Vaporizers In Popular Culture - Movies, Television, Celebrities

axakal

DOPE has the volcano and the pax in it. no clips available yet. look out for the long haired computer wiz. :)

edit: in "hand of god" episode 2 and 3 the wife of Ron Perlman's character uses an unspecified pen vape and get pretty baked with her dealer.

Last edited:

axakal

the movie itself was not stellar, but an ok-watch with a good soundtrack. that sales pitch with John C McGinley was my favorite scene. :) Ron Perlman was badass as an ex-mossad agent turned smuggler. :)

Vaporbrothers VB1sighting in "kid cannabis" + a short speach on how great vaporizing is, at around minute 37 :) into the movie.

Last edited:

tie

Afroman's "Because I Got High" positive remix (2014) has been posted in various threads here before.

But something not everyone will notice is that the original track begins with the spoken words, "Roll another blunt" before the song starts. The remix replaces these words with, "Hand me that vaporizer."

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
The joint will always be the king of pass it around. I hate to say it here, but I will (because I got high!)

Joints will always steal the scene in movies because it is the most :chill: way to get high with friends in a social setting.

Yes it tastes like shit, it's lousy for you (smoke-wise) and all that. I agree. I will only vape, but will make an exception when it's being passed around the room.

and you know this

:spliff:

tie

The joint will always be the king of pass it around. I hate to say it here, but I will (because I got high!)

Joints will always steal the scene in movies because it is the most :chill: way to get high with friends in a social setting.

Yes it tastes like shit, it's lousy for you (smoke-wise) and all that. I agree. I will only vape, but will make an exception when it's being passed around the room.

and you know this

:spliff:
Agreed completely. There's no denying the utter convenience and laidback vibes of passing around a joint/blunt. No dealing with packing, screen cleaning, powering on, heating up, changing settings, etc.

HOWEVER...I do look forward to the day disposable THC e-joints are sold at the gas station. This day will come...and it'll be dope. All the convenience of a joint and all the efficiency, health, and potency of vapor.

grokit

well-worn member
Another great thing about joints is there's no maintenance like you'd need to do with any other delivery system (pipe, vape, bong etc. they all need cleaning). Also if you're in an illegal situation you can just eat it, and if that's all you had on you then you're legal. And if they continue to hassle you, you're moar chill.
:chill:

grokit

well-worn member
Another great thing about joints is there's no maintenance like you'd need to do with any other delivery system (pipe, vape, bong etc. they all need cleaning). Also if you're in an illegal situation you can just eat it, and if that's all you had on you then you're legal. And if they continue to hassle you, you're moar chill.
:chill:
I just realized that the ps: to this post is that hardcore joint-smokers are the hardest to convert to vaping, for the same reason (because they don't want to do device maintenance) :2c:

To_thy_cloud

I just don't think it will work, I know it might
Workaholics had at least one ep with a vape. Don't remember which one tho.
There was an awful show on Netflix called disjointed. There's a segment where they see a volcano and get super excited.
dank-and-dabby.jpg

To_thy_cloud,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think I first really learned about vaporizers from the show Bored to Death on HBO, product placement thanks to Randall of Focus/Source Vapes back when he ran a retail store called Vaped .com I think? He had them using volcano and iolite with a classic walkie talkie gag between Ted Dansen and Zach Galifianakis in season 2... Later on I saw MTV's Teen Wolf show had an Arizer EQ being used to vaporize wolfsbane as an aerosol attack in season 1 lol

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom