Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
As anyone can tell, I am a big fan of this machine. However, I only find it usable with the large bowl. Tried the AIWB again last night and the draw is just TOO restrictive. I wish they made it in the large size.

Are there any longish stems from other vapes that may work with the Vapo 2 that you guys know of?

deadheadbill,
Reactions: ataxian

max

Out to lunch
Tried the AIWB again last night and the draw is just TOO restrictive.
That's just due to how much you're loading. You have to decide whether you prefer the pluses of using the AIW or being able to load more. I used this model daily for 2 years and always perferred the AIW vs. the regular bowls + tubing.

Are there any longish stems from other vapes that may work with the Vapo 2 that you guys know of?
No. You'd have to get a custom piece made. You should contact Vapolution. Who knows? They may even decide that a larger diameter AIW bowl would be a nice option.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As anyone can tell, I am a big fan of this machine. However, I only find it usable with the large bowl. Tried the AIWB again last night and the draw is just TOO restrictive. I wish they made it in the large size.

You tried the VAPOR BARREL?

I use this dry!
The NANO is my Water Tool.

I like both!

Yoshimattsu

No, but you make me wanna try it with those pics ataxian! Do you get substantially bigger hits with the vapor barrel setup? Generally I'm not that big on tubing, but like I said, the more I see this, the more I want it....:clap:

Yoshimattsu,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No, but you make me wanna try it with those pics ataxian! Do you get substantially bigger hits with the vapor barrel setup? Generally I'm not that big on tubing, but like I said, the more I see this, the more I want it....:clap:
This is the only set I have with tubing. (VAPOR BARREL)
I keep it short and sweet!

I mix up my sessions.

This I will do tomorrow morning with GSC and COFFEE!

llamaman001

Well I didnt expect this to happen. Just scored a used once vapolution off ebay for 30 bucks shipped haha. Hope I like it!

llamaman001,
Reactions: ataxian

llamaman001

You are right vapologist. EXTREMELY suprised here. for 35 bucks total shipped to my door this thing is worth every penny.

Im using the AIW set up and because my herbs are already finely ground Im just holding the entire unit upside down while I hit it until I get some fresh stuff. So far I love it though. Tried a bowl on 12 and had a nice sesh then pumped it up to 2 and was blowing out some nice clouds. Taste was excellent as mentioned before. I think once my other vapes start to show up Ill be giving this one to my room mate but for now its an awesome little vape for sure!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah I don't follow their chunky herb guidelines...I just throw a dab of cotton in, and load up my grind. Works great!
Thanks for the tip!

I have some ground flowers of NORTHERN LIGHTS and some cotton.

Looks like you just wrote the menu for tonight!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have taken to smearing some nugs in wax but I will try the cotton tonight ;)
What a good ideal!

I vaped a little too much shatter this afternoon so I will have to just go to bed.

Maybe tomorrow morning I'll try your method of soaking the nugget in wax before loading!

2 trials scheduled now:

1. Cotton
2. Wax

Device: VAPOLUTION 2

Big Breakfast after!

OG, White Widow or Northern Lights?
Dutch Treat I'm saving. (my favorite strain currently)

llamaman001

So Im waiting on a e-nano, a used once nearly brand new purple days, and a pinnacle pro. This vape arrived at my doorstep today In like new condition for 35 bucks shipped. It took me 1 load to get this vape down perfect and it is really something else. Taste is out of this world and its pretty efficient as well! I fine grind my herbs so with the unit being as light as it is Im just holding it vertical and using it like that, works perfect! Id recommend one of these for someone on a budget and a beginner as well.

Top Bottom