Vapor Spam Thread

hopandstop

Education Connection commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYS5NtRXlZQ

Saw it recently while watching King Of The Hill on Adult Swim. Then I saw it again.

And again.

Then again last night.

Catchy? Creepy?

No. Just plain awful. Makes hair stand up in embarrassment where I didn't know hair could stand up.

hopandstop,

josh

Some crazy tats on that link Tom. The full back Bob Marley is awesome. Golden Girls on the tops of the legs, wtf? I like the John Lennon face so when you put your arm up it looks like someone else. Not sure if I would have went with Lennon but the idea is good. Too bad my arms are already covered.

josh,

Purple-Days

The Marley and the Lennon were both pretty cool and that Beatles back was some talent too. But WTF indeed for most...

Purple-Days,

purplechango

ever been so blasted on a new strain or T break ....that you are paranoid as fuk! even around your normal surroundings......!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGG! :ninja: :ninja: :uhoh: ... thats me righhhhht noooowwww!!!! me likey!

purplechango,

Purple-Days

:cool: I've asked him to stop on by. I'll let you know when he gets here.

Just noticed an interesting trend. Coincidence? Glass topped tables with the same tint and understructure... :lol:

Purple-Days,

purplechango

DOOOOOONT YOU REMEEEEEMMMMMBER WE BUILT THIS CITY,........WE BUILT THIS CITY ON ROCK ANNNNND ROOOOOOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :brow:

purplechango,

purplechango

HE WAS A ONE EYED ONE HORNED UNICORN PURPLE VAPOR EATER!!!!

ONE EYED ONE HORNED BLITZIN PURPLE VAPOR EATER!!!!

THX COIN :2c:

:ninja:

purplechango,
Top Bottom