Vaping and Memory Loss

duckTape

My problem is quite the opposite, when I've been cutting down or on a T-break THEN I get problems with short term memory and memory in general. And from time to time I can suddenly start to remember dreams and stuff from months back which I had problems recalling the day after... It's weird :)

duckTape,
Reactions: grokit

panasonic

Yeah green tea is nice, but subtle. Capsules of L-theanine (200mg?), caffeine (60mg) with taurine and vitamin C to flesh it out is a lot less subtle. Having two capsules is stronger yet again.
Mixing with R-Modafinil will drastically change memory function too, though a racemic mix seems stronger yet again. Modafinil is very interesting stuff, and it mixed with vaping is quite enjoyable.

Agmatine sulfate is another interesting compound to utilise, it can negate cannabinoid, and basically any drugs tolerance build up, boosts REM sleep and a plethora of other underexplored interactions.

These are all generally considered safe, even at doses much larger than needed too, but like anything will effect everyone slightly differently, so it may not be suitable, but the chances are in our favour.

There's also Alpha Brain and a bunch of nootropics research and concoctions at www.onnit.com which I have been meaning to look into

It is possible to eat and then be full and then eat more to feel the pleasure of eating and then vomit to negate the effects

for me, sipping works best

panasonic,
Top Bottom