Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Well if you get stainless screens from ALT it's 1.50 for 10 compared to 6 for 1 ti. So he was a little off it's only 40 times more expensive.

Math for those who think I'm nuts
1.5/10=.15
6/.15=40
for no noticible difference....
Now if you were smoking bubble hash or full melt with a torch I could see someone getting scared about stainless getting too hot. Vaping is around ~400. No where close to a temp that stainless is going to do anything

minnesnowta,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
A screen pack for the Extreme is different then a standard SS screen. They are custom made for a specific vaporizer, thus the price jumps way the hell up.

I guess my math is way off still. But someone above said a a TI screen is $10, and @ $.020 for a SS screen they WOULD be 50 times more expensive.

VapeXhale claims to use only the best available materials, you would think that for the small extra cost that they would ship the unit with TI screens already
Since YOU brought it up i would say $.040 for two SS screens vs. $10 for two TI screens wouldn't qualify as a small extra cost in a whip. My :2c:

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
You guys hit the nail on the head, we definitely took a look at titanium screens and came to the same conclusion. At vaporization temperatures, there was no discernible differences in flavor. We felt that it would be more value to our customers to stick with stainless steel and if you ever want titanium in the future, Aqua Labs is a good source (actually, the only source that I know of)

On a side note, for those that are interested, we are offering some hooded sweatshirts and t-shirts via Zazzle. You can customize your color, style, etc etc.

Hope you guys like the design!

http://www.zazzle.com/vapexhale_logo_tshirt-235444723857581101

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
No picture and your already selling the gear? Saddest thing, i really do want the t shirt. :D

IAmKrazy2,

VapeXhale

Vapor Enthusiast
Manufacturer
Official statement from the VapeXhale team:

We have finished our preliminary filings with the USPTO which means.....

Pictures and videos of the Cloud in action! - I'll get SM55 to start taking some photos to share with you guys later on today.

IamKrazy2 - you ask and you shall receive :D The shirts/hoodies have been really popular in our neck of the woods. A lot of non-vaporists are digging the design and I think it's time for StoneMonkey55 to give up that old LRG hooded sweatshirt that he's been wearing for what seems like years now.

VapeXhale,

Gatsby T Pig

I just read through this thread and like everyone else, I am very excited to see this thing in action. May is just a couple days away and my timing couldn't be better.

I would wish you good luck with your new product but that would imply that you and the exemplary team that has been assembled couldn't do it on skill alone.

So, here's to you!

Gatsby T Pig,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Sorry for the hold up guys, the slowest moving cog is the Monkey....

I took some photos yesterday and edited together a video. Once everything is uploaded and posted, I will update the thread.

Sorry for the lag fellow vaporists!

stonemonkey55,

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks for letting us know and allowing more drool to develop!

We all eagerly await! Has a release date/price been firmed up yet?

stonemonkey55 said:

I took some photos yesterday and edited together a video. Once everything is uploaded and posted, I will update the thread.

vape4life,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
stonemonkey55 said:

Looking forward to the pics and video, SM!!

Stu,

BL4ZE

I've been checking this thread since last night, waiting anxiously lol :D

BL4ZE,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Many of you have wondered for a long time, how does the VapeXhale Cloud really work? After we revealed the appearance of the unit, it was very easy to see how you could use the Cloud in a similar manner to the Herborizer, VHW, and Ver Damper. While the Cloud functions perfectly in Heat Injector mode, it was really designed from the ground up to be used with the VapeXhale HydraTubes.

The HydraTubes have been exclusively designed by StoneGlassWorks, Vertigo Glass, with Luke Wilson to create a unique vapor experience guaranteed to satisfy. By itself, it is fairly unassuming, but when you place it on top of the VXC, you get all the benefits of an all glass, moisture conditioned vapor experience.

I dont know about you guys, but I like to kick back when I am vaping and this integrated design allows you to do so. Lean back, take a sip of the vapor, get your head Above the Cloud.

Here is the SGW Domed Circulator HydraTube
None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

This is the Vertigo Glass 10-Arm Tree HydraTube
None.jpg

None.jpg

And this is a video with a mock enclosure to show that no matter how hard you inhale, the Cloud can quickly adjust and handle any tempertature fluctuation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH4jQ-MBZ5Q

stonemonkey55,

sour

stonemonkey55 said:
Many of you have wondered for a long time, how does the VapeXhale Cloud really work? After we revealed the appearance of the unit, it was very easy to see how you could use the Cloud in a similar manner to the Herborizer, VHW, and Ver Damper. While the Cloud functions perfectly in Heat Injector mode, it was really designed from the ground up to be used with the VapeXhale HydraTubes.

The HydraTubes have been exclusively designed by StoneGlassWorks, Vertigo Glass, with Luke Wilson to create a unique vapor experience guaranteed to satisfy. By itself, it is fairly unassuming, but when you place it on top of the VXC, you get all the benefits of an all glass, moisture conditioned vapor experience.

I dont know about you guys, but I like to kick back when I am vaping and this integrated design allows you to do so. Lean back, take a sip of the vapor, get your head Above the Cloud.

Here is the SGW Domed Circulator HydraTube
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_kpEL0aDZlUg/S9pmpwjDqII/AAAAAAAAD-I/9ULvW9VIrbo/s912/None.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_kpEL0aDZlUg/S9t0n6zVTII/AAAAAAAAD-A/bM-voihgh5A/None.jpg
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_kpEL0aDZlUg/S9t3I-fw6LI/AAAAAAAAD94/WCxYENffVac/None.jpg

This is the Vertigo Glass 10-Arm Tree HydraTube
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_kpEL0aDZlUg/S9iZjJ8CafI/AAAAAAAAD9o/OiaE6yPBj7M/None.jpg
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_kpEL0aDZlUg/S9iZivngHfI/AAAAAAAAD9w/sLOEzKAKOhs/None.jpg

And this is a video with a mock enclosure to show that no matter how hard you inhale, the Cloud can quickly adjust and handle any tempertature fluctuation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH4jQ-MBZ5Q
Those are freaking beautiful! The ability to for the VXC to keep up with the demand of that hard of an inhale is amazing. I'm kind of blown away at what I just saw! Thanks for sharing

sour,

gigglin

Oh wow, not exactly what I was imagining but definitely like the design. Now a few questions

How exactly will the cloud function with a user's already existing glass. It looks as if there is a female end on the top of the enclosure so will it be Purple days upside down style?
Speaking of which in general can the piece be handheld or should it always be hit from an upright position?
Will the unit be sold alone or will they all be bundled with hydratubes? And if so is the stated price ~350 including a tube or just the unit by itself?

gigglin,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Thanks to you sm55, I am holding off on all glass purchases and getting the craziest system you offer. I can't wait!

quomist,
This is what I'm saving up for next. Awesome stuff. Just beautiful glass, and very classy. This thing is gonna sell very well if you all proceed to work the way you do.

SkeletonLips,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Now its making sense to me. So u put the bong, aka hydra tubes, on the unit rather than putting the unit on them....although it can be used like a VHW/herbo/verdamper as well on other glass? Thats a good idea fellas. So the herb goes in the cloud itselft then, there is no middle bowl as with the vhw/herbo?

Mr. Smoke No More,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Mr. Smoke No More said:
So the herb goes in the cloud itselft then, there is no middle bowl as with the vhw/herbo?
Yes im wondering the same where exactly does the herb go ?

audiodelic,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom