Discontinued Vapolution vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuss

above the clouds
This topic introduce the all glass vape named Vapolution...no other company make it so simple, clean, and effective at this price!(if i'm wrong tell me your opinion!)
It's my first vape and i like it more everyday....it come out with a full starter kit but you get the goal with the all in wonder bowl that make this simple unit the only one all glass vape that i know on the market.
It's quite portable and strong as a rock even if drop on the floor from your table(to me heppened two times and it's still rocking)
I'm waiting for a brand new battery pack+charger in few days to take my buddy in the open!!!
The temp control is manual and in a few days you'll find your favorite spot!
I think this is the only vape that don't need grinders and scissors, also make you save al lot of weed because his bowl allow only 0.2g. plant pellets for at least 4-5 hits!
I love it for his semplicity and the taste is the purest i ever test!
If you bend it when you hold it you can vaporize hash also and it's a bang!

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Thanks, marcuss, it's great to hear more about the other vaporizers out there!

I really like the idea of the allinwonder bowl-- glass "screen" and glass "whip", that's very cool! The pellets are an interesting concept as well.

One thing I'm not sure about is the heater, which is said to be a nichrome wire. Is it 100% covered in glass?

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
You right about nichrome wire but it is outside the glass!!Simple isn't it?
No metal exposure at all...and the taste is sweeter than other vapes!!!

This guys are genial...all glass wins for me!

marcuss,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
marcuss...this looks like a great unit. Can you get any pics up of it when it is open so we can see the inside?
Thanks

stickstones,

marcuss

above the clouds
You can't open this unit!
You must put the bowl in the glass hole and draw!
Go to the vapolution site to know how they make this simple but healty and effective vape!
No butane
no metals
no plastic
Do you konw any vapes like this one?
tell me please and i''l buy it!

marcuss,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Okay, you have convinced me, marcuss. I need to try the allinwonder all glass experience!

vtac,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Has anyone ever done a side-by-side test of some vaporizers? Use the same herb, etc.

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I'll do it as soon as I get the extrem ....the extrem vs Herbal Air2.1

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
Ciao amici!

I'm very proud to enter in the water filtration community sharing this simple bong system that make me more cooked than ever.....:o

thanks to v-tactician & clear_dome to introduce me into this fabulous world!!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
:D Yesterday i've ordered a battery pack+ the new fast charger that now works with european voltage!!!

Here spring is getting warm so in short time i can go outdoor with my water filter portable vapolution!!!!!:p

I love this little green boy and my wife love it too!!

hehe...72 it's my number!! A magic year indeed!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hahah yaa man !!! I love your set up !!! and I'm happy that you like the vap/bong system !!!nice job man !

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Sweet! Now we need to hook you up with a nice glass adapter.

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yep !! but I think you'll need also a downstem(19mm out and 14mm in) to fit with a 14mm glass adapter cause If you just buy an adapter the vapor will not go in the water LOL ;)

Clear_Dome,

doughboy

marcuss,

I'm looking at the Vapolution for its size, features, cost, and ability to be used with a water pipe as you've setup in the picture above.

Question is... are you just using the food grade whip they offer with the packages -- this one -- or something else to connect the two pieces together?

Plus... it's hard to tell in the picture, but what did you put in the water pipe spout to make the seal air-tight where the whip (or whatever you're using) connects with the water pipe?

I really like that setup and would love to re-create it.

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

doughboy,

marcuss

above the clouds
doughboy you are lookin right!!!

I don't find anything wrong with this vape if you have a good medium dry plant material to put in!!!
Dry bone commercial plant will drop in the heater easily due to no screens in the bowl!
After this point i'm so happy with this vape-bong set up for his big hits that i never done with the vape only to buy a stock of that little glass bongs and sell them with the vape as accessory!(i'm the only italian distibutor:cool:)

Onestly the tubing connection is a real ghetto style!I just put the vapolution's tubing in the bong through a little plastic conic tube that fits perfectly in the bong hole...i know i could use the downstem's bong but i broke it few days ago:|!

It does the work perfectly for now but i must improve the connection...little more!

marcuss,

marcuss

above the clouds
I'm quite sure you cannot vaporize oils in the vapolution.....i never see budder here in europe so i don't know if it go with this vape, if you buy it let us know your experiments!
I can actually vape some solid hash and sometimes i do it....you just need to bend the vape on its side to avoid the piece drop in the heater and increase temp a little!

marcuss,

doughboy

Ah...

I just figured it had a screen... damnit!

There's a glass screen on the all-in-wonder bowl... would that work?

Jay

doughboy,

max

Out to lunch
doughboy said:
Ah...

There's a glass screen on the all-in-wonder bowl... would that work?

Jay
The Vapolution was the first good vape I bought, and I'm still using it 2 yrs. later. IMO it's the best home/portable vape you can buy. There are smaller portables but none I can think of that can give the satisfying hits of the Vapo. And while I now mostly use my SSV at home, Vapolution has been more than satisfactory as a home only vape too, especially with the a-i-w bowl. The Vapo gets downgraded for the lack of a screen and the vertical bowl, but it doesn't have to be used vertically. I lay mine on its side quite often. That way you can load a piece of herb that's smaller than the bowl diameter without worrying about it dropping into the heating chamber. Only finely ground, dry herb or 'bottom of the bag shake' presents a problem. If you can press some ground herb together so it stays intact in your hand, it'll probably stay intact in the bowl too, especially if the vape is horizontal. The Vapo bowls have a dimple in the glass that serves as the screen, so as long as your herb is large enough to be stopped by the dimple, you don't get any sucked up the bowl or tubing. I've had almost zero problem in this respect. I've even used pieces small enough to get by the dimple with no problems. After a few hits there's enough condensed vapor in the bowl to secure even very small pieces, especially if you hit it nice and easy, and again, it's on its side so nothing falls out through the bowl opening. If you ever want to take a really tiny hit, just to take the edge off, this is the perfect vape. You can load a piece that's so small you can't tell if you got a hit when you vape it. Then you just 'wait for it'. ;)

The basic Vapo kit comes with two straight bowls. You have to use the plastic washer to keep the bowl positioned correctly. I bought the kit that came with two buddy bowls and I've only used those and the a-i-w bowl. The buddy bowls and the a-i-w bowl are thicker glass and are angled, so no washers needed. And the whip swivels nicely with the buddy bowls. The a-i-w bowl requires you to hold the vape like a big drink cup, but it's worth it. I haven't used anything but that bowl at home since I got it. The Vapo won't give you huge hits due to the small bowl, but boy are the hits smooth! Best deals on the Vapo are Gotvape's auctions on ebay, cause they include the a-i-w bowl at a great price.

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Great info, max.

The a.i.w. bowl sounds really intriguing; no metal screen or vinyl/silicone/etc. whip. Do you notice a difference in taste vs say, the SSV?

Here's a pic with the a-i-w's pinched glass "screen". I'm still kind of confused as to where you load the herb... in the bottom of it?

vtac,

marcuss

above the clouds
"Ah...

There's a glass screen on the all-in-wonder bowl... would that work?"

the problem is with liquid material like oil....also if you bend it it will slip in the heater!

"The Vapo won't give you huge hits due to the small bowl, but boy are the hits smooth!"

try with a bong system and it'll give you very huge hits!!:D
don't ask me why but it works great and no debrids in your mouth at all!!

marcuss,

max

Out to lunch
marcuss said:
"The Vapo won't give you huge hits due to the small bowl, but boy are the hits smooth!"

try with a bong system and it'll give you very huge hits!!:D
don't ask me why but it works great and no debrids in your mouth at all!!
I'll take your word for it, but I don't like using a water filter, and my SSV is now my preferred whip vape at home. I actually like the smaller Vapo hits now. Gives me more control for when I just want to get a slight buzz going. :)

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'll take your word for it, but I don't like using a water filter, and my SSV is now my preferred whip vape at home. I actually like the smaller Vapo hits now. Gives me more control for when I just want to get a slight buzz going.

This is something that I want to be able to do. I guess I'm gonna have to wean myself off the bag and onto the whip to be in complete control of my buzz!

stickstones,

vapercussion

Hey marcuss!

If possible, I would love to see a close up pic of the dimple in the AIW bowl where the herb goes, empty and then full- also what is the process for "cleaning it out when spent?"

vapercussion,

max

Out to lunch
vapercussion said:
Hey marcuss!

what is the process for "cleaning it out when spent?"
You just blow it out the end. Don't leave it in the bowl until the next day unless it's still got some 'juice' left in it. It can adhere to the sides of the bowl if left too long.

vapor tactician said:
The a.i.w. bowl sounds really intriguing; no metal screen or vinyl/silicone/etc. whip. Do you notice a difference in taste vs say, the SSV?
Not a taste difference to me, but then maybe I roasted my taste buds with too many years of smoking cigarettes :lol:. The Vapo and the SSV are similar in that they both deliver rich vapor. The narrow bowls on the Vapo cut down on the amount of air you get with your hits, and the SSV has a rather small outlet opening on the heater cover, also restricting the amount of air mixed with the vapor. A vape like the Extreme OTOH, with a more wide open vapor path, gives you more air with your hits. The big difference in the hits from the SSV vs. the Vapo is that the narrow bowl on the Vapo always restricts the size of the hits. You never get more vapor than you can handle (of course I can only speak for myself on this). The SSV OTOH, can pack a real punch at times, especially if you have some kief loaded. That's one reason I like it. It keeps you on your toes (and I imagine it can put some users on their knees :D ).

vapor tactician said:
Here's a pic with the a-i-w's pinched glass "screen". I'm still kind of confused as to where you load the herb... in the bottom of it?
Correct. There's about 3/4" from the bottom up to the dimple/screen. All 3 bowls (straight, buddy, and aiw) load the same. One of the straight bowls is larger (9mm) than the others, so you can load a bigger piece in that one. I find the buddy bowl and the aiw much easier to use though-thicker glass too. I usually insert the piece (or pieces) and poke it/them up to the dimple. I find it's easier if your herb is always in about the same place in the bowl, as far as getting consistency in heating. Since it's hands free, you also have to be careful how long your bowl is sitting in the vape. This is not the easiest vape to use, but the glass vapor path, smooth hits, and portability more than make up for it IMO.

max,

marcuss

above the clouds
nice ssv longside vapo report!!

Luckly i found the sweetest way to make a bigger hit out of Vapo that sit you on the chair....i never test a ssv but i'm sure this is my Vapo's secret weapon for a future contest...i'm very curious to try a ssv hit but here nobody own one:rolleyes:....so to try it i need to buy it:(

I still bless the day that v-tac and clear-dome show me the water way!!

marcuss,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom