Vaping in a Car.....

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I think we have a few to many (fragile) male ego's here.

Even though the subject of driving under the influence is worth discussing, I'm not really sure if this thread is the place.

I also really don't care for the generalization of Honda drivers and/or Asians. Could you guys take your little penis-comparison to private chat please?

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm going to take a guess that you do everything high and have done so for quite some time. Your body may adjust to it over time but on average I'd say that would not be the same for the majority.

You'd be wrong. For example, I have been completely weed-free every July and August since 1995. I do stay high all day some days, but not most.

My friend who smokes in a year what i'll maybe smoke in a lifetime will tell you that he'll never ride his street bike stoned, ever.

I have never used marijuana in a situation where I felt I was putting myself or anyone else at risk. I've ridden a motorcycle to the farthest points east and west that you can go on this continent, and not a single meter of that was under the influence. I logged hundreds of flights teaching people to fly sailplanes, but I have never flown a glider or ridden in one stoned. I have made over 2000 SCUBA dives, and not one of them was made while I was high.

The point you should be getting here is that I have always been extremely careful about the situations I put myself in when I'm stoned, and I would not have ever driven stoned if I weren't 100% certain I was safe. My driving record over the past 43 years, described previously, supports this. Those are the facts. You can choose to accept them or not, I really don't care. It is obvious your mind is closed.

max

Out to lunch
While the title of this thread may leave the discussion open for 'to drive or not, while high' posts, it's clear from reading the first post that that isn't the intended point of discussion. Since driving while high, or not, has become the topic, and it's clear that it's just one opinion vs. the other, let's get back to the original subject if this thread's going to stay open.

max,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Yeah, what the boss said....

Check me out doing dabs and trenches parked at a scenic, mountainous spot...

25z021w.jpg

YoGranMazPimp,

vapirtoo

Too many stop and frisks in NYC, so my vaping or even just carrying while driving or even being a passenger has dropped off tremendously.

P.S. Every car accident (all four of them over 35 years of driving) that I had; I was totally sober and
slightly overconfident. :doh:

P.P.S. That is a great view. What you don't like tattoos.

vapirtoo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
You just beat me to it Pakalolo. Nothing wrong with his ink, I'd just rather see that scenic, mountainous spot then stare down the mans pants :rolleyes:

OhTheAgony,

stonedwarman

I got paid to kill people.
I recently got my car adapter for my mflb....you can pretty much stealth vape anywhere as long as you are careful and run it native.

stonedwarman,
My post was taken out of context.
Why would I operate the silver surfer while driving? I don't even smoke while I drive.

I can't smoke at home and I wanted a really nice vaporizer for when I moved out.
Also because then with a power inverter, the Silver Surfer DOES become a portable.

I'm going to use the SSV only when I'm parked because I smoke in my car every night IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.

House=No go
Car=Okay to parents.

I also chose the Silver Surfer over a portable because in my mind, the Silver Surfer is the best vaporizer on the market today.

Another benefit is that the smell will disipate rather quickly, I wont have to ash my joints/bowls anymore, and it's just a cleaner high.

There was NO reason for me to get another vaporizer, they didn't offer what I wanted.
The Silver Surfer although did with it's customization, quality of vapor, how fast the vape heats up, how sturdy the vaporizer is, how nice it looks, how hot it gets, AND the electrical needs.
IMHO the solo would have been a better buy. It hits almost as hard as my da buddha and its completely portable.

VapeNStone,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Made a trip to one my fave smoke spots again and thougt of your post, ohtheagony, and snapped a shot to share..

Just a word of caution, you might wanna strip the images exif data before posting, it has your GPS coordinates.

Great view though, :tup: .

You guys are making me want to take a ride now.

Does anyone know if it is safe to use your vaporizer connected to a computer UPS for power? I know from other hobbies that they are not pure sine wave, just not sure how sensitive these vape's are to power requirements.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
That would totally depend on the vaporizer as well as the PSU. Perhaps this is a better place to continue the conversation?

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: Tweak

darkrom

Great Scott!

I get similar results bowling my car with my TV1 until the air circulation filter kicks in haha. Even with the car OFF it kicks in. IDK why so many people are saying it doesn't provide big hits. Your vid is great proof that its all technique.

Also for the Honda drivers, white male here, not sure why people hate Hondas, but they do. When I had my Honda everyone was hating me. Too many people ruined the reputation I guess when the fast and the furious movies were out. My Honda was heavily modified too. Cop magnet. Sucks when you want to have a nice fast car to drive properly, but OTHER boneheads ruin it for you.

darkrom,

YoGranMazPimp

I Vapes Hard
Nice vid xchad. love vaping in the car..... Colorado also huh? will u be in denver for 420? REMEMBER! November 6th, we make history.

YoGranMazPimp,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
I get similar results bowling my car with my TV1 until the air circulation filter kicks in haha. Even with the car OFF it kicks in. IDK why so many people are saying it doesn't provide big hits. Your vid is great proof that its all technique.

Also for the Honda drivers, white male here, not sure why people hate Hondas, but they do. When I had my Honda everyone was hating me. Too many people ruined the reputation I guess when the fast and the furious movies were out. My Honda was heavily modified too. Cop magnet. Sucks when you want to have a nice fast car to drive properly, but OTHER boneheads ruin it for you.
its ALL technique man....except ONLY when the REV wants to hit good not you, that device is so fucking finecky!

BTW thats the same reason i dont drive a subaru, cops love to give em tickets, whats a GTi? :)
Nice vid xchad. love vaping in the car..... Colorado also huh? will u be in denver for 420? REMEMBER! November 6th, we make history.
nah man i mainly reside in the springs :) im not big on denver, everyone that lives up there is "oh....well i live in denver" about it, so yeah fuck em :) i think bassnectar is in boulder for 420, im down for that, also denver cannibis cup 2012 is on the 21st and 22nd! i have nobody to go with tho :\

Xchadb,
Top Bottom