Discontinued Vapolution vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks for the extra info!

That's pretty decent for mids, although I was expecting a somewhat smaller load.

Is it a fact btw, that conduction vapes take something away from the taste?

I haven't tried out enough different vapes myself to be sure, but I did notice that the SSV had a somewhat purer/cleaner taste on that last draw I took when I was explaining the buyer how to use it. It was even noticeable through water & despite of the practically new whip I sold it with (there's always that tubing taste when they are new as well).

Still not very interested in the Cloud, but I am in the Rain though. Not sure if they are still planning on releasing it, but I hope they do. Vapocane is on it's way first though, can't wait to play around with it soon. I just hope I won't break it, they look so fragile.

OhTheAgony,
OhTheAgony said:
That's pretty decent for mids, although I was expecting a somewhat smaller load.

Is it a fact btw, that conduction vapes take something away from the taste?

Still not very interested in the Cloud, but I am in the Rain though. Not sure if they are still planning on releasing it, but I hope they do. Vapocane is on it's way first though, can't wait to play around with it soon. I just hope I won't break it, they look so fragile.

It may have been smaller, it's hard to accurately measure normal vapolution loads because you're hand loading little pellets which are always different densities and weights.

It's not a fact, just an observation. A pure convection vape only passes air over the material when you inhale or a bag is being blown, while a conduction or partial conduction leaves it in direct contact or radiant proximity to a surface hot enough to vaporize it, or at least to start messing with its essential oils and flavors. One is inherently efficient, one wasteful without proper use. The MFLB one of the best pure conductions vapes ever IMO because they get around this issue by having the screen heat up almost instantly and then cool down just as fast, almost eliminating that waste.

charliedontsurf,

weedemon

enthusiast
I just wanted to bump this thread as I has info about how the new one (2.0) might perform as well. the tubes look the same so I imagine the performance will be too!

There are no 2.0 reviews, so this thread will be useful for that too! :)

weedemon,
Reactions: ataxian
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom