• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaporizers In Popular Culture - Movies, Television, Celebrities

Nooky72

Dog Marley
Red from Shawshank Redemption looking good these days, especially at his age, since taking up the Vape...:razz:

HwjUgCJ.png

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Teen actor hearthrob person Zac Effron spotted in a car vaping, can you identify the vaporizer he is using? He could be doing nicotine, but heck that's no fun...

0328-zac-efron-splash-akm2-3.jpg

Mister G,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
It is catchy.. But two things I don't like it being called is "pot" and "dope", they both just kind of rub me the wrong way..
And I agree about Sarah Silverman!!

KidFated.,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Childish Gambino (the rapper) is a huge advocate for his Pax. Swears by it and says that it's the future of getting high. I think that as a rapper; he is.. ugh, no point being mean. Each to their own. But if he's popularizing vapes then it means more market hype and more competition for better products :)

and an obvious one... come on guys.
Snoop Dogg (and potentially Conan after this 'interview' :lol:)

Last edited:

EveryDayAmnesiac

Couldn't find a screenshot, but they use and talk about a vaporizer in this movie at appx 38 minutes in. You can watch it on Netflix. Based on a true story that happened in 2002/2003.

They appear to be using a vaporbrothers, or something similar.

jfeJQVH.jpg

Not a bad flick.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
ALPHARETTA, GA--(Marketwired - December 10, 2014) -Haze Technologies will help "Ease the Pain of Not Winning an Oscar" by including the NEW Haze Portable Vaporizer as the first vaporizer to be included in the ACADEMY AWARDS Oscar Nominees gift bags (February 2015). The Haze, an aromatic portable vaporizer, will be given to all the (non-winning) nominees for Hollywood's top prize in the Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress and Best Director categories.

It looks like more famous people will be using vaporizers. Are vaporizers becoming mainstream in America? I hope so.

Last edited:

Likes2vape

i was watching Ray Donovan last night and it showed his daughter getting high at school with a friend. Nothing new right, except this time they show them vaping weed out of what looked like the herb stick. I thought it was awesome they showed someone vaping!!

I was wondering what other shows/movies that vaping has been featured in? What does FC think about vaping being shown more in the media?

I know I try to turn as many people on to vaping as I can so I think the media exposure is a good thing.

Likes2vape,
Top Bottom