Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Question SM. Would it be possible or recommended to use a metal SS screen when using the Cloud? Will it be similar to the VHW in that it is meant to be used w/out a screen but one could be added to help keep all plant matter in the bowl? I am imagining rips on demand, and i likely will pack small bowls on occasion and am wondering about small bowl usage also.

I do apologize if this question is coming premature, since we haven't even seen the "bowl" of the Cloud yet. But i am already wondering. thanks.

IAmKrazy2,
IAmKrazy2 said:
I do apologize if this question is coming premature, since we haven't even seen the "bowl" of the Cloud yet. But i am already wondering. thanks.
Ooooh. That would be neat. If there was multiple bowls that go along with the glass. A small "conservation" bowl, a "regular" bowl, and maybe a "party" bowl? That would make this vape even more customizable. So what is the scoop on the bowl SM?

SkeletonLips,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@IamKrazy2 - I am not 100% sure I understand your question. I can tell you how our bowl is designed though. We will actually be using two stainless steel screens in our bowl to sandwich your herbs in between. Hopefully that sufficiently answers your question

@SkeletonLips - The short answer is yes, yes, and yes. Initially, it will be offered with the standard bowl only but the party bowl and the "one hitter" bowl will also be available shortly there after

stonemonkey55,

Raf007

Retailer
ok, so know that we he have seen that ...
is there a release date now ?!!? :D

Raf007,

justvape

To be honest im a little disappointed that the bowl will use ss and is not all glass but its not that big of a deal:lol:

justvape,

Konrad_Zuse

justvape said:
To be honest im a little disappointed that the bowl will use ss and is not all glass but its not that big of a deal:lol:
Try making 2 pieces of glass small enough to stop herbs from falling in? That will raise the price sooo much, if it's even possible to make them small enough so the herbs wont fall through.

Konrad_Zuse,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I on the other hand welcome the screen. The little bit of metal makes little difference to me, and i wont worry as much about sucking herb through into my water. Thanks SM, I will for sure want both bowls when available.

IAmKrazy2,

vape4life

Banned for life
Isn't SS inert at the temps we vape at? That is, no offgassing? That's what I thought anyway. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

justvape said:

vape4life,

justvape

Konrad_Zuse said:
justvape said:
Try making 2 pieces of glass small enough to stop herbs from falling in? That will raise the price sooo much, if it's even possible to make them small enough so the herbs wont fall through.
I dont mind the ss screens at all i just thought that with all the glass worker behind the vape they would come out with an innovative solution for a truly all glass vape

justvape,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
No bag since there isn't a fan.. A whip could probaly be rigged up with a elbow and some tubing

minnesnowta,

aero18

vaporist
Plant said:
there is something called sinthered glassfilter thats they use as a screen in labglassits boroscilicate
http://www.laboratorytalk.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/andrews-robu.jpg
when porous enough it can stop weed en let air trhu and you clean it with iso
don't know if anyone ever looked in tot that just put in my :2c:
I'd imagine that if you were to stir the bowl, bits of glass would break. Even through cleaning or regular use some of the glass may break away from the screen.

Having glass particulates in the vapor path wouldn't be wise...

aero18,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
hydrophilic said:
I'll replace the screens with Ti screens anyway so it won't matter from my perspective.
VapeXhale claims to use only the best available materials, you would think that for the small extra cost that they would ship the unit with TI screens already

DeepFried,

B.

War Criminal
What's the advantage of TI? Just curious, I honestly don't know.

B.,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Generally a screen made with Pure Titanium wire will not fume or add any metal taste to your herb when using it to filter at high temps and are widely accepted as superior to stainless screens. Since VapeXhale boasts an all glass vapor path I would hope that in trying to keep with as pure a taste as possible would use TI screens.

DeepFried,

hydrophilic

They last longer too, although I doubt it would make a difference in a vape. Deepfried pretty much hit on all the points already, and ya, buy em at ALT, I dunno any other places that have them (nor have I looked)

hydrophilic,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah your no where close to getting hot enough with a vape for any chemicals to be released. Stainless has proven itself safe and tasteless in many different vapes. I even went from stainless to ti with my heatwand and i tasted no difference whatsoever the only thing that changed was the airflow because the ti screen was a finer mesh. Two small stainless screens are nothing to worry about.

minnesnowta,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Yeah your no where close to getting hot enough with a vape for any chemicals to be released. Stainless has proven itself safe and tasteless in many different vapes. I even went from stainless to ti with my heatwand and i tasted no difference whatsoever the only thing that changed was the airflow because the ti screen was a finer mesh. Two small stainless screens are nothing to worry about.
I have used my VHW w/ and w/out a screen, with no diffrence in taste. I have never use a TI screen, but they don't cost "a little bit more", they cost 500 times more.

IAmKrazy2,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
IAmKrazy2 said:
I have used my VHW w/ and w/out a screen, with no diffrence in taste. I have never use a TI screen, but they don't cost "a little bit more", they cost 500 times more.
Ah you might want to double check your facts on that, Arizer sells a screen pack for the Extreme for 5.00 which has 2 flat screens and 2 elbow screens, where ALT sells a single larger TI screen for 5.00.

Hey with that kind of math, you were probably on my exwifes defence team that cleaned me out!

DeepFried,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom