Vapman

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
Just got my Vapman pure and I am very surprised how easy this thing is to use! No combustion and some pretty big clouds already. I am super happy to add this to my lotus and Vapcap and I have to say the pure conduction is amazing! I love the flavor and the high compared to my other vaporizers. It's a very nice change. I am trying to get large clouds through my water pipe and I have gotten a couple but I'm not sure if I am heating right, I was heating for 5-8 seconds and not getting clouds so I started doing short bursts about 6 or 7 and that works better. Can anyone tell me how they milk they're water pipe with they're VapMan? Like the heating strategy? Maybe some milk shot videos anyone? Anyways I am very happy and proud to own a VapMan! I think I'm going to have a very good Friday with my new toy :)

Nice choice,I suggest you to search for @WakeAndVape videos for some inspiration

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I come here to inform all the Vapman fans the Vapestation is avalaible here: http://verdampftnochmal.de/products/en/vaporizer/vapman-station.html

Sadly I decided to let to go my Vapman for another good home..so the station is not for me....but who knows...?

I want to notice I'm in research about a vape able to work without the need of butane, electricity or batteries....and the only one I found is the friction vape Vapman made.
To be honnest all this batteries i store make me sick, butane is a bit better but not enough, please René offer us this planet friendly heating method again!

cloudsosmoke

found this reassuring..

FTA

Pear wood comes from any species of tree in the genus Pyrus. The wood from these trees is very hard and can be carved into intricate designs without splitting or breaking. Woodwind instruments have historically been made of pear wood, which is also used to make furniture. When burned, the wood gives off a distinctive odor and imparts a flavor that makes it useful for smoking meats.

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-pear-wood.htm

Seren

Away with the fairies
I love how quickly our Vapman family is expanding, and reading peoples' first experiences with their little fella (or indeed, sheila!). I remember being somewhat surprised by the effects and efficiency of the Vapman - in fact I still marvel at it's qualities. I also still find the Vapman exquisitely beautiful and an absolute pleasure to use.​

I've said it before, and it still holds true - I cannot see me ever being without a Vapman in my aresnal. I loved it when I first tried it, but love it even more now.​

Looking forward to adding an ebony and tattoed Vapman from @M0J0 to my collection at some point. And....how awesome would it be to have one of each wood variety?! :drool:. .... one day! :)

:peace: :leaf: :peace:

PepeMiguel

Hi

If i remember well, some of you charred their vapman, i also would like to make the same, a two tone job for my next basic walnut, do I need to take some precautions before starting the job, I'm looking for an old post (DIY) who talk about that but I cannot find it.
Thanks

Mr Mellish

Hi

If i remember well, some of you charred their vapman, i also would like to make the same, a two tone job for my next basic walnut, do I need to take some precautions before starting the job, I'm looking for an old post (DIY) who talk about that but I cannot find it.
Thanks

Look for posts by @M0J0

He might also have info at his website: http://infinityvm.com

Gourmet

VAPEHUNTER

Last edited:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Once it's heated, I've always liked 2-3 few second bursts to get it at vaping temps. One long heat cycle affects flavor too much. You need the heat of the pan to dissipate into the herb, and if you heat continuously you give the pan no time to spread its heat and it stores.
Maybe I'm crazy.

OF

You need the heat of the pan to dissipate into the herb, and if you heat continuously you give the pan no time to spread its heat and it stores.
Maybe I'm crazy.

It can, perhaps, if you concentrate in one spot. But if you heat in circles like I do (and plumbers and other craftsmen that use torches in their work to spread the heat out that doesn't happen. Think about it, the pan is wider than it is thick. That means heat will 'soak through' faster than 'spread out' if you let it?

IMO you want circles about half the radius of the pan if you want uniform heat on the inside in a hurry. Which I think we do? Keep the fire moving if you don't want to overheat at one point.

FWIW I don't think you're crazy, at least I don't recall seeing you at any of my group sessions. Maybe you're in a different group?

OF

AJS

Calm Consistency
It can, perhaps, if you concentrate in one spot. But if you heat in circles like I do (and plumbers and other craftsmen that use torches in their work to spread the heat out that doesn't happen. Think about it, the pan is wider than it is thick. That means heat will 'soak through' faster than 'spread out' if you let it?

IMO you want circles about half the radius of the pan if you want uniform heat on the inside in a hurry. Which I think we do? Keep the fire moving if you don't want to overheat at one point.

FWIW I don't think you're crazy, at least I don't recall seeing you at any of my group sessions. Maybe you're in a different group?

OF
Probably a different group. You're funny.

I always heat the "Apex" as instructed. I go in circles with my lotus. Was always afraid of getting too close to anything other than the heater, so I just did bursts right at the point of the heater. I've never had uneven browning, at least not side to side. The unevenness would come from the underside because I pulled too hard on too dry of bud and only the bottom layer of herb was getting vaping temps. This is an isolated incident, and I normally almost always have perfect looking abv.

Edit: I believe your method is better, but mine has always worked out for me. I love how everything can be brought down to a science with the vapman. I feel like a hands on scientist working with it. All vapes have this in common, but manual vapes bring out the scientist in us.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I dunno @OF ...you sure it wasnt a different group??? :mental:

My vapman talks to me...infact i think i hear it calling now.

At least the lady can be muted through settings.

No one mutes a vapman.

Think about it :whoa:
I thought about it ... And I think we're all in that group now...

Deciding if I should bring my butane with me or buy some at my new location. I don't really like traveling with butane and I'm on my last fills anyway. Ehhhhhh, might just order some online.

Anyone else here like Colibri?

OF

I dunno @OF ...you sure it wasnt a different group??? :mental:

My vapman talks to me...infact i think i hear it calling now.

True enough, there have been plenty.......

No big deal hearing a VM calling to you. Many of us can clearly hear that over the other little voices. At least sometimes. No problem answering that call either I think.

For sure groups vary (and change). There was one I was in a while back that included a guy that not only heard and answered his VM, he'd get into arguments with it.

In the meetings. He's jump up, hit his pocket and start shouting at it to shut up so he could hear the others. That'll end a meeting and empty the room like you wouldn't believe.

OF

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I had taken a break from my VM lately due to the arrival of my long awaited Grasshopper. But the weather here outside of Boston has been nice with evening temperatures around 45-50 F at 8:00. I love this for the VM. The ambient temp is just cool enough to keep the VM from heating up too quickly even with longer heating cycles. I take 8-10 longer harder pulls and the goodness just seeps out slowly. when it seems about done I give it a good blasting just to finish it off. lots of tasty hits this way, dark toasty ABV. I love this thing...

DrNick420

I love love LOVE my Vapman guys. New #1 and all my friends love it too.
Still shocks me how ripped I get off a bowl or 2 on this thing, and i thought I had heavy tolerance.

The vapman station I'm not having as much luck with though, I keep trying different things with it and I don't really get any rips off of it, like I get some flavors but no visible vapor to exhale and definitely not the same effects.

I've been trying to be patient with it but I keep ending up getting no hits off my vapstation bowls yet when I use a torch it's reliable and I get fat delicious vapor clouds each time.

Surely I am just doing something wrong with my Station? It's not like that Station is broken because it heats up the vapman and eventually the buds turn brown. Any tips from the pro's?

Until then I'll keep on torchin' the vapman, I let a bunch of friends try it at a party last night and one started to check his wallet to see if he could buy it off me then and there, but I told him "nope I bought mine at puff it up.com and you can too!"

I had taken a break from my VM lately due to the arrival of my long awaited Grasshopper. But the weather here outside of Boston has been nice with evening temperatures around 45-50 F at 8:00. I love this for the VM. The ambient temp is just cool enough to keep the VM from heating up too quickly even with longer heating cycles. I take 8-10 longer harder pulls and the goodness just seeps out slowly. when it seems about done I give it a good blasting just to finish it off. lots of tasty hits this way, dark toasty ABV. I love this thing...

Whats up fellow Boston vapman toker! Did I see you on 4/20 in the commons? I brought my vapman but didn't see any other vapmans there.

I used my friend's Grasshopper for the first time last night. I'd ask if it was you but he doesn't own a vapman :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom