Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Using it with a bong... during the hit will the vape be handsfree or hands on (like the VHW)?

Chubba,

hereatlast

A vape made by those who vape for those who vape. Sounds good to me, can't wait to see pics/video, and I really can't wait to try it.

hereatlast,

Raf007

Retailer
June is so far !! :o ..... can't wait, I really want a new vape and being back to my glass piece.:brow:

Raf007,

max

Out to lunch
Konrad_Zuse said:
I am also interested in the new vaping concept you have come out with. If it's not any type we have seen, then I'm pretty excited to see a new type.
May just be a question of semantics, but I wouldn't call it a "new vaping concept". As sm stated, it is convection, and there are only so many ways to deliver vapor.

max,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
max said:
...and there are only so many ways to deliver vapor.
Look taking the alcohol rectally was only a thing that we tried in college... :ko:

AGBeer,

VapeXhale

Vapor Enthusiast
Manufacturer
VapeXhale is proud to announce another exclusive partnership.

This particular artist is well known for his ability to make pieces that are equally artistic as they are functional.

For those that know how difficult it is to get a custom piece from this artist, we are proud to be announcing that VertigoGlass will be producing limited edition accessories for the VapeXhale Cloud.

It has been fun to lock Stonemonkey and Vertigo in a room and watch them brainstorm ideas on how to make vapor accessories.

Here is just a small taste of what he is capable of, enjoy the pictures!

glass054.jpg

glass053.jpg

dscn1024_copy.jpg

glass160.jpg

glass165.jpg

glass223.jpg

DSC_1250.jpg

glass170.jpg

glass185.jpg

VapeXhale,

CapnVape

:ninja: Dude, you have SGW and Vertigo both on board for your vape. You're killing me here :ko: .

CapnVape,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Congrats on the new partnership!

It's going to be well worth the wait, guys. :brow:

vtac,

Raf007

Retailer
Woooottt !!!
Can't wait to see the final product !! :brow:
Already putting some money on the side to buy if it holds its promises (and it seems that it will)

Raf007,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Wow!! Very exciting news!!! You know we're just going to hang on every word :D

I hope everyone is saving their $$ now.... I know I'm ready!!!

Lo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Who loves showerheads and circulators? I do! So happy to have VertigoGlass on board.

The man is a true, no compromise, artist.

Notice how beautiful his circulators are when they are in action.

AZN and I are still waiting for our personal toys from VG, it will be an epic day when it arrives in my hands.

I should have some pictures and/or videos of some prototypes shortly, but for now, dream about this:

img1638r.jpg

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol you had to put that worked, reinforced shower head bub up there. That one peice shows how good VG really is. Gotta love those bubble stacks.

minnesnowta,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
StoneMonkey, that piece looks right up my ally. I want something just like that. Question if you are able to answer, will the Xhale be compatible with both 14mm and 18mm? I think the answer will be yes, and i shall be happy. Also, will it be an easy and inexpensive method to switch between the two sizes? Thanks.

IAmKrazy2,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Well if it was made to 14mm and they threw in a bushing adapter for a price would be an allright situation. 18 to 14 would be a pain in the ass. I'm sure they've thought of this as well.

minnesnowta,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Guess i dont know all the glass terms, or even a lot of glass terms. Bushing adapter? Does it simply convert from 18mm to 14mm or vice versa? How do you mean it would be a pain in the ass? Thanks.

IAmKrazy2,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah if you've seen a bushing diffy that looks like it sits flush with the female joint. It's just a bushing that is 18mm on the outside and the inner is 14. So a 14mm slideis used but the joint on the bong is 18mm.

To go from 18 to 14 the need to custom blow a fitting with two seperate ends to make it work. This also adds more length to the set up which isn't good in some situations

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@Chubba - My apologies for missing your questions. Yes, this will be a hands free unit.

@IAmKrazy2 - the Cloud will be compatible with both 18.8 and 14.4 mm pieces.

@minnesnowta - definitely like to showcase any of VGs pieces when possible. Gotta love it when the artist's definition of quality control falls in line with your own. His pieces are as close to flawless as I have seen.

If you guys haven't already, please register for upcoming updates on www.vapexhale.com

As we get closer and closer to the launch, we will be sending email updates with the latest and greatest developments with SGW and VG. :D

stonemonkey55,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
@Chubba - My apologies for missing your questions. Yes, this will be a hands free unit.
No probs :)

That's VERY good news... definitely the right design choice.

Nothing like being able to hit a tube without needed to hold a wand/whip, feels more natural and like good old bong smoking :2c:

Chubba,

rhygin

OneVapeToBindAllCombustion
Just wondering about the height.
Will it be as large as say de verdamper?

rhygin,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@rhygin - the VapeXhale Cloud (VXC) will be approximately 7 inches tall, slightly different dimensions than the Verdamper.

StoneGlassWorks recently sent me this picture of one of his inverted showerheads.

We are very happy to know our glass pieces will be stacking bubbles like the one shown in this picture.

picture_024.jpg

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Lol I just brought that picture up on the SGW glass district thread. That picture sold me. That's gonna be my next peice.

minnesnowta,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom