1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Vaporbrothers Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by eLiguL, Jan 16, 2009.

Tags:
  1. BD9

BD9 Well-Known Member

My box seems to cool down in a few minutes. But after about a minute, the element is cool enough to touch.

As for the 'Hot Boxes', I agree @Vitolo they are knock offs and I chose to go with the original. I'm sorry to repeat myself on this issue but Vapor Bros. do emissions testing on their products to make sure the air path is clear of any toxins, lead, cadmium and mercury. The knock offs may not have such standards. It's a case of getting what you pay for.

As far as equipment i like the stainless screens over ceramic and the high temp. hose as it's more flexible than the hose that comes with the box. You can get different mouth pieces and fancy stir sticks but in my opinion the VB1 is great as is out of the box.

RUDE BOY and Vitolo like this.
  2. little maggie

little maggie Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the help. Mine does seem to stay a bit hot so I'm just turning it off for most of the day. No problem.
    The mini whip looks like it doesn't work with the handsfree.
    Have some of you connected it to water and if so how?
    Thanks again

3. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

4. BD9

BD9 Well-Known Member

I prefer to use my VB1 with my water tool. The bowl on my M&M Tech water tool is removable. I have an adapter that I use and the whip fits over the adapter.

[​IMG]

Adapter

[​IMG]

Or... You can get this from Vapor Warehouse, then you don't have figure out what size adapter(s) you would need.

https://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/vaporbrothers-hydrator-high-performance.html

[​IMG]

Vitolo likes this.
  5. perfectcollection

perfectcollection New Member

whip is dope!

BD9 likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors