Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

smoke_doggg

Any one know where the best deal is in the uk for one of these vapes? VAPOLUTION 2 that is,

Last edited:
smoke_doggg,

Vapodudule

ordering directly i guess. you have the german shop verdamp... thaat carry it. i got back this unit to work to lower tolerance after hard usage. i was so medicated i forgot the bowl in it, i had to got rid of black stuff and shit. vapolution is surely a solid solution.

Vapodudule,
Reactions: ataxian

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Bastards never sent me a tracking number!

Bahahahahaha. It just showed up on my doorstep yesterday. :D

I love this freakin thing, but first let me tell you a little story. I have been looking in this thread for a few weeks and finally decided to pull the trigger. I had remembered peoples preferred temps etc. So when it came yesterday, I plugged it in, not bothering to read the instructions, set it to 1 o'clock just as a start position, loaded a bowl and hit it. Almost no vape? So I cranked it up to full, no vape? I left it in the machine for a few minutes and then hit it, no vape? Then I said fuck it. hit the LSV chill and regroup tomorrow. To end a really long story shortly, I had set the washer right above the bowl so I was only inserting it about an inch, thereby getting no heat and no vapor. :D :D

So, now that I know what I'm doing, what an awesome machine. The taste is the best I have tasted in ANY vape. It seems extremely efficient as I have been getting totally vaked off of a tiny amount of weed. The car charger works with the VB 2.0 so thats a savings right there. :)
The only black mark I would give it is the AIWB is carbed which is useless and I have taped over it already. It also is a small which is like sucking a Frosty through a coffee straw. BUT FUCK IT, IT WAS FREE!! and the taste is amazing thru it. :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
The only black mark I would give it is the AIWB is carbed which is useless and I have taped over it already. It also is a small which is like sucking a Frosty through a coffee straw. BUT FUCK IT, IT WAS FREE!! and the taste is amazing thru it. :)
I like the VAPOR BARREL.

This thing is cheap and ugly.
However it's a vaporizer not a center piece for a coffee table.

I use it a lot.

For chasing flavor this guy beats the $400 plus units.

poonman

I thought they made a non-carbed AIWB too .
Can someone clarify please ?

poonman,

Vapodudule

As i feared, the beast came out on sunrise, i am preheating on high setting and then i go back, In fact, i inserted the stuff at 3 o'clock w/o noticing. I got massive clouds from the first hit, it took me two hits to see the actual settings. Needlelss to say the material go spent in 4 hits or so.

Vapodudule,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As i feared, the beast came out on sunrise, i am preheating on high setting and then i go back, In fact, i inserted the stuff at 3 o'clock w/o noticing. I got massive clouds from the first hit, it took me two hits to see the actual settings. Needlelss to say the material go spent in 4 hits or so.
So does that mean you like it or dislike it?

I warm it up at 2 O'Clock
VAKE at 10 O'Clock

9 rips about.

ataxian,

Vapodudule

I am where i like but i found the merry go round too short for the mistake of 3 oclock. i proceed normally in sipping longely. The unit should be in my store soon.

Vapodudule,

deadheadbill

Ok, so I used it long enough to provide a reasonable review. Simple pro's and con's style.

Pro's
1. Tastes great. Tastes better than my LSV which is gong. To me there are a lot of pro's, but this is #1. The rest are in random order.
2. Easy to use. I just set it and forget it. I turn it on bfore my 1st sesh of the day and leave it on. Sometimes until I head out to work the next day. Never gets over hot and is always ready.
3. Sharing(small scale). It is so easy for me and my wife to have our own setup. We each get a bowl and or whip and can control our intake depending on our individual needs at the time.
4. Price. $99 delivered with a AIWB simply can't be beat for a vape of this quality.
5. No need for glass. This goes back to #1 and 2, but the taste is so good, I never use glass with it. This also increase the simplicity involved in a session.

Con's,
Really no cons. Some say it is ugly and the components feel cheap, but that is a non-issue as it works so well. Also, the smaller bowls are useless to me as they don't hold enough weed for me to get adequately high and the draw is very restricted. Simple solution, use the bigger bowls. :)

Overall excellent vape. I hate continuing to say "for the money" because that has negative implications. It is simply an "excellent overall vape".

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ok, so I used it long enough to provide a reasonable review. Simple pro's and con's style.

Pro's
1. Tastes great. Tastes better than my LSV which is gong. To me there are a lot of pro's, but this is #1. The rest are in random order.
2. Easy to use. I just set it and forget it. I turn it on bfore my 1st sesh of the day and leave it on. Sometimes until I head out to work the next day. Never gets over hot and is always ready.
3. Sharing(small scale). It is so easy for me and my wife to have our own setup. We each get a bowl and or whip and can control our intake depending on our individual needs at the time.
4. Price. $99 delivered with a AIWB simply can't be beat for a vape of this quality.
5. No need for glass. This goes back to #1 and 2, but the taste is so good, I never use glass with it. This also increase the simplicity involved in a session.

Con's,
Really no cons. Some say it is ugly and the components feel cheap, but that is a non-issue as it works so well. Also, the smaller bowls are useless to me as they don't hold enough weed for me to get adequately high and the draw is very restricted. Simple solution, use the bigger bowls. :)

Overall excellent vape. I hate continuing to say "for the money" because that has negative implications. It is simply an "excellent overall vape".
That was well put!
I use the V2 everyday lately.

In fact it's on as I write.

Sorry I do think it's ugly.

I have a ART side of me that is opinionated!

Actually it's no big deal really.

Taste is all time.

Even if I buy a more power vaporizer I will keep the V2 in my quiver.

I too use it dry.

Whole NUGS with a VAPOR BARREL is very comforting!

I had to say something about price.

The value at the price I paid.

Around the $100 mark (+ or - $7.00)!

I got the bug for a heavy hitter however this is a must have vape!

Last edited:

deadheadbill

Posted this in a "what should I buy post" but wanted to repost it here. Btw, has anyone tried my "medium grind" tek for big clouds? I don't figure I was the 1st to try this?

The Vapo 2 has become my daily driver replacing my LSV and I LOVE my LSV.

The simplicity of the unit: Simply load and hit. It tastes amazing without water filtration eliminating an unnecessary step. It is basically a log vape in that I leave it on most of the time and only turn it off if I am going out for an extended period of time, therefore it is always ready.

The effectiveness/efficiency of the unit: It is a miser with my weed which is a high(but not the highest) priority for me. I have also found that by using a coarse grind instead of the recommended "nugget" I can get massive clouds with this thing. Almost as big as my LSV.

I still prefer my LSV in a party situation or on the weekend when I want to play with glass etc. But, other than that the Vapo 2 has become my go to vape.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I still prefer my LSV in a party situation or on the weekend when I want to play with glass etc. But, other than that the Vapo 2 has become my go to vape.

One time I was 2 seconds from buying a LSV.
However since I vape alone the V2 does the job dry.
When I want to use water path I use the NANO.

The V2 I like to just leave on and take sweet rips during the day from time to time.
Like you say deadheadbill it's a go to vape!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Posted this in a "what should I buy post" but wanted to repost it here. Btw, has anyone tried my "medium grind" tek for big clouds? I don't figure I was the 1st to try this?

Tell me more! That chamber is too small for a screen. Do you get many particles getting through?

stickstones,

deadheadbill

Tell me more! That chamber is too small for a screen. Do you get many particles getting through?

I get a couple of bits thru when loading because I use the suck it up method. But not after that. It is just coarse enough to load, yet too coarse for much to get past the dimple. I feel this is the best method to load though, as you get a feel for the draw resistance.

I am looking at trying to get a small screen in there some how, or even a tiny tiny piece of cotton. But honestly it's not bothering me the way it works now and the clouds are awesome this way.

deadheadbill,

Yoshimattsu

I just ordered 3 more AiWB's, so now I'll have all 5 colors! I also grabbed one of their stash/discharge jars, All Glass Means Pure Vapor! :nod:

Yoshimattsu,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I just ordered 3 more AiWB's, so now I'll have all 5 colors! I also grabbed one of their stash/discharge jars, All Glass Means Pure Vapor! :nod:
My VAPOLUTION is my plug in driver.
I have the RED AiWB and like it.
Also my favorite glass piece is the VAPOR BARREL.
I have a BLUE one.
The other day I got completely medicated beyond reason.

Really I ask myself?

"Why do I need to spend over $500 for a vaporizer when this thing does the job"?

Top Bottom