ordered and then when that came up, I exited. All of you uploaded a copy of your license to Vivant???

Hackerman,

joner

I'm in the USA and I order stuff from Canada all the time. It comes quickly with no problem. Maybe you can order from here directly from vleaf

I may, but I do like to keep some dollars in Canada, and not have to deal with cross border shipments at this time, all that. Not to mention the terrible CAD vs USD conversion right now. I will likely wait to see if they get it in stock or not. If they do, it was meant to be, if not, it wasn't.

I don't think that this vape is one that will blow the doors off me anyway, it just seemed to fit my usage type well: small microdose sized load, instant on-demand, stealthy looking (looks like an ecig, not a super toker).

joner,
Reactions: OF

Maryjanie

What's up with Vivant forcing me to upload a copy of my drivers license to place an order???? I ordered and then when that came up, I exited. All of you uploaded a copy of your license to Vivant???

That did not happen to me. Nobody asked about my license and I got shipping confirmation this morning. Sounds like you might be on a fake site- hackers. I dont know but I WOULD NOT do that

I just tried again and it would not let me order without uploading a copy of my dl. Sorry, I'll do without this vape, i guess. Any usa distributors? Wish Randy or Vgoodiez carried them. I am on the vivant.com site

Hackerman,

Maryjanie

I just tried again and it would not let me order without uploading a copy of my dl. Sorry, I'll do without this vape, i guess. Any usa distributors? Wish Randy or Vgoodiez carried them. I am on the vivant.com site

I ordered straight from vivant too. That's just wierd.

Maryjanie,
Reactions: OF
Top Bottom