Vapor Spam Thread

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Just downed a 440ml can of DEMON ENERGY energy drink. And its sparked me out of my midday comedown. WOOT! Lunch time vap sessions are just not an option for me and I hate yawning through the afternoon. :rolleyes:

Next energy boost is a trip to the gym for a workout. Love those endorphens :cool:

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
DEMON ENERGY? Wow, sounds intense.... I like caffeine time to time, kinda wish I had some now to get motivated for the day.... Red Bull (preferably sugar free) is the only kinda of energy drink I enjoy. Sometimes a Bawls.

BTW, earlier this week was my first time trying a Steinlager vaporcloud.... last sunday actually, IIRC, not sure if I told you that or not, but it was pretty tasty. :D

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Ahe yes Steinies :lol: They use to have what was called Steinlarger Blue and it was the non-exported Steinlarger and it was nice but produced huge hangovers. It was simply easier just to wack yourself over the head with a hammer than suffer after a night on those things :p

The new improved Steinies are much better. They now are Marketing SteinLarger pure which has no added ... ummm ... shit :lol: makes me wonder what they use to add to it :uhoh: But yep a good drop and seems to be enjoyed around the world.

Red Bulls are gruntier than this DEMON ENERGY drink. 440ml of Redbull would have me doing cartwheels. :lol: I don't drink a lot of coffee ... have a weak instant in the morning and thats it. I like Hot Chocolate - or Milo as its called here in NZ :brow:

vaporcloud,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i like monsters, the blue one best
i mostly like it because its a very interesting and good flavor, i dont have it very often because i dont usually like stimulants and because its pretty pricey for a soda

man... i told you my post quality was gonna go to shit as soon as i got some weed :rolleyes: :lol:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
vaporcloud said:
Still more words than a Hennessy post ;)
Pen.jpg

5char :lol:

Hennessy1414,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
ok I get it now ... 5 characters right :brow: thats ok I'm freeling a bit dumb today :rolleyes: I just jumped on the VG site and mistook them selling replacement bottoms as replacement tops and ordered one ... used my creditcard and everything :rolleyes: Then I realise I've just ordered a bottom when all i want is the flame filter top. FUCK!!!

I know they do sell tops to previous purchases of a VG and I have emailed them explaining my error. The cost is the same so they should just be able to change the order. But what a fucken dumb-arse! :disgust:

vaporcloud,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
vaporcloud said:
Or write a review on the sharpner using more than 150 words :p btw - wtf is 5 char :uhoh:

:p
on some forums you have to enter more than 5 characters to make a post...im joking on its fererence to you TAXing on my posting on other people posts'...:lol:....cute

Hennessy1414,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
^

Chill out man.

Haha, oh man Vaporcloud, excuse me but when I read your post I laughed pretty hard.... Yeah, should be an quick and easy fix.... I guess your itching to give that VaporBonGenie a try, eh? :p Me too. >.<

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
on some forums you have to enter more than 5 characters to make a post...im joking on its fererence to you TAXing on my posting on other people posts'.......cute
:shrug: I'm feeling ancient coz I don't understand your slang. Is me taxing on you meaning I'm paying out on you, giving you a hard time? If so then :tup: your 100%. But its only me showing my downunder kiwi humour. I'll call anyone out if I think its warranted. Even vtac :brow:

vaporcloud,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
SpiralArchitect said:
^

Haha, oh man Vaporcloud, excuse me but when I read your post I laughed pretty hard.... Yeah, should be an quick and easy fix.... I guess your itching to give that VaporBonGenie a try, eh? :p Me too. >.<
haha yeah what a fuckwit though ahe :rolleyes:

Hopefully will be a quick fix or I'll end up with a complete VG but in 2 different packages. :mad: But yeah I wanna vaporbong too :cool:

vaporcloud,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
vaporcloud said:
on some forums you have to enter more than 5 characters to make a post...im joking on its fererence to you TAXing on my posting on other people posts'.......cute
:shrug: I'm feeling ancient coz I don't understand your slang. Is me taxing on you meaning I'm paying out on you, giving you a hard time? If so then :tup: your 100%. But its only me showing my downunder kiwi humour. I'll call anyone out if I think its warranted. Even vtac :brow:
ha :claps:

Hennessy1414,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hennessy1414 said:
on some forums you have to enter more than 5 characters to make a post...im joking on its fererence to you TAXing on my posting on other people posts'...:lol:....cute
Henn, you've been asked on multiple occasions to stop making one word posts or 3 word posts that amount to 'I agree' or 'that's cool', yet you continue to do so on a regular basis. The condescending attitude is also not very nice. Keep it up and you won't be posting here for long. Not joking.

vtac,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Dude, so we had Thanksgiving at my house today.... Some of my family is going on vacation down south, and some of us will be working on Turkeyday, so today was the only day we could all be together and feast.

Was a great meal.... just had a ton of leftovers a bit ago, now I'm working on my like 3rd piece of Pumpkin pie (with whip cream of course) and will probably top off the night with some kief in the vape. :p

I hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Jason at vaporgenie.com replied to one of my many emails :rolleyes: My VG top will be shipped tomorrow. Nice one Jason :tup:

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Wow, they are up late.... that's cool man.... hope it all works out for you. I'm gonna have to rush to get mine built before yours. :p

SpiralArchitect,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
haha. Yeah well I found the bowl I need in a draw but not sure where the stem is :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I need some screens so will take a walk to the Headshop tomorrow and grab a stem kit as well. Now its just sit tight and wait for it to arrive. My original VG took exactly 10 days.

This will be my third import of a vapor product from the US. :cool: Im kinda excited ... can you tell :spliff:

vaporcloud,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Happiness.

13z1lsg.jpg

:lol: I've really gotten to like these Steine's......

Salt & Vinegar chips --- is their anyone that doesn't like those?

SpiralArchitect,

Purple-Days

Man I swear we used to get Stienlager cheapo back in the day. Looked at them in the beer cooler and they weren't cheap anymore, but nothing is ...

Nice nugs Spiral, but you can keep the salt and vinegar chips. Not that I don't like vinegar. I'll eat a whole bowl os onions and cucumber that has pickled for a couple days in some cider vinegar. Mmmmm. :D

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom