Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nycdeisel

haha You have got my attention, stonemonkey!

Anyone care to fill me in as to what the Rain is?
:cool:

Nycdeisel,

DarthVaker

o_O This vape = Rick Ross. Once the cost goes down if this one proves to show some advanced tech that would make vaping better than ceramic types we might have a buy. I'd just like to see what they are going to do with it.

DarthVaker,

Nycdeisel

Are you serious? Take another look at the videos and the package deals man, the price seems justified.

Nycdeisel,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@nycdeisel - The VapeXhale Rain is a torch powered, glass based vaporizer that I was working on. It would be in the same genre of vapes as the Vapocane, HDvape, etc etc - There were some durability issues due to extreme heat/cool down cycles that we are trying to currently work around.

Here is a beta video of one of the first Rains that we developed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw2voFKDw0g&feature=related

stonemonkey55,

Nycdeisel

wow that looks really cool!:o Any other info on the Rain? Either way, in addition to the Cloud I will looking forward to a topic on the Rain!

Nycdeisel,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
For what you are getting the cost is very appropriate. I am going to be in the market for something serious with water come spring. The cloud looks so fucking sweet and well worth the $$ imo

JDSupreme,

Deep Dial

Great to see The Cloud inverted on a custom VG Build a Bub, absolutely stunning and I bet the diffusion is just a spectacular!

Nice work SM55

Deep Dial,

stinkmeaner

DarthVaker said:
o_O This vape = Rick Ross. Once the cost goes down if this one proves to show some advanced tech that would make vaping better than ceramic types we might have a buy. I'd just like to see what they are going to do with it.

The Glass Air Path/Heat Exchanger is not made to be better than a Ceramic Heater, as with any product it is nice to have choices and variety and glass has become popular since it is 100% inert & free of any taste or particulate. Most companies including the products you have a glass joint and stick a Ceramic Cartridge Heater inside, there is no design whatsoever, just an element in a tube.

The Cloud's team on the other hand, have designed the glass to be an actual Heat Exchanger by keeping the heating element on the outside of the glass while designing the glass to retain heat and keep consistent temperature while inhaling at any speed. While concrete details have not been released, you can imagine the Heat Exchanger is more than just a piece of glass tubing with a heater outside, if you take into account Stonemonkey's fondness for the VHW, it is safe to conclude that the VapeXhale team has put the same amount of thought into the heat exchanger design as the VHW did for their heater cover. It has already been mentioned that they designed the Clouds Heat Exchanger internals to retain as much heat as possible and minimize any potential heat loss from deep inhalation.

stinkmeaner,

2clicker

Observer
stinkmeaner said:
DarthVaker said:

The Glass Air Path/Heat Exchanger is not made to be better than a Ceramic Heater, as with any product it is nice to have choices and variety and glass has become popular since it is 100% inert & free of any taste or particulate. Most companies including the products you have a glass joint and stick a Ceramic Cartridge Heater inside, there is no design whatsoever, just an element in a tube.

The Cloud's team on the other hand, have designed the glass to be an actual Heat Exchanger by keeping the heating element on the outside of the glass while designing the glass to retain heat and keep consistent temperature while inhaling at any speed. While concrete details have not been released, you can imagine the Heat Exchanger is more than just a piece of glass tubing with a heater outside, if you take into account Stonemonkey's fondness for the VHW, it is safe to conclude that the VapeXhale team has put the same amount of thought into the heat exchanger design as the VHW did for their heater cover. It has already been mentioned that they designed the Clouds Heat Exchanger internals to retain as much heat as possible and minimize any potential heat loss from deep inhalation.

not to mention that your also getting a custom glass piece by regarded names... thats worth $150-$250 by itself

well worth the price no question

2clicker,

Beezleb

max said:
thats worth $150-$250 by itself
What it's worth is a very individual thing. To some it would be worth nothing. To others, $250 might be low. ;)

or is the price range based on similar glass products on the market by these artist?

Beezleb,

Nycdeisel

I think the deals that are labeled on the site are very well priced, and its not even released yet, and its a highly anticipated new product, so I cant complain.

thats all Im gonna say about the price, and everyone has a different definition of "expensive" so while many of us are enjoying the seemingly healthy price tag, others will find it out of their league.

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
Excellent value for a vape/glass combo. IMO SM is giving the first batch away! I expect to see 15-20% increase across the board in short order -- if you can even lay your hands on one. ;) :2c:

Pappy,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Is the VXC going to be sold as a stand alone unit? I got usable glass already (albeit not as nice as those tubes) but I would like to give the vape a try.

finchrock24,

hereatlast

^^ According to previous posts not at first. The VXC will come with a hydratube at first, can't speak for the manufacturer but according to this thread that will be the case.

hereatlast,

EntRance

As a total newbie to vaping, can someone please go into depth about the 3 "launch" glassware and how they differ? I can see how the trees are more complex but what does it DO?

Also I think its very cool that the developers are here on the forum. If you're reading this, PLEASE do not cut any corners when it comes to safety and quality materials or manufacturing. For those of us who are interested in purchasing for medical use, its important to eliminate toxins. Thanks again! Also, if your costs will permit it it would be awesome to have a discount for pre-orders/launch and FC users! At this "premium" price range, it will really help you break into the established market!

EntRance,

max

Out to lunch
EntRance said:
can someone please go into depth about the 3 "launch" glassware and how they differ?
Sorry. No 'do overs' for newcomers. It's fairly easy to spot the info posts in the thread. You can also use the search tool at the top to find stonemonkey55's posts. Just do an author search and choose posts (in this forum) instead of topics.

Also, if your costs will permit it it would be awesome to have a discount for pre-orders
There is a discount for the first 1000 orders. See the site for pricing.

max,

EntRance

Whoops, sorry about that Max. I see now. I guess I don't really have the experience to "know" the difference between increased diffusion and whatnot. My Cloud is reserved and I'm looking forward to launch.

EntRance,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@SM seem to notice much difference in the how easily the two different basic types of hydratubes clear? I would assume the tree would simply have more drag, while the shower head would have less. still planning on getting both, but i am willing to assume all of a sudden i might really like the showerhead. Thanks

IAmKrazy2,

mongorian

Perfectly Toasted
hi all - not much action here lately. just wanted to check on status of the new videos - showing the entire VXC process from loading through hitting, stirring, emptying, and loading again.

Any idea when these videos will be ready, SM?

mongorian,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Happy new year everyone, the VapeXhale Labs team is very excited with what the near future beholds.

@iamkrazy2 - both tubes clear extremely fast, I would give the slight edge to the ShowerDome since it is slightly smaller than Vertigo's Hydratree. As far as drag goes, the ShowerDome is actually more chuggy than the HydraTree. The HydraTree is so drag free, it almost feels like you are hitting a Hops inline.

@mongorian - I had a lot of videos that were lost on my hard drive that are still in the process of getting recovered. I have had relatives over at my place for the last few weeks which prevented me from shooting any new footage. One day, we will get a real studio, but until then gotta work around the relatives.

I'll try and get some videos put together in the next couple of weeks. I guess now that I'm transitioning from just some guy making vids in his room to someone that is representing a company, I don't want to put out a half assed video you know?

stonemonkey55,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I was just wondering if there was a rough estimate of how much longer I have to tell people "Well, the unit with the cleanest air path (aside from one that has experienced some durability issues) is not quite available yet".

I imagine you would lean towards a conservative guess to keep potential adopters from being disappointed (if able to make an estimate at all).

I hope that all is well with you (and your family), and can't wait for the VXCloud to be released to the public. :D

Progress,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom