Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsett70

about fukin time, yay!!!! Congrats SM & gang! though it could be awhile before the europe/aussie version will be ready, i guess :(

sunsett70,

mistergyro

Yes congrats to the VXC team, it's nice to see things are moving along...

question:

are you going to be able to handle more than 4 invites per week? this might be a silly question but i'm wondering when production really get's ramped up....How many units on the low side could you crank out per week?

don't we have over 1500 on the waiting list? might be more....this just might help people estimate some kind of delivery time...Either way, this is very good news and I wish the VXC team all the best with this historic release!

mistergyro,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
mistergyro said:
are you going to be able to handle more than 4 invites per week? this might be a silly question but i'm wondering when production really get's ramped up....How many units on the low side could you crank out per week?

Not to take the words out of VXL's collective mouths, but I would say it's safe to assume that they will definitely be able to handle more than 4 invites per week...Just not right away.

As stated a few posts back by OBG, they need to go slow at first, to ensure order fulfillment. I would guess this could take 1-3 weeks, maybe more. Once they send out a few invites (then a few units), and have a few solid transactions under their belt, they can ramp things up a bit.

oldiebutgoodie said:
Recall that stonemonkey posted a while back that at the very start they would go real slow so they can maintain very tight control of the fulfillment process - they need to prove that out and stabilize it. Once that's done, the shipments can accelerate. Barring hiccups, I'd think that would be fairly soon.

:peace:

Edit to add quote.

Purpl3_Haz3,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
fairly soon would be nice that is for sure, but it is what it is FRUSTRATING! the not knowing. still waiting impatiently

jackstraw62,

B.

War Criminal
so the claouds launched, and 4 shipped monday...anyone gotten theirs yet? anyone past the first 4 get an email?

B.,
Have a good weekend everyone.... it is about to get real!

I was wondering, if I pre-ordered today, about how long do you think it will take for the email? Are you planning on increasing shipments exponentially? A rough estimate at least. Thanks!

Ghosthunter987,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Linear increasing could be enough for now, it makes square sum or pre-orderes done. And I assume it could make that few months.

Seek,

sweetdreams4.2.0

Ghosthunter by the way the reviews are and the quality of this vape, i decided to sell my SSV. keep your mind open but just remember the cloud is the newest vape on the market, completely new design, and i mean it combines all the great characteristics of a bong and a vape what more could u ask for?

sweetdreams4.2.0,
Yeah that's true. I already have a REALLY nice mini bong. So I don't really need the glass attachment. But I guess I'll invest since it looks SO badass. I am using the arizer solo M105 and it works for now. Guess I'll wait -.-. But can't there be some sort of notification on progress? I would like to know when I should have $450 on hand.

Ghosthunter987,

sweetdreams4.2.0

Yeah i mean what im doing is keeping 300 on hand so i dont spend it so rest of money is easy to get. For the record u can never have too much nice glass, for instance im eventually going to buy maybe a luke wilson or mobius bubbler to use with the cloud just as extra, the cloud may just as well be the last vape i buy

sweetdreams4.2.0,
You can have too much nice glass when your 18, back from college, and your Dad breaks $900 worth. :(. But I won't make the same mistakes again haha.

Ghosthunter987,

sweetdreams4.2.0

reading that almost just brought a tear to my eye, but id definitely recommend a nice case and one with a lock on it to keep ur dad away from it but still the cloud is a great investment your making the right choice here.

sweetdreams4.2.0,
Yeah, I just wish they had the ability to sell me their product. I'll wait, but they should be able to ship me a vaporizer if I sent them cash. Aren't they manufacturing a sustainable amount?

Ghosthunter987,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Ghosthunter987 said:
Yeah, I just wish they had the ability to sell me their product. I'll wait, but they should be able to ship me a vaporizer if I sent them cash. Aren't they manufacturing a sustainable amount?

Whooo, slow down their Junior. Why "should they be able to ship you a vaporizer if you sent them cash? Hundreds of people have been waiting for this vape since about as long as you have been able to drive. You are getting a sneak peak at the future of vaporizing, congratulations, most wont hear of this product this early. But the wait might be a while (although most here have been waiting MUCH longer), so pull up a seat and chill, rip at that Solo for a bit....

IAmKrazy2,
Does the company have any idea how long until it is available? If they started sending out models last Monday, shouldn't they have a plan to increase their sales in a certain amount of time? I'm just looking for numbers to base my decision. I could buy an SSV and sell it later if it's going to be 6 months..

Ghosthunter987,

sweetdreams4.2.0

as they have said before VX can only send out a few units at a time, as much as they want to increase their sales they have to be patient and go about selling clouds slowly. they have had enough trouble with CC processors and if anything goes wrong with the current one they may have to stop selling models altogether until they find a new one so just give them some time. I'm sure one of them will answer your question but they are mighty busy at this time.

sweetdreams4.2.0,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Ghosthunter987 said:
I sent them an email. I suppose I should hear from them in the next few days.

There is no information on a timeline at this time. They might be better off guessing turnaround in 3 or 4 weeks, but right now i am certain there is no timeline.

if it was me, i would just get on the waiting list because if your name comes up and you don't want it, you simply decline.

IAmKrazy2,

Pappy

shmaporist
Ghosthunter987 said:
I sent them an email. I suppose I should hear from them in the next few days.
You might find it READING this thread informative. All your questions have been posted and answered. :2c:

Pappy,

anmclark23

i wouldn't expect a reply email from VX as they have previously noted due to lack of manpower [EDIT], NOT to manually reply to each respondent with an ACCURATE time of availability...

this is one of those times where you are just gonna have to remain patient....I know that I am way down the list..I didn't realize the potential of such a product until a month or so ago...i reserved one using each glass piece (SGW/Vertigo or whatever) in case availability opens up based on which HT i selected...

i own a mflb and picked up a volcano classic online to keep me busy until then...

i would expect several months wait before i hear any reply back from VX....they are small, startup company with significant interest in absolute positive revenue early on....this thing will not continue production otherwise, thus the reason things are moving so slowly....

any early financial setback due to unready high volume push could severely devastate or effectively cripple the VXC's widespread release...

once again, this is not official kiddos and mes cappy tawns :brow:

anmclark23,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
anmclark23 welcome to the forum. I feel like i am bumping this thread for no reason, i wish i could maybe just like clark23's comment and slap a welcome on him. oh well.

New glass here today SGW Waffle (thanks CannaHound), almost no drag, and should work just swimmingly with the VXC. Good times ahead.... but i may still want to add something very big with a lot of diffusion soon, for when you need to get there lighting quick, or just need big hitting relief.

IAmKrazy2,

THCMuscle

A while back I decided against the VXC, however now I believe I'll pull the trigger when my email comes around. Can't wait! Looking forward to lots of LTHD (low-temp high-dose) vapin!

THCMuscle,

Troi

anmclark23 said:
i wouldn't expect a reply email from VX as they have previously noted due to lack of manpower [EDIT], NOT to manually reply to each respondent with an ACCURATE time of availability...

this is one of those times where you are just gonna have to remain patient....I know that I am way down the list..I didn't realize the potential of such a product until a month or so ago...i reserved one using each glass piece (SGW/Vertigo or whatever) in case availability opens up based on which HT i selected...

i own a mflb and picked up a volcano classic online to keep me busy until then...

i would expect several months wait before i hear any reply back from VX....they are small, startup company with significant interest in absolute positive revenue early on....this thing will not continue production otherwise, thus the reason things are moving so slowly....

any early financial setback due to unready high volume push could severely devastate or effectively cripple the VXC's widespread release...

once again, this is not official kiddos and mes cappy tawns :brow:

I just want to clarify that we have a fully functional support portal, and we will respond to any questions inquired through our support system within 24-48 hours. In most cases its much less then that but that is what our current support model can promise, and is prepared to handle.

However, questions that we have already answered on this forum please refrain from re-sending through the support portal. As we will utilize company resources to respond to all inquires as they come in.

Troi,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom