Discontinued Vaporfection viVape

ugobo

Thanks Vapinghole for the kind words!!!

Yesterday was "the first day" without my vV and man,that was hard! I like my Plenty but it ain't my sweet vV!!! I think i will have to get along with it or i will be on the waiting mode for the next weeks and i hate that mode!

I hope i will hear from Vaporfection today...

ugobo,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
It is with A LOT of sadness that i have to declare my viVape dead...

It just stop heating up all of a sudden. I had it for a little more than 9 weeks. I used it everyday from 10min to 40min total and took great care of my beloved viVape. I just hope she would last longer!

As i understand it,the first version had a problematic heating element and that's why they released the viVape 2 just a couple of months after the release of the original. Correct? I bought mine 1 week before Vaporfection annonced the release of the viVape 2. I wish i knew at the time i bought mine... I would have wait!

I sent an email to support at Vaporfection and i have no doubt about the quality of their customer service as i can read in this thread. I'm sure they will take care of my situation. I love my viVape and the thought of not having it for weeks/months makes me crazy!!! My beloved viVape! I really wish i got the viVape 2 instead.

Hey ugobo, had the same exact problem with my first replacement they sent me except I had it for about a week before it would just not heat up. The screen still worked it just would not heat up bast 90 F. From my two experiences sending the vivape back, the first time (without the 24 hour replacement option) I got my replacement about a week after they recieved the unit.

After the 1st unit I bought The 24 hr replacement/extended warranty as it was still the same month i purchased the unit, and Irecieved my replacement 2 days after they recieved my unit. However I did have to call the second time a day after theyrecieved my unit because i overnighted it to them and hadnt receved my replacement in 24 hours as claimed. They did fix the problem immediatly though.

Also, if you have not heard from them yet, i would call them if u can...speeds things up a bit ime

@vapinghole glad to see your optimism with the mivape in your signiture, hopefully well see some videos in the next week or so

ugobo

I got in touch with Dan at Vaporfection. Hope everything will go smooth. My beauty will be in the mail tomorrow... I'll miss her so much!!!

ugobo,

TheJudge

I got in touch with Dan at Vaporfection. Hope everything will go smooth. My beauty will be in the mail tomorrow... I'll miss her so much!!!

Hope everything went as expected with the rapair ugobo! I just purchased both a ViVape and an AroMed and I am looking forward to getting both of these units!! I am relatively new to vaping and these are my first high-end vapes ever...I am very psyched and will probably have questions and I am glad to part of these forums.

ugobo

My viVape is on it's way to Vaporfection at the moment. All i can say for now is that i've been taking care of with class and respect.

I have no doubts you will enjoy your viVape TheJudge! This vaporizer is just perfectly suited to my needs. It is easy and fun to operate and the taste is incredible. I just miss my viVape now...

ugobo

I am miles away... and I miss your ViVape too!
This "virtual combined vape missing experience" brought to you by CYBERSPACE

HAHAHA!!!

I visited your web site for the first time yesterday Vitolo. Very interesting! Really casual. I like it a lot! I'll be back!

EDIT:Thinking about it,the term casual that i've used might not been the right word for what i really meant in my comment. The word candid might be more accurate... I'm french speaking so sorry for the confusion!

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Vitolo - you're awesome.

Ugobo - I'm happy Vaporfection is taking good care of you. Wishing you a speedy reunion with your vV.

Mynameismud - I hope to see some videos soon too. I gladly hopped in line for the miVape.

Thejudge - Welcome!!!

Dab Rite

Company Rep
Hey everyone, just made some posts on the miVape thread with a picture. Also, please follow us on instagram @vaporfection and tag us in your photos!

Dab Rite,

TheJudge

Hey Everybody!! I have been using my viVape for a bout a week now and absolutely love it!! It is so amazing...I have just been using the whip/wand method and have not tried the ballon method yet...I was curious to know if you all have a preference of either of the methods?? I guess I will try the balloon to see what it is like, but I am so happy with the whip/wand....

Also, I wanted to get into using glass/water attachments with the viVape...Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!!

Thanks

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I pretty much use the whip/wand mode all the time with the aqua vape. Love the baloon mode too however the balloons get really dorty and sticky after a while and ive been to lazy to change it. Ive tried using the whip mode with my lther bubbler by just sticking the tube in it, but that caused some drag so im thinking about getting an adapter.

However, for the balloons, if your cut off a piece of the whip and put it around the mouthpiece for the ballon, it should fit perfectly in any 14mm size water pipe and the double experience is really awesome as well!

Mynameismud,

Vapinghole

Hey Everybody!! I have been using my viVape for a bout a week now and absolutely love it!! It is so amazing...I have just been using the whip/wand method and have not tried the ballon method yet...I was curious to know if you all have a preference of either of the methods?? I guess I will try the balloon to see what it is like, but I am so happy with the whip/wand....

Also, I wanted to get into using glass/water attachments with the viVape...Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!!

Thanks

Hi Judge! Glad you love your vV. I only use whip mode, since it's just my wife and me and I've therefore no need for the bag. Plus, I prefer water filtration and the whip allows me to use with my glass of choice. Just get yourself a 14mm and an 18 mm glass whip adapter so you can connect your whip to any glass you like! :clap:

Check out my videos on previous pages (page 15 is the most recent). I use the viVape with my glass tube and Headford inline bubbler. I also have two Aqua Vapes--one large and one small. They're each awesome.

Vapinghole,

ugobo

Thanks

Glad you love your vV! I use mostly the whip/wand delivery. Will blow a balloon from time to time for fun but i prefer my herbalAire to blow balloons. I see the bag delivery as an option but not the main feature. But the whip delivery of the vV is incredible! i just love the ritual of removing the whip from the unit and mixing the material after each toke. Makes me fell like i have complete control of the dose i want. Just perfect for my experiments! I also use the AquaVape wich i think expand the whole vV experience to a new level. I use it for certain herbal blends and it just smoothen the taste perfectly.

UPDATE: Dan from Vaporfection told me that they had some complications with the repair of my vV so they sent me a brand new vV2! I should receive it later this week. I'm very impressed by Vaporfection's CS so far. I'll let you know when i have it in hands.

Even if i own other vaporizers i really really miss my vV. I just love it! Can't wait to receive mine with a new body and heart! I will fall in love again...

ugobo,

poonman

Glad you love your vV! I use mostly the whip/wand delivery. Will blow a balloon from time to time for fun but i prefer my herbalAire to blow balloons. I see the bag delivery as an option but not the main feature. But the whip delivery of the vV is incredible! i just love the ritual of removing the whip from the unit and mixing the material after each toke. Makes me fell like i have complete control of the dose i want. Just perfect for my experiments! I also use the AquaVape wich i think expand the whole vV experience to a new level. I use it for certain herbal blends and it just smoothen the taste perfectly.

UPDATE: Dan from Vaporfection told me that they had some complications with the repair of my vV so they sent me a brand new vV2! I should receive it later this week. I'm very impressed by Vaporfection's CS so far. I'll let you know when i have it in hands.

Even if i own other vaporizers i really really miss my vV. I just love it! Can't wait to receive mine with a new body and heart! I will fall in love again...

First , congrats on a new vV .
Second , Did you ask Dan about the Mivape ?

poonman,

ugobo

I asked Dan to confirm it will be released this year as part of an e-mail i sent him regarding my situation. He replied my e-mail,answered my questions but he said nothing about the mV. I will ask him again when i receive my vV2.

ugobo,
Reactions: poonman

Dab Rite

Company Rep
Hi there FC members,

For those of you in the US, I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and had a chance to relax and use your viVapes!

I still see some questions here about the miVape. I'm trying to keep miVape info in the miVape thread, but am happy to post announcements here too since it will keep you all happy.

Still working on finalizing the production schedule and crossing t's and dotting i's before we begin. As soon as I have more information on ANYTHING pertaining to miVape I will be sure to post it.

In the meantime, so many of you have wonderful things to say about our products and we love to hear your experiences. So if you feel so inclined, and many of you in the past have already done so, but if you wanna send some love to us and give a testimonial, please send me an e-mail to dan@vaporfection.com and tell us why you love Vaporfection/your viVape and share anything else you may like. Please keep these what we call "safe for work" as we would like to use these on our website someday.

Until next time...

Dan

ugobo

Hey Dan! My baby is back with a new body,heart and a new name! Thank you so much for your help Dan. It was an overall great CS experience for me! Within 20 days everything's settled and i'm vaping again with my vV! Oups... vV2 i should now say!

I really missed my vV. I had other great vapes in the meantime but when you are used to the best... I just love the control and versatility i have with the vV. It's simply the best for my needs. And i love the stirring ritual between the hits! Control...

Thanks again to Dan and Vaporfection's incredible CS!

ugobo,

Vapinghole

Hi there FC members,

For those of you in the US, I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and had a chance to relax and use your viVapes!

I still see some questions here about the miVape. I'm trying to keep miVape info in the miVape thread, but am happy to post announcements here too since it will keep you all happy.

Still working on finalizing the production schedule and crossing t's and dotting i's before we begin. As soon as I have more information on ANYTHING pertaining to miVape I will be sure to post it.

In the meantime, so many of you have wonderful things to say about our products and we love to hear your experiences. So if you feel so inclined, and many of you in the past have already done so, but if you wanna send some love to us and give a testimonial, please send me an e-mail to dan@vaporfection.com and tell us why you love Vaporfection/your viVape and share anything else you may like. Please keep these what we call "safe for work" as we would like to use these on our website someday.

Until next time...

Dan

Thanks for that, Dan. I really appreciate the work you guys do and that you have a presence here. I'm happy to provide some family-friendly comments on your website--I'll behave, promise!

Vapinghole,

TheJudge

Quick question everyone...Once you have your VV going and you want to increase or decrease your temp. How long do you need to wait before the temp is reached? It seems that the blue light never goes off and the temp says it is ready immendiately...confusing!!

TheJudge,

ugobo

Quick question everyone...Once you have your VV going and you want to increase or decrease your temp. How long do you need to wait before the temp is reached? It seems that the blue light never goes off and the temp says it is ready immendiately...confusing!!

The temp really change that fast. No joke.

ugobo,

Vapinghole

That's right, ugobo! It works perfectly indeed. In fact, I just tried it again to make sure. :brow:

I own a Vapexhale Cloud as well, and I love the Hydracirc I purchased with it. I also have all kinds of glass and adapters and shit like that, so I thought, heck, why not try the viVape with my Hydracirc? :shrug: And, by golly, that's just what I did. With my viVape set at 340 F, I had a viciously fantastic and tasty session! I caught a couple of my draws on camera. My videos don't really do it justice (I'm no SliM!), but here they are anyway for your viewing pleasure... I'm pretty sure this is the first time a Hydratube has met a viVape. :D

TheJudge

Quick question for all of the viVape pros...How often do you clean your glass components and change out the screens?? I still have a lot to learn but it sure has been a great ride so far!!!

Thanks!!!!

TheJudge,

ugobo

Quick question for all of the viVape pros...How often do you clean your glass components and change out the screens?? I still have a lot to learn but it sure has been a great ride so far!!!

Thanks!!!!

Simple and personal answer;each and every day!

I begin each day with a nice ISO clean-up with the glass components. If really dirty i will use Randy's Black Label (work like a charm!). I use the used ISO to clean the screen. I still have the same screen as the first day i got my vV.

I also clean the whip tube once a week. Put into boiling water for 20 min and then do a quick inner ISO soak while the tube's still hot.

Have fun with your vV!

ugobo,
Top Bottom