Discontinued Vapolution 2.0

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Glad to hear it kuroth! if you like log vapes then you will love this. the taste is supreme. if you like your HI, then will like this. The airflow is a little more restrictive, but I have managed to pack some lightly rolled pellets that hit pretty well as far as airflow. just remember to give it a draw before putting it into the unit to make sure you didn't pack it too tight. all it needs is a gong attachment!

stickstones,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Glad to hear it kuroth! if you like log vapes then you will love this. the taste is supreme. if you like your HI, then will like this. The airflow is a little more restrictive, but I have managed to pack some lightly rolled pellets that hit pretty well as far as airflow. just remember to give it a draw before putting it into the unit to make sure you didn't pack it too tight. all it needs is a gong attachment!

Sweet.. Plan to use this bad boy with The Precious(As you call it which is cool... LOTR ref. :))

Sounds like the AIW is great too.. Cant wait.. Reading the instructions it kind of reminds me of how my DaBudda works.. But only better it sounds like..

Kuroth1,

lazylathe

Almost there...
You are going to LOVE it!!!
I have the Vapolution 2.0 and a log vape, still not too sure which one i prefer...
As far as taste goes the Vapolution wins hands down!!!

lazylathe,
Reactions: ataxian

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Sweet.. Plan to use this bad boy with The Precious(As you call it which is cool... LOTR ref. :))

Sounds like the AIW is great too.. Cant wait.. Reading the instructions it kind of reminds me of how my DaBudda works.. But only better it sounds like..

I only hooked it up to my Precious once and found it too restrictive. I also find the Ion strips away a lot of flavor. I found the VAP2 much more enjoyable with just the aiw bowl. The two bends, and the shape of the chamber make for a simple design that helps to all but eliminate particles coming through...especially since we are not grinding in the first place.

stickstones,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
I only hooked it up to my Precious once and found it too restrictive. I also find the Ion strips away a lot of flavor. I found the VAP2 much more enjoyable with just the aiw bowl. The two bends, and the shape of the chamber make for a simple design that helps to all but eliminate particles coming through...especially since we are not grinding in the first place.

Good to know... That aiw looks wicked....

Kuroth1,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
So I am curious about the No grinding thing with this Vape... From reading that users report the No grinding Pellets work good, It makes me stop and ask what is "Special" or different about this model that allows it to use the No grinding Pellets vs other vaporizer?

In other words, would this No grinding Pellets work in other vaporizer? Like for example the PD or the Solo.. Has the theory and practice of Grinding been wrong all these years and the Pellets might actually work better for some units?

Kuroth1,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I've been wondering about this as well. The main difference between this unit and the logs is the chamber is thinner and longer. I think this design allows it to force the air more toward the center even thought that is where most of the restriction is. The outer tip of my pellet is always a little bit darker than the inner tip. But every time I mash a used up pellet it is completely vaped, and pretty uniformly as well. Since we don't grind, there are no small bits to worry about sucking up. I have only had one thing come past the chambers dimple, and it was way too big to get anywhere near my mouth.

The herbalaire doesn't require grinding either, but I have never used it. I'm starting to think that the rolled bud I put in the VAP2 is more potent than the ground up bud I put in my other vapes. When I see all the kief left behind in my grinder I can't help but think that all that good shit is not in my bud anymore!

We always grind for vaporizing due to wanting more surface area to get more vapor from. But the shape of this unit's chamber may be another way to get similar extraction without grinding. I sure like not dealing with screens or worrying about bits and shit.

stickstones,

vapirtoo

Kuroth1
This vape uses pellets because there is no screen.
All glass is achieved by the small dimples in the glass
tube blocking the pellets.
As a newbie, I was sucking in alot of weed particles
until I got my pellet "mojo" working. Like stickstones I
do not squeeze my pellets very much which allows more
convection to occur.
Most other vapes need grinding to open up
surface area to enhance vaporization.

vapirtoo,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
But the shape of this unit's chamber may be another way to get similar extraction without grinding. .
My plug in unit is the VAPOLUTION.
I have mostly portables.
There are more expense plug in units with rave reviews however this VAPOLUTION medicates so well and the flavor is pure. I use it before bed time and I sleep so well with this device!

ataxian,

mnd99

"Who's got the best solution for hooking this up to a bubbler with just glass? I don't want to introduce the tubing into the air path"

stickstones asked this a few posts back..I have pretty much the same question..The only thing that stops me from getting this vaporizer - how to hook upto a bubbler and keep it all glass without tubing...??

mnd99,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I didn't get a solution from anyone...may not be one yet. I will say, however, that after tubing it to my matrix I decided I like it dry better. The matrix just strips out too much taste for me and adds restriction. I'd rather enjoy this vape for what it's best at...killer flavor.

stickstones,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
"Who's got the best solution for hooking this up to a bubbler with just glass? I don't want to introduce the tubing into the air path"

stickstones asked this a few posts back..I have pretty much the same question..The only thing that stops me from getting this vaporizer - how to hook upto a bubbler and keep it all glass without tubing...??

I didn't get a solution from anyone...may not be one yet. I will say, however, that after tubing it to my matrix I decided I like it dry better. The matrix just strips out too much taste for me and adds restriction. I'd rather enjoy this vape for what it's best at...killer flavor.

I like it best with the WONDER BOWL:

With this vape you don't need a water path actually!
WONDER BOWL is all glass.
If FLAVOR is a requirement as well as your health concerns this is the one!

ataxian,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
the water might not be necessary anyhow since we don't grind...nothing comes through the tube.

stickstones,

mnd99

I didn't get a solution from anyone...

That sucks..I really liked this unit...the price, the flavour, and some other aspects..oh well..The ones I had in my mind was this - VP2, gn0me slider+bubbler or VHW+bubbler...At this point, I'm probably going to go with the VHW. I hear it's a little bit fragile but I'm hoping it would be okay if it's really babied...but then again it's hard to predict what happens when you get really medicated :) like how I'm now :D

What is your reasoning?
Please post scientific evidence as to why you think this is unhealthy...

What is my reasoning??..hehe made me smile..while I don't mean to start a conversation....reasons..I understand we live in a world where we need well defined logical reasons behind our actions and behaviour...I don't...I don't like tubing and I'm perfectly content that I don't need any reason for my dislike...and besides the unhealthiness and all that...I never mentioned anything..I fear that's all you..assuming n replying to yourself.. :p :)

mnd99,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm probably going to go with the VHW. I hear it's a little bit fragile but I'm hoping it would be okay if it's really babied...but then again it's hard to predict what happens when you get really medicated :) like how I'm now :D

What about the LSV vaporizer?

I want to get a VHW or a LSV for my waterpipes.

The VAPOLUTION is good even with out water.
It's super low in price so it scares people away. (maybe?)

ataxian,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
mnd99...what are you using now, if anything?

I was going to recommend the LSV as well. It's a stronger design for a little less money from a company I feel more secure about (compared to the VHW, which I haven't used but have been told tastes a little better than the LSV).

If you are even slightly interested in the VAP2, then I suggest just getting it. For the $100 package (with fc coupon) you get a solid unit that tastes better than anything else I have tried. Even with all my vapes (my Cloud/Ion rig easily costs over $700) I still use this thing regularly. I probably pull it out four or five days a week (last night I put away my LSV/Ion to finish out the night with the VAP2).

If I were making the rules, I would make this everyone's first vape. Imagine all the shit that wouldn't exist and how much better the good units out there would be if everyone was using this cheap little thing as a baseline!

mnd99

mnd99...what are you using now, if anything?

I was going to recommend the LSV as well.

What about the LSV vaporizer?

I want to get a VHW or a LSV for my waterpipes.

Thanks for the reply guys....I'm not using anything now...all baking and eating now...

I'm determined not to get infected with VAS or GAS. :D So I just wanted to make one purchase. one vaporizer + bubbler....this was my thinking..so for the past few weeks, I have been tracking down and testing various vaporizers in the area...I think I got to test most of the decent ones...couldn't find any cloud..and it doesn't matter..I don't think at the price point, not even a choice...because I need to get a good bubbler as well..gotta watch the price stacking up...

I'm a supertaster and that's probably why flavour dominates my decisions...out of all the things I tried I feel these three had the best flavour for ME..- VP2, gn0me and VHW...I can't do dry hits either....I need water in the mix...and I go through a lot of herb....and I feel the dry hits in a harsh way...and I taste tubes or anything in the middle too..others around me may not but I do...

LSV was a beast...clouds clouds...we tried different strains and paired it with different glass but in the end...I felt these 3 were better in terms of taste...VHW had the best taste...the owner of the VHW really knew what he was doing and showed me what pure flavour and taste is possible with a vaporizer! but he does admit at the same time that he had to use the warranty 3 times in 3 months...gn0me was amazing too just not as consistent..obviously...VP2 flavour was excellent too but just can't handle the constant dry hits...my tolerance is high..I feel my lungs won't be happy if it's all dry...

Should I surrender and buy more than one? Is there no ONE satisfying purchase!!

mnd99,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
T
I tried to do it with just one.
How ever I got sucked in like most VAS addicts.

I cough real easy and can't smoke joints like I did in the 70's.

I have mostly portables.
The only plug-in device is the VAPOLUTION that I own and use regularly now days.
I have a water path hooked up however the WONDER BAR works well for me too.
I plan to have a gonG glass adapoter made by a glass blower so I can vaporize direct without tubing.
Flavor is my first priority when it comes to medicating.
The VAPOLUTION taste amazing with the TOP SHELF FLOWERS that are so abundant.

IMG_05251_zpse7659810.jpg

ataxian,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Thanks for the reply guys....I'm not using anything now...all baking and eating now...

I'm determined not to get infected with VAS or GAS. :D So I just wanted to make one purchase. one vaporizer + bubbler....this was my thinking..so for the past few weeks, I have been tracking down and testing various vaporizers in the area...I think I got to test most of the decent ones...couldn't find any cloud..and it doesn't matter..I don't think at the price point, not even a choice...because I need to get a good bubbler as well..gotta watch the price stacking up...

I'm a supertaster and that's probably why flavour dominates my decisions...out of all the things I tried I feel these three had the best flavour for ME..- VP2, gn0me and VHW...I can't do dry hits either....I need water in the mix...and I go through a lot of herb....and I feel the dry hits in a harsh way...and I taste tubes or anything in the middle too..others around me may not but I do...

LSV was a beast...clouds clouds...we tried different strains and paired it with different glass but in the end...I felt these 3 were better in terms of taste...VHW had the best taste...the owner of the VHW really knew what he was doing and showed me what pure flavour and taste is possible with a vaporizer! but he does admit at the same time that he had to use the warranty 3 times in 3 months...gn0me was amazing too just not as consistent..obviously...VP2 flavour was excellent too but just can't handle the constant dry hits...my tolerance is high..I feel my lungs won't be happy if it's all dry...

Well, at least you are making a very informed decision! that's great you got to try some out first. If you have already tried the VAP2 dry, then you know what it is all about. I still recommend the LSV. It's my third best tasting vape and works perfectly with water...but you have already tried that one. I like it for the price and durability. I don't know why the VHW didn't get to be huge, but I gotta think it has to do with the price and fragility of the unit. I will say this...no matter which vape you get, see if you can test bubblers the same way. As much as you care about taste, more diffusion reduces it. I love my Ion, but I wouldn't recommend it for someone who cares most about taste. Get a bubbler with low-mid diffusion...maybe a 10-slit shower or something like that. Your taste buds will thank you.

stickstones,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
I am a sucker for $150 and under Vapes that are getting Rave reviews so I just ordered the Premium with the FC code.. $125 shipped.. :rockon:

Plus when I saw stickstones liked it, I had to try it..

Hey if you buy the Premium(Or the build your ow as I might) do you still get the extra free All-In-Wonder Bowl since it already comes with one in that package? Guessing yes but want to make sure is all.

HillaryClinton,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
just make sure whatever you get has the aiw bowl...that's what gets the 100% all glass air path.

stickstones,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Yeah feels like I might go with this one, the coupon says it gives one for free but I am probably gonna do the custom option and grab another one for my friend who lives with me, its only 15 extra.

HillaryClinton,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom