VaporBlunt or Arizer Solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty low tolerance. I smoke about once a week, if that. Will more often this summer though. Also, primarily indoors, but until this summer I'll still be living in a college dormitory, so unless vaporizers are super-no-smell, I'll be outside.

tiestorocks,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I recommend the Solo. It's currently my fave portable and gets regular use even with my big home units around. I wouldn't go near a VB. If you really have it nailed down to these two, the decision is an easy one. If you get the Solo you will have a great first experience with a very easy to use portable. If you get the VB you run the chance of not liking vaporizing.

stickstones,
I recommend the Solo. It's currently my fave portable and gets regular use even with my big home units around. I wouldn't go near a VB. If you really have it nailed down to these two, the decision is an easy one. If you get the Solo you will have a great first experience with a very easy to use portable. If you get the VB you run the chance of not liking vaporizing.

Thanks for the input, but I've already decided to drop the VB, and go with either the Solo, Pax, or the Inhalater.

tiestorocks,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
sounds like a better sample to choose from. I only have the Solo, so I can't comment or compare from direct use. I would think at this point how you plan to use it (mostly how stealthy you want to be) should play a big part in which one you choose. I still wholeheartedly recommend the Solo...especially for a beginner. Those other two will be at least a little bit more complicated.

stickstones,

Tamataz

Icelander
I have used both a lot. I own the solo and one of my best friends has a vaporblunt. I like the solo more, he likes it more, and the majority of my other buddies that have tried both agree that the solo is better.

Tamataz,

Pcpvapors

Glad to hear that solo is still going strong stickstones! When it comes down to it, the pax and INH are too new of units to really know how well they hold up, I know there's a couple of small issues with the pax, the INH is getting an "update" not a new version but an update fixing the small issues. Only con I know of with INH users is the capsule price. The solo will fit in your pocket but it looks like you're carrying around a body spray can. I noticed a lot of love of eds wooden solo stems which really solves the oh shit I broke the glass problem. When I had the solo it was my designated disc golf vape really a great home vape as well because you can sit on the couch without cords. The solo is really idiot proof. I found I would do a morning session on settings 2 and 3 my lunch setting on and 4 and 5 and my evening and 6 and 7. All on the same bowl. It works.
EDIT: you're now talking a 90$ price bump by the way.

Pcpvapors,
Reactions: vorrange

TherealVaporblunt

Manufacturer
Hm, I wasn't aware that the prices for the VB had dropped so drastically. I guess the re-sellers are trying to cut their losses and liquidate them. I think you are making a good choice by forgetting the VB and moving on to the more popular units.

I have to comment on this, The Vaporblunt is not being liquidated. This is a clear strategy. Ever notice when a the playstation 3 came out they lowered the ps2 and sold both? There are no loses to cut. We are releasing our third vaporizer, all which have come in the last 12 months, and I will still be selling Vaporblunts 5 years from now, although I am making less and less money on them as time passes.

Secondly, I would ask any fc member to post that has had an expierence that "took months' to get resolved. The last guy that complained on here was angry because he hadn't heard from us in by tuesday when he emailed us the previous thursday. thats 5 days including the weekend, and I handled it myself to make him happy. I have been more than helpful in assisting people through our claims process, listing my personal email and overseeing big problem cases. We also provide a 24 hour phone number that a real human being answers, and the person is a major player in the company. I think that is pretty damn good customer service, he even answers at 2 am.

I am going to be starting a new threat for vb 2.0 today, and you guys will see what I'm talking about. We are about to have the greatest portable vaporizer, as well as the one of strongest manufactures with our line up of vb, palm, vb 2.0 and vb2.0 dlx. I will not stop until i have made a tape that is universally recognized as the greatest portable tape ever, read my early posts when I first joined. I predicted we would be the best ever and got flamed in the process. please take time to check up on the vb 2.0 thread when I get it up. Thanks

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Solo in regards to Solo vs VB, or Solo vs Pax vs Inhalater?

In comparison to the VB. As for the second comparison, I can't say for sure. They all deliver but in different ways and with different nuances.

Quetzalcoatl,

Pcpvapors

Just go through puff it up. Honestly you won't regret it. It's a whole 5$ more its a confirmed authorized dealer you get free goodies and just plain awesome. 160$.

Pcpvapors,

Pcpvapors

Yeah they're on sale and the best place for solos randy the owner is prevalent here, they always have the newest model and are awesome.

Pcpvapors,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom