Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
now the real waiting begins. congratulations to everyone involved in bringing this vape to market. :D

jackstraw62,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
My offer for paying with cash still stands :lol: But seriously, very excited to hear the time is upon us. Will sit back and await my Email like everyone else and will try not to get two jealous when the early adopters start making posts about that most anticipated Email.

Gonzo,

weedemon

enthusiast
i thought the turbulence was created because the air path narrows part way up the column. It kind of brings it to make a whistle sound. So it is moving around violently as it is heating and begins to enter the the bowl.

weedemon,

dirtpie

I can't wait till I get my email!

This should give me some time to get a custom piece from Mad Rob for the VXC. I allready have the perfect tube by him for the VXC. I have a real nice piece of moldavite that would look great on a worked hydratube like piece.

Congrats on the launch!!!

dirtpie,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Yes, congratulations, VXC team and all those who will soon get this killer vaping masterpiece! I pre-ordered mine last week--not sure when I'll get the email, but I'm a patient fellow and will live vicariously through y'all in the meantime, content with my less-cool vaporizer.

I'm spankin' brand new to vaporizing, by the way (turned on by an Iolite). I'm quite late to this party--man, why did it take me so long (20+ years)??!! Nevertheless, I'm so happy I stumbled on this forum, and specifically this thread!

Since I found you guys I've been obsessed with learning as much as I can about vaporization and the tools needed for my preferred experience. Because of this forum, I've learned quite a bit, but most importantly I've learned what I need to learn (make sense?). I have a lot of work ahead of me, which I'll enjoy!

With all that in mind, and given my preferences, it appears the VXC is right up my alley. And I thank all those like-minded folks who were dedicated enough to create this for us. You deserve all the success and $$ you get!

Vapinghole,

weedemon

enthusiast
welcome to the forum dude :) i think you will continue to enjoy the forum for a long time to come! :)

weedemon,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
weedemon said:
welcome to the forum dude :) i think you will continue to enjoy the forum for a long time to come! :)

Thanks! I think you're right! It all feels like a Home Depot to me now--so many things I don't know about and so many choices. And I could spend lots of $$ finding the right thing. So be it. VXC seems worth it!

Vapinghole,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
So... Who are the lucky few that are getting the first units? Sure we'll know soon enough, but dying to hear from someone who's actually gotten one of these much coveted emails.

Guess I know where part of my tax return will be going this year.

mongorian,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I don't care if it takes 3 month for me, I'm just glad this vaporizer is out finally...!!! :)

m0sh,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Congratulations the whole VXC team for succeding at all challenges life served you. You guys have made a dream vape real and continued your effort to deliver it to people even after they closed your bussiness at your original lauch day and stuff (I could literally feel your frustration at that event). I just wish you to get dream rich of this vape. :) And I will wait my months patiently while hitting my PAMFLB (getting here in month, so I'll have my wait divided) until this vape make its way to Europe.

Seek,

B.

War Criminal
awesome, I really admire what you guys have accomplished, especially your dedication to quality. I will be suprised if the cloud doent't raise the bar in a big way.

So how many units went out on day one?

B.,
Great news StoneMonkey n co! i know its a long shot but if i got my email oh i dunno, say today sometime, i could possibly have a cloud in my hands for the 25th......... wouldn't that be a sweet 40th birthday present to myself!! peace

thevapedcrusader,

Carbon

Wow congratulations SM and all those who've preordered. I eagerly await my e-mail not knowing my place in line one bit (was fairly low in the last round).

Carbon,

ShadowLink12

Activist
Oh man I am excited! I have been pretty silent on FC lately, life has been a bit crazy and I haven't been in the market for a new vape, but I have still been eagerly checking this forum on a daily basis. Preordered August 1st 2010, here is to hoping I get my email sooner rather than later! Sorry LSV, you are about to be replaced as my daily driver.

ShadowLink12,

Troi

FC! Currently we have sent out 4 invitations to order.. more to come soon!

Troi,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Crossing fingers, hoping they get to my preorder #1,823,452 pretty soon!

I feel like Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

:ko:

sessnet,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Troi said:
FC! Currently we have sent out 4 invitations to order.. more to come soon!

It'll be nice to hear someone else rave about how awesome this is but me. I think everyone can agree on that. I assume all 4 are FC members, wil the real 4 please stand up?

IAmKrazy2,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
4? :( seeing as i just pre ordered last week this puts me getting mine sometime in 2015 :lol:

SF Giant,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Recall that stonemonkey posted a while back that at the very start they would go real slow so they can maintain very tight control of the fulfillment process - they need to prove that out and stabilize it. Once that's done, the shipments can accelerate. Barring hiccups, I'd think that would be fairly soon.

oldiebutgoodie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom