1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaporbrothers Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by eLiguL, Jan 16, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

The faster you pull the cooler the air flow becomes.
    Hit it as hard as you want....
    It is the slow "watch the tube for vapor formation" hits that lead to combustion.

vaporbrothers and Likes2vape like this.
  2. vaporcloud

vaporcloud lurking kiwi

Exactly. True connection vapping. If i draw slowly on high it will scorch the herb. I draw at full speed for 5 or so seconds. Works perfectly.

vaporbrothers, Likes2vape and Vitolo like this.
  3. exime

exime Well-Known Member

I have a vapor brothers vaporizer that has to be at least 10 years old. I got it many years ago from a friend and that was already used then. It has been sitting in my storage for several years now.

Frustrated with my portables, I took it out and fired it up. Still works perfectly. What a work horse. Super thick dense vapor and long session. Love the green & blue light. I have the original. Back then I was younger and not as good at vaping but now I really have come to appreciate this machine.

4. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I have an ancient VaporBrother's Box... also handed down to me, as a unit to be donated to low-income patients.
    It has seen 3 homes, and in each case it came back due to Life's rules about us not living forever.
    After the third home, it sat in Police impound for 2 years.
    The unit I speak of is dark brown, and can be seen between :29 and :33 in the video at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vaporbrothers-vaporizer.411/page-25#post-1068519.
    Yes.... we go trying other vapes, and modern innovations, but when it comes to the Vapor Brothers Box.... most patients I know winds up wondering why they wandered!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  5. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

I draw slowly because I can't really draw fast- COPD. But have had no problems with combustion.
    When people ask for recommendations for new vapes, somehow this gets left out. I wonder if it's because it's so old that owners have forgotten about it or if people get drawn into the newer vapes and haven't tried it. I love mine. It's so easy to use- even easier than the logs I have.

kbrown5523 and Vitolo like this.
  6. vaporcloud

vaporcloud lurking kiwi

Well it ticks a lot of boxes.

-convection
    -zero draw resistance
    -great flavour (especially with a clean whip)
    -efficient

No bells and whistles but a bloody solid performer.

7. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

@VaporWarehouse get's a big thumbs up for speed and diligence.
    I gave my only mini wand to a patient today, and felt naked without it.
    I found the miniwhip on the website, but I did not locate the miniwand by itself.
    I shot AJ an email, and asked... I got the answer (a link to the page) in minutes.
    I ordered a couple.....
    Got an email saying they were out but would be coming in sometime today and would go out asap.
    got a new email in a couple of hours saying Shipment arrived, mine are packed and set to go!
    Thank you AJ....
    I can hardly wait for them to arrive!

8. little maggie

This is so far back. With all the new vapes out there it seems that people overlook this. I replaced my arizer eq with this and have been happy with it. It seems like no one recommends it any more but for a plug-in this is one of my favorites.

Buildozer, Philreal187 and RUDE BOY like this.
  9. vaporcloud

vaporcloud lurking kiwi

It's just not a new sexy kid on the block. Its basic but works. I've been leaving mine on all day and at times all night too when I get too medicated to remember to turn it off. And it keeps on cranking.

kbrown5523, Vitolo, KidFated. and 2 others like this.
  10. little maggie

I need to clean my non hands on whip. I watched the videos and it shows removing the stem from the whip. Before I do that I want to know if it's easy to reattach it.

I've pretty much stopped using anything else. It's so quick and efficient with no batteries and nothing to assemble.
    Also, I don't understand why because I have other vapes that have whips but this is the only one that I can use without water.

Vitolo likes this.
  11. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

It is easy to re-attach.
    I imagine you watched the video at
    Click to play YouTube Video

it will be easy for you.

12. little maggie

Mine isn't an ez change whip

13. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist