Vapman

Kozzmozz

Infinite realities, infinite possibilities
The oak vapman is be-au-ti-ful!

So, Rainy saturday, decided to give my vapman a thorough clean and decided to take pictures along the way, I hope you find watching it as satisfying as I did.

http://imgur.com/a/1fOlS
(cannot make it work to post it here, tried embedding, tried individual, anyway the link will work)

Edit: small bonus at the end :razz:
script>

Last edited:

Chandler

Station only: station with power supply and power chord.
i forget pricing. would you mind showing the break down in pricing for the different configurations? gratitude!

I can compare it to the Mighty (which also is awesome in it's own way) and if I should choose one over another it would definitely be the Vapman. I can also recommend the Station for it.
Agreed. Mighty and Vapman are my two beloved friends. Vapman is the only other vaporizer i've tried whose 0 draw resistance is on par with Mighty! (i've never tried desktop vapes). could you describe your use of the station and compare vs. Mighty?? i like hearing ppls experiences with the station!!

sternenstaub

could you describe your use of the station and compare vs. Mighty?? i like hearing ppls experiences with the station!!
Sure, I'll try!

Using the Vapman with the Station doesn't change the Vapman expirience, which was an unexpected surprise. For me, that expirience is about the whole vaping process and what I like about it doesn't change too much with the Station as heating device. I got the feeling that you can also develop your own technique with the station. For a short boost in temperature you can let the Vapman sit a while longer in the station after the LED switches to green and I find using the Station really laid back and easy. Others might disagree, but the Mighty feels like a tool. An elite tool maybe and the thing is great but for me it has simply less magic.

On the other hand the Mighty is an excellent tool if you are targetting a specific temperature. I think it's really reliable in holding the set temperature. You set the temperature and nothing else to do except hitting the Start button. If I want that, I tend to take up the Mighty.

Except if I want to go higher than 210°C. The Mighty stops at 210°C, the Station goes higher. Much higher, if you want. I haven't tried it, you could probably combust with it too if you ignore the green light. Can anyone confirm that? Well, no one here wants to combust with a vaporizer but I think the possibility to go higher in temperature is a strength of the Vapman / Station.

As mentioned here before I agree that Vapman prefers a finer over a coarser grind. I like the grind that comes out of the SCS. It's a bit coarser than what the usual grinder delivers and in the Vapman it requires a bit more skill with the flame work than finer grindings. The Station handles all grinds exceptionally well.

And that thing is a beauty!

Gourmet

you could probably combust with it too if you ignore the green light. Can anyone confirm that?
René explained once, the point of the heating cardrige reach 330°C. As the green LED light up, the station stops to heat. Nevertheless the rest of the heat flows to the vapman, if still sitting "in the saddle", at least for a while.

But if you forget your device on the station, it automatically switches off itself after 5 min. The herbs in the pan will be highly roasted after 5 min, the chances are good, a little bit combusted too. ;-)
Fortunately it doesn't hurt the VM nor the station, because if the green light is on, the heating is off.

Last edited:

Chandler

Bud the VapeCritic, is soon to post a review on his site on the Vapman and Station. I wonder if he reached out to René and René sent him his unit personally?... It was VC actually who piqued my interest in vapman back when i was on the hunt for a Lotus... Either way i like his reviews, i look forward to hearing his perspective on one of the vapes i enjoy most!

Last edited:

vapman

Manufacturer
i forget pricing. would you mind showing the break down in pricing for the different configurations? gratitude!

The station will be $ 250.-- and the station sets between $ 299.-- and $ 340.-- depending on the type of vapman that goes with it.

Can't remember who was asking about a discount for FC members? Anyway, we will grant a discount for FC members, I just wish we have the damn stations a long time ago! Working with a whole lot of suppliers is quite nerve wrecking, small details can delay the whole lot but we are getting there eventually.

vapman

Kozzmozz

Requires maybe a bit more skill, a longer learning curve. To me it is part of the beauty, you learn how to dose with it, long slow sessions or quick taps on the foreheard with only 3-4 tokes before the abv is spend.
I have become very attached to my little vapman.
You should search fc for: vapman and sandman'. Someone wrote the a song about vapman to the tunes of sandman.

When I'm vaping I often have the skatman song in my head :lol:
Pie-pa-pa-parapa. Mr vapman! Shoebiedoba

OF

This looks like a great unit..
Could someone explain the advantages over a dynavap vape?
Many thanks

It is.....or maybe we're just shills for VM? You know, he secretly pays us for nice posts?

I found the Dynavap to be OK for a hit, if I didn't combust (something surprisingly hard to do with VM). Then I had to deal with a hot metal cap and a lot of fiddling to reload for the next hit. I couldn't 'work with the click' enough to get the kind of control I wanted/need.

VM, once you learn it, is something you can use casually. Sip at it absent minded, enjoying it rather than focusing on technique. It holds enough for a typical session for me, not a single hit. And you don't burn your fingers in a hurry.

From an ascetic POV I think VM has it cold. A work of art in a way, warm and novel materials very well suited to the job, hand crafted from the land of great watches. DV I found to be quite sterile and 'clunky', a subjective POV of course, but it's very easy to get attached to your VM, otherwise breaking your DV is about it. I did that, too, it's easy. So I bought two of them, one I broke right away, the other I used enough to find it didn't suit me. It now sits unused, I can't even bring myself to give it away. OTOH, I own and use 3 VMs (Classic, Custom Walnut, and Basic). And I've given 2 more away as gifts.

Cute, isn't it?
OuMEUEx.jpg

OF

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
OK, let me chime in.

I think the VapCap has come a long way. The Titanium Omnivap looks awesome and being all metal is very cool. I wouldn't even try the glass VapCap because every glass piece I've bought, I've broken within a week or two.

I very recently bought a Titanium Woody XLS, because the regular one looked too small for my taste. I like the longer XLS, and it was about $60 cheaper than the full Titanium Omnivap.

The construction is very good. The cocobolo wooden body gives a very nice contrast against the Ti tip, but I didn't like the wood mouthpiece. It felt like it stuck to my lips and I had to oil it after every use so I ended up ordering a Ti mouthpiece (and Condenser tubes) which I like much better than the wooden mouthpiece.

It was kinda weird to use at first because of the obligatory twirling as you heat, which took a few sessions to get used to, but wasn't very difficult to master. I'm sure that years of vapman use made it easier for me.

Also, there is some technique, where if you heat closer to the tip it clicks faster than if you heat a bit farther from it. So that's one way to vary the heat and vapor production. You can also heat up to 3 seconds after the click.

They really are two different animals, the Omnivap and the vapman. Even the VapCap and the Omnivaps are quite different. In fact, there were so many different models/variations that it took quite some time to finally decide on the Ti Woody.

But the vapman is very different. I find it more personal. Which is probably why people get so attatched to their vapmans that many people even give them names. Since I'm so used to the vapman, it was kinda hard for me to have to keep an eye out for the Clicks. I still haven't gotten used to it, actually.

Also, I find the taste of the vapman better than the Ti Woody.

After you master the vapman, the ritual is very personal and for some reason, it's the only vape that you just stare at after each session. Like wow... Weird, I know.

The Woody is more like a cigarette, obviously, so it may feel natural for people who still smoke cigarettes, and like a normal cigarette, you have to keep an eye on that hot Ti tip. I saw some posts on Reddit of people sticking the hot tip to their lips and getting seriously burnt, but I find that hard to do. Do people do this with real cigarettes? Weird... That being said, the tip cools down much quicker than I expected.

I think that people with VAS should own both since they share many similar qualities and are cool little vapes to use. They have different personalities for sure, so they are good companions to each other.

I don't really have VAS and once I find something that works for me, I stick to it - vapman is the perfect example. But I found that, after testing a few battery vapes, I have to stick with torch vapes. Vapman being my favorite and the Ti Woody is a close second. I just can't stand messing with batteries at all,and can't imagine why anyone would get that's my very personal opinion.

There is something about the vapman though, that magic that I don't think you'll find in any other vape... If you don't own a vapman, you won't know what I mean.

I left out the Lotus in this discussion because I'll never buy one, simply because of having to heat as you draw. Thats just something I don't want to do. Heating as you draw... Does that seem right to you?

I like the ritual of the vapman and now I'm also liking the ritual of the Ti Woody.

Customer service at Dynavap is awesome too. Matt patiently answered a ton of my emails with stupid questions.

We have it so good with this forum. Especially with guys like René - you can literally ask the inventor of your vape questions and get answers so quickly on this thread. I haven't personally experienced it with other vendors than these two though, but I'm sure there are more like them.

My conclusion? They are both very good torch vapes. Both have solid construction. The vapman has more personality, in my opinion, and for me it wins on taste.

EDIT: I also found the Woody is harsh to the throat, so I had to learn the mouth draw technique, and this never happened with the vapman.

The ritual of the vapman reminds me more of smoking a classic pipe (like Gandalf), where the Omnivap is more like a cigarette.

Also, for the ridiculously low price of the basic vapman, everyone should own at least one!

But I think they both have their place and some people will like one more than the other for their own personal reasons, and others will enjoy switching between the two, to experience each vape's personality.

You have to feed your VAS, so get a few different vapmans (Classic, Two-tone Tattooed, some exotic woods for sure), and a Ti Omnivap and Ti Woody to keep the party going.

Sorry for the long post!

Peace :peace:

Last edited:

OF

There is something about the vapman though, that magic that I don't think you'll find in any other vape... If you don't own a vapman, you won't know what I mean.

Great insight, and oh so very true!

It's a 'gotta be there thing' I think, like so many that make no sense 'from the outside'.

Like "How much did your yacht cost?" and "What kind of MPG will a new Jaguar get?". The issue is entirely different seen from the other side. For the record, while I did own a Jag sedan for a while (fun car, fantastic ride, way too complex.....) I've no interest in a yacht or any boat for that matter. "A hole in the ocean you try to fill up with your money", that. At least from here.

OF

6079Smith

This looks like a great unit..
Could someone explain the advantages over a dynavap vape?
Many thanks

The form factor of Vapman is special in many ways! Beyond the hand-crafted aesthetics, it remains very utilitarian. It is more discreet in that you can make the 'ol a-okay sign with your hand to hold it, then cup the torch with your palm to effectively shield it from view- no bright flames to see, here! Torching is not a spectacle, lol. With the same hold I rip away and it looks like I'm simply rubbing my nose or if I take an extended draw I become a modified version of "The Thinker". Even without stealth in mind, I prefer it's surprisingly open draw and ability to cap or modulate the air intake over a device with a more limited draw. It also is pleasantly reminiscent of puffing the end of a j for me and not a cigarette.

The ritual is satisfying without being as fiddly, pack it once and enjoy a nice session as fast or slow as you want with no waiting between cycles or excessive repacking. Remains easy to hold or set down safely while hot, you'd have to try to burn yourself in comparison. It is more dynamic while on a water piece in that I am an active participant and torching while drawing, rather than preheating the oven and getting whatever I get. I've combusted far less with Vapman, only a few times. Highly recommend one and great bang for the buck :tup:

When I'm vaping I often have the skatman song in my head :lol:
Pie-pa-pa-parapa. Mr vapman! Shoebiedoba

There are a few songs I never fail to hear the parody version in my head.. I do believe that Mr. Vapman has made it :) Along with various Wierd Al.. Eric Cartman singing Come Sail Away.. and Peter Griffin and the boys nailing Don't Stop Believin', of course

nomadicsoul34

OK, let me chime in.

I think the VapCap has come a long way. The Titanium Omnivap looks awesome and being all metal is very cool. I wouldn't even try the glass VapCap because every glass piece I've bought, I've broken within a week or two.

I very recently bought a Titanium Woody XLS, because the regular one looked too small for my taste. I like the longer XLS, and it was about $60 cheaper than the full Titanium Omnivap.

The construction is very good. The cocobolo wooden body gives a very nice contrast against the Ti tip, but I didn't like the wood mouthpiece. It felt like it stuck to my lips and I had to oil it after every use so I ended up ordering a Ti mouthpiece (and Condenser tubes) which I like much better than the wooden mouthpiece.

It was kinda weird to use at first because of the obligatory twirling as you heat, which took a few sessions to get used to, but wasn't very difficult to master. I'm sure that years of vapman use made it easier for me.

Also, there is some technique, where if you heat closer to the tip it clicks faster than if you heat a bit farther from it. So that's one way to vary the heat and vapor production. You can also heat up to 3 seconds after the click.

They really are two different animals, the Omnivap and the vapman. Even the VapCap and the Omnivaps are quite different. In fact, there were so many different models/variations that it took quite some time to finally decide on the Ti Woody.

But the vapman is very different. I find it more personal. Which is probably why people get so attatched to their vapmans that many people even give them names. Since I'm so used to the vapman, it was kinda hard for me to have to keep an eye out for the Clicks. I still haven't gotten used to it, actually.

Also, I find the taste of the vapman better than the Ti Woody.

After you master the vapman, the ritual is very personal and for some reason, it's the only vape that you just stare at after each session. Like wow... Weird, I know.

The Woody is more like a cigarette, obviously, so it may feel natural for people who still smoke cigarettes, and like a normal cigarette, you have to keep an eye on that hot Ti tip. I saw some posts on Reddit of people sticking the hot tip to their lips and getting seriously burnt, but I find that hard to do. Do people do this with real cigarettes? Weird... That being said, the tip cools down much quicker than I expected.

I think that people with VAS should own both since they share many similar qualities and are cool little vapes to use. They have different personalities for sure, so they are good companions to each other.

I don't really have VAS and once I find something that works for me, I stick to it - vapman is the perfect example. But I found that, after testing a few battery vapes, I have to stick with torch vapes. Vapman being my favorite and the Ti Woody is a close second. I just can't stand messing with batteries at all,and can't imagine why anyone would get that's my very personal opinion.

I left out the Lotus in this discussion because I'll never buy one, simply because of having to heat as you draw. Thats just something I don't want to do. Heating as you draw... Does that seem right to you?

I like the ritual of the vapman and now I'm also liking the ritual of the Ti Woody.

Customer service at Dynavap is awesome too. Matt patiently answered a ton of my emails with stupid questions.

We have it so good with this forum. Especially with guys like René - you can literally ask the inventor of your vape questions and get answers so quickly on this thread. I haven't personally experienced it with other vendors than these two though, but I'm sure there are more like them.

My conclusion? They are both very good torch vapes. Both have solid construction. The vapman has more personality, in my opinion, and for me it wins on taste.

EDIT: I also found the Woody is harsh to the throat, so I had to learn the mouth draw technique, and this never happened with the vapman.

The ritual of the vapman reminds me more of smoking a classic pipe (like Gandalf), where the Omnivap is more like a cigarette.

Also, for the ridiculously low price of the basic vapman, everyone should own at least one!

But I think they both have their place and some people will like one more than the other for their own personal reasons, and others will enjoy switching between the two, to experience each vape's personality.

You have to feed your VAS, so get a few different vapmans (Classic, Two-tone Tattooed, some exotic woods for sure), and a Ti Omnivap and Ti Woody to keep the party going.

Sorry for the long post!

Peace :peace:

Thanks for the detailed post! Im almost sold on it !
Two things are holding me back-
1)Likelyhood of burning my herb ( no clicks )
2) Possibility of butane gasses being entrained/forced though the little holes* on the underside.

I have a vapcap and get on very well with it but i think the Vapman is a lovely looking vape!

Kozzmozz

Good to hear! You can't go wrong, go for a basic version, the mica does not make much of a difference IMO. :2c:
But theiy do are polished and oiled but you can do that yourself if you fancy that. Lindseed and a fine grid is all you need.

For the butane: the flame is held at the heating chamber, the holes are under the flame at that moment (light with the short bright part of the jet).
Only after heating you draw, don't wait around so it cools again and slow, deep, lung-filling draws...
I actually think you push out air out of the pan when you start heating, with my mica one I notice a darker colouration right at those holes, like mini exhausts. Could be wrong.

My waterpiece adapter has just arrived! I needed a 14mm stem for my bong so I can fit the vapman in.
Damn. So tastey and smooth.
:sherlock:

Last edited:

OF

1)Likelyhood of burning my herb ( no clicks )
I found the Dynavap to be OK for a hit, if I didn't combust (something surprisingly hard to do with VM).

When I said it was actually hard to combust in VM (once you've played a bit possibly?), I meant it (combustion) wasn't likely to happen by accident, UNLIKE WITH DYNAVAP! VM is the call if you wish to avoid burning. If you're looking for random combustion to mess up your day, go with DV. You won't have to wait long, nor will you find it easy to clean up after.......

2) Possibility of butane gasses being entrained/forced though the little holes* on the underside.
For the butane: the flame is held at the heating chamber, the holes are under the flame at that moment (light with the short bright part of the jet).
Only after heating you draw, don't wait around so it cools again and slow, deep, lung-filling draws...
I actually think you push out air out of the pan when you start heating, with my mica one I notice a darker colouration right at those holes, like mini exhausts. Could be wrong.

I agree. No risk due to timing, no fire when (and where) you hit. And even so, and I know this is going to upset folks, there's nothing wrong with the butane in the flame. It's warm air, water vapor and CO2......3 things your body already deals with and in fact NEEDS to live? Most appliances that use Butane or Propane exhaust into the living spaces. This includes heaters and stoves that use huge quantities. Even intentionally 'huffing' raw Butane straight from the can is not a serious hazard, it's extremely common in places, IIRC the number 1 abused substance in this class in the UK. The primary danger there seems to be frostbite damage to the mouth and throat from sucking on the can.....seriously, look it up? The stuff just isn't toxic in the classical sense. IMO no need to fear here at all.

Great observation on the 'tracks' from the tubes. My take is that is caused by wisps of vapor drifting out after the hit (watch under sidelight, it doesn't always happen, nor is it very much). I think that when you're heating the positive pressure in the flame and 'step in heat' at the mouth keeps the vapor from exiting then?

In any event there's nothing nasty going on outside that can effect you or that lovely hit you're setting up.

Fear not, fellow travelers, it really is as neat as we say. A secret kind of hard to keep. If you get one you're very likely to tell someone all about it........

OF

M0J0

I am a leaf on the wind ~ watch how I soar...
When I said it was actually hard to combust in VM (once you've played a bit possibly?), I meant it (combustion) wasn't likely to happen by accident, UNLIKE WITH DYNAVAP! VM is the call if you wish to avoid burning. If you're looking for random combustion to mess up your day, go with DV. You won't have to wait long, nor will you find it easy to clean up after.......

I agree. No risk due to timing, no fire when (and where) you hit. And even so, and I know this is going to upset folks, there's nothing wrong with the butane in the flame. It's warm air, water vapor and CO2......3 things your body already deals with and in fact NEEDS to live? Most appliances that use Butane or Propane exhaust into the living spaces. This includes heaters and stoves that use huge quantities. Even intentionally 'huffing' raw Butane straight from the can is not a serious hazard, it's extremely common in places, IIRC the number 1 abused substance in this class in the UK. The primary danger there seems to be frostbite damage to the mouth and throat from sucking on the can.....seriously, look it up? The stuff just isn't toxic in the classical sense. IMO no need to fear here at all.

Great observation on the 'tracks' from the tubes. My take is that is caused by wisps of vapor drifting out after the hit (watch under sidelight, it doesn't always happen, nor is it very much). I think that when you're heating the positive pressure in the flame and 'step in heat' at the mouth keeps the vapor from exiting then?

In any event there's nothing nasty going on outside that can effect you or that lovely hit you're setting up.

Fear not, fellow travelers, it really is as neat as we say. A secret kind of hard to keep. If you get one you're very likely to tell someone all about it........

OF
I agree with OF. There should be no Butane at the time you draw on the mouthpiece. This is a heat and draw vape, not heat as you draw,like a Lotus or Vapor Genie. Heating as you draw does not seem right to me.

@Kozzmozz Follow the tips here and on the video from my web page and you shouldn't combust.

But, as OF will tell you, "Don't be shy with the heat" either. You'll probably have to combust at least once to establish where you draw the line. Just Don't stuck on the mouthpiece when you combust and you don't sucks the nasty stuff into the middle section and mouthpiece.

If you're in the fence, get a basic Walnut, but if you do, there will be a second, nicer vapman in your furniture, I guarantee it. Ask anyone here.

@Seren

:luv: :love: The station looks just awesome in black - very classy! :love: :luv:

Happy new year everyone! I hope 2017 brings you good health, copious amounts of love and laughter, and the Vapman of your dreams! :tup:

:peace: :leaf: :peace:

Thank you for those wonderful words!

Peace, abundance, health and happiness to all!

Kozzmozz

Sooo, about that waterpiece.
-takes sip of water-
Tiny vapman on a big simple bong. Only second night with it but damn!
I fill her with a dry powdry morrocan hasj and sandwish it between some fluffy cotton.

It takes some different technique and minor adjustments, but holy cow I can really milk this thing! :freak:
Plug the side intakes and more heathing, easy slow constant bubbling.

You can see the vapour 'pop' in small puffs grasping for air, sloowly swerling to the top.

I thought I knew my vapman, but now she has shown me her darker, wild side,
:ko: damn gurl.

Edit: Show and tell
luW74Ab.jpg

Last edited:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Adding my opinion on the Vapcap Vs. Vapman debate as I own an Omnivap for two weeks. I disagree with combustion being easier than with the Vapman, if you heat it properly and don't go too far past the click(s) is impossible to have unwanted combustion. The Omnivap is also basically indestructible while the Vapman has the weak point of the three legs. The omni works better with water tools and I find its taste slightly better, probably due to more convection heating and I also find it more pocketable given its form factor. A big pro of the various Dynavaps is that you can use any heat source while you need a torch for the Vapman. I still prefer the Vapman rounded and organic shape and I find the thin, cigarette shaped Omnivap a bit awkward to keep in my hand. The Vapman is also stealthier and the fact that you don't need to hear the click makes it more versatile for outdoor use in crowded and noisy places. This also means that you have more control over a Vapman session, at least once you have a good technique dialed in, and you can decide if having a long, flavorful session or to kill the bowl in a couple of big hits. I also prefer the Vapman for smaller doses and heated with the station for low temperature sessions. On the lowest station setting it's the only vape that my girlfriend can use without having a coughing fit. I would definitely recommend both units as they both have their pros and cons and are overall excellent choices. If you need to choose one I think it just really depends on your needs and preferences, I'm using the Omnivap more at the moment (mainly because it works too well with a bubbler) but the Vapman remains an excellent and versatile unit that will never disappoint anyone.
As I see the Lotus being mentioned as well: I still think it's the best tasting vape of the three and I absolutely love it for dry sessions with the glass j hook but it's the least portable and more combustion prone device of the lot. It's also great with water but I'm leaning more towards the Omni as it is almost combustion proof and gives more consistent, even if not so huge, hits.
Anyway, who needs batteries with these amazing vapes around?

davesmith

Glass Blower
i've got an og vapcap and a VM and have to say i much prefer my VM. the vapcap is great but in terms of clouds it just cant compare (IME). The open draw resistance of the VM is something i value and i have no idea how it allows cool air in and doesnt seem to dilute the vapour but it does. with the vapcap i find good clouds with the carb closed but next to nothing with any other configuration. Both are great units but the quality and design aestetics of the VM are leagues ahead IMO.

You should really start a comparisin thread in ask fc but I'd say you'd be happy with either. The only gripe i have witht he vapman is the wooden vapour path which i think, after time, leads to a less clean flavour compared to my easily cleanable glass VC. When sharing I prefer the VC as i can relax and let the click guide me wheras with the VM i have to be in my own zone to really get the most from the heating cycles. Its a very medative vape is the VM. ritualistic.

I'd say get both but if i could only have one I'd grab a VM. good luck.

vapman

Manufacturer
Hi everyone,

I think it is high time to inform about the vapman heating station:

After months of delays and problems with suppliers, I decided to put the station project on hold for the time being. Because of the great popularity and demand for the station, I am interested in leading this project to a good end. I not only invested a lot of money in this project, but also heaps and heaps of time!

Thank you for your patience and understanding! So far, the station has been a real test for me and I have not passed the test yet.
You know, making a first series of stations was a complete different ball game to making larger series with many more people involved.

The only gripe i have witht he vapman is the wooden vapour path which i think, after time, leads to a less clean flavour compared to my easily cleanable glass VC.

May I remind you, that it is possible to clean the whole middle-section in aceton. I never do it but tested it several times. For thorough cleaning you might have to rinse it once or twice. Thank you for your interesting post!

vapman

OF

After months of delays and problems with suppliers, I decided to put the station project on hold for the time being.

You know, making a first series of stations was a complete different ball game to making larger series with many more people involved.

Bravo! "Take all the time you need to do a good job" has to be the only right call. Who could question the inventor of the mighty VM in the first place?

Amen on that important insight, so often unknown to those 'outside'. There is a HUGE difference between a Prototype (something that works) and a Pilot run (a small batch 'hand built' alike). And potentially an even bigger obstruction when you remove those skilled hands. A solid Production Release is essential and often illusive.

Long ago I worked for a very good Engineering Manager in a state of the art Electronic Test Equipment maker. He simply explained it to me, 'you may have a tool box and make things work but the only thing you make for me is paper. Instructions on how anyone (within reason of course) can make it' He called it 'hole in the wall engineering'. You had to imagine all you can do is push paper through the hole. Even though most of our production was downstairs, he said you need packages so tight the guy making it doesn't have to even call you, or know your name.

You have my full sympathy, it can be challenging for sure. I'll happily hold your coat over here and wish you well.

OF

Chandler

After months of delays and problems with suppliers, I decided to put the station project on hold for the time being. Because of the great popularity and demand for the station, I am interested in leading this project to a good end.
:clap:

Seems a big problem in the vaping industry as of late, are new vapes that make grandiose claims of greatness, then fall short due to glitches in their matrix.

FF2, Crafty, IQ, CFV (nice vape, extremely poor battery life), Grasshopper.... To name a few

The manner by which you communicate with your audience garners the most respect. Why everyone here has much love for you! Waiting until the product is READY is the best move. I'm sure everyone here appreciates the update!

Top Bottom