Vapor Spam Thread

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
So I was in class today and we were talking about budgets. My professor loves to use acronyms, but anyways we were talking about fixed costs in budgets. Before I knew it there was "FC" written frequently across the board. Needless to say, I could not concentrate at this point. All I kept thinking was, "Yeah... Fuck Combustion!"

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
472349_136825406506544_1036848297_o.jpg

SD_haze

ed42b891cf245deac567e6f800f8d521.jpg

"This is Kent Brockman with a special report from the Channel 6 News Copter. A large, bear-like animal, most likely a bear, has wandered down from the hills in search of food or perhaps,
employment."

Ep. Much Apu About Nothing

Meremoth

AKA ♫ Stinky Wizzleteats ♫
Random spam thread? Me likey.

Who here uses baby wipes? I love baby wipes. What I usually do is #2 first, obviously, then TP, baby wipes, then TP again, then flush.

Baby wipes for life.

chinaboy

Still learning this thing called Cannabis
Random spam thread? Me likey.

Who here uses baby wipes? I love baby wipes. What I usually do is #2 first, obviously, then TP, baby wipes, then TP again, then flush.

Baby wipes for life.

I love using baby wipes after going to the bathroom. Once you try it, you can't go back.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I may not always love you
But as long as there are stars above you
You'll never need to doubt it
I'll make you so sure about

God only knows what I'd be without you

And if you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would living do me

God only knows what I'd be without you

Deadshort480,
Reactions: Enchantre

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
warning warning warning
How much would you eat?
B0QAqjC.jpg

i ate a gram of bubble hash a number of times and it had me flyin nice... if it was me tho, and i had that thing starin me down, i'd eat the whole thing.. if i didn't, id always wonder what if? ha.. seriously though a quarter should be pretty nice, hopefully... i want one.. how much did that go for?

Buildozer,
Top Bottom