• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Versa Infinity - The Glass Vaporizer

Do you like our vaporizer so far?

• yep.

Votes: 113 72.0%
  • nope.

Votes: 47 29.9%

• Total voters

Kaptan

So over the years my versa infinity has become a few volts less efficient. I was running at 65/65 volts at first, now I'm at 69/70 volts. I know this sounds like a 5 volts difference but I believe I'm running it darker than I was before so it's probably a ~3.5 volt difference. Or maybe it's the strain, whatever. Hopefully it will settle down at some point, like now would be good. Other than that, she's been running like a champ and continues to be my daily driver. Has anybody else seen a drop in performance with their versa infinity?

:science:
I have noticed if I have other things plugged in to nearby outlets on the same circuit the voltage reading will vary on efficiency from 1-4 volts. Maybe something similar is occurring for you?

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
So over the years my versa infinity has become a few volts less efficient. I was running at 65/65 volts at first, now I'm at 69/70 volts. I know this sounds like a 5 volts difference but I believe I'm running it darker than I was before so it's probably a ~3.5 volt difference. Or maybe it's the strain, whatever. Hopefully it will settle down at some point, like now would be good. Other than that, she's been running like a champ and continues to be my daily driver. Has anybody else seen a drop in performance with their versa infinity?

:science:
Don't think ive owned mine long enough to notice or coment. But I do notice fluctuations in voltage form when i turn it on, and after she's been running for a while. Just a couple volts.
My rule of thumb is if I want huge one hit extraction I crank it up a little.Dont think I go above60 to65v
If im in flavor mode turn her down a little and enjoy the endless flavor rips.or go below 50v
The Versa really is a versatile vape, dry on a jhook with a whip and a vapor tower bowl. Through water this beast shines.
Endless power and total control.
The only thing on parr with the versa is the odyssey by utopia w9.
That is a real nice piec of equipment...

grokit

well-worn member
I have always had fluctuations, it's on the same circuit as my grow tent and I have to adjust it accordingly, usually 2-3 volts but yes 1-4 at the outside. This is independent of that. I used the ssv for quite a while and I noticed this when I back to the versa, so it could be that my tastes have changed more than I think.

I haven't noticed any sand or whatever leaking out of it so hopefully my infinity will run forever:science:

My earlier post has an obvious typo in it, I meant I used to run at 64/65 volts not 65/65 duh.

:freak:

grokit

well-worn member
It was the controller box, it has officially given up the ghost. I figure that the warranty has expired;), so I cracked the seal and opened it. Nothing looked fried, I think it's the adjustment pot but wtf do I know. I would try and replace it but it's soldered to the board. I don't suppose anybody has an "extra" one?

:cry:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
It was the controller box, it has officially given up the ghost. I figure that the warranty has expired;), so I cracked the seal and opened it. Nothing looked fried, I think it's the adjustment pot but wtf do I know. I would try and replace it but it's soldered to the board. I don't suppose anybody has an "extra" one?

:cry:
Sorry to hear.
I would think any 120v dimmer would work.
Might even be able to find with the volts display.
You will have to wire versa cord to it.
I dont believe that connector is rated for 120v but oh well.
God luck & so sad

grokit

well-worn member
I'm still working on it. I have reached out to Chris to check with him about something I want to try, but I haven't heard back yet. Te be fair it hasn't even been a day yet. But if anybody has a current email...

:shrug:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I'm still working on it. I have reached out to Chris to check with him about something I want to try, but I haven't heard back yet. Te be fair it hasn't even been a day yet. But if anybody has a current email...

:shrug:
It seems I messed up my control box.
Curiosity got the best of me.
While sitting in my vape lounge spotted my multi meter. And out of curiosity wanted to check volts with screen oops short out +- now my box dont work. What a fucking idiot.
Oh well off to the drawing board
November really sucked...

Have you had anyl luck @grokit

Melting Pot,
Reactions: lazylathe

grokit

well-worn member
Have you had anyl luck @grokit
No, chris never got back to me. @Madcap79 was nice enough to send me his extra box but that didn't do the trick. The next step is to take the heater apart but I'm a bit out of my wheelhouse with multi-meters.

I have reached out to a renowned (around here) vape maker with a similar prototype to see if he wants to take a peek, but I haven't heard back from him either. I know he's busy now, I will check back later.

PoopMachine

He was supposed to send me a unit and never did. Dude is a crappy businessman at best and a crook at worst.

PoopMachine,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Soooooo......

I have a successful technique for concentrates with this thing. Holy fuck, I'm stoned as shit. I'll post a video in the future. Cheers! Amnesia shatter! :science::cheers::smug:

grokit

well-worn member
That sounds good, hemp or weed sandwich would be my guess:science:

My update is I'm planning to hook my infinity up to a 110v ac dimmer, based on some recent advice.

Basically it should be like my sublimator 1.0 setup, in theory.

When I get around to it :whip:

Madcap79

That sounds good, hemp or weed sandwich would be my guess:science:

My update is I'm planning to hook my infinity up to a 110v ac dimmer, based on some recent advice.

Basically it should be like my sublimator 1.0 setup, in theory.

When I get around to it :whip:
Involves a couple of adapters, SS pad and hemp fiber. Wow. I'm really impressed with the buzz. Better than I get dabbing with a banger. Fairly new to concentrates though.

Madcap79

Here are pics of my concentrate setup. I'll post a video in a bit. So many adapters! Haha. :science:

17cl0x.jpg

21aix4l.jpg

1zyizae.jpg

2vbwgux.jpg

Receptor

Geez...thread still alive..Used mine once...packed and it never saw day light again!...KARMA.
For some of you tnat are still rocking this thing, need parts or....pm.

CANNABIS.....Cluster Headache....ReNew...Mission. Good to-Go!

Madcap79

Agreed @paytonpenn

Got mine out to try with concentrates. Had good success. The first night I cranked the heat all the way up plus boost with good results. I tried lower voltages after that and still had success but didn't seem as milky. Anyway, here is a vid of some Amnesia shatter. This vape knocks me on my ass. Can't say it enough.

Top Bottom