Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

vapemode

Get the HT.

It's cheaper to get with a package and it's really nice as an option.

Any thoughts on which one? It looks like the circ perc has a nice bubble stack, but maybe the showercap would be a better flavor? The inline looks the goofiest, but, the hits look dense and powerful. Hmmmm.

vapemode,

Smoke1ForMe

I'm getting ready to invest in one of these clouds and join the club. I'm debating whether to go cheap and get the dry tube and try to get a nice piece (maybe a Mobius Ion) down the road, or to get a HydraTube (but so many options!) Any thoughts on which way I should go?

I suggest getting the hydratube combo because you get a big discount on the tube and it's the only time you can get one for that cheap. When I bought my cloud + awhile back I was having the same thoughts, but I am glad I ended up getting the hydratube. I still ended up buying a custom bubbler which fits perfectly with the cloud but the hydratube is much more convenient while I am sitting in bed watching TV.

That video of the EVO looked amazing I can't wait to get mine! Stonemonkey can you give us any more details? The anticipation is killing me, going to hit another ELB to ease my mind. Ok there is my EVO rant for the day. I literally refresh this thread 1000x a day.

vapemode

the hydratube is much more convenient while I am sitting in bed watching TV.

Ah, excellent call. I currently use a Volcano and haven't played with glass / water pieces in over a year. I would definitely prefer the one-handed in the air style vaping compared with leaning over a bubbler sitting on my desk. Also, going the HT route will save me a couple hundred bucks. (Although.. stonemonkey's youtube vid with the mobius ion is what really got me interested in this vape. The bubbles!!)

Which HT did you go with?

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I am loving how this thing milks up a tube, especially considering that the video was shot with the EVO at the 9am temp setting! Also, I'm really liking what looks to be a bit of a collar around the bamboo where it protrudes from the top of the unit!

This package can't arrive soon enough!

You may want to check out that video again. The video is a mirrored image. The setting is actually at three o'clock.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
You may want to check out that video again. The video is a mirrored image. The setting is actually at three o'clock.
Oh. Well, then it honestly looks on par for the OG at the same setting, BUT, they are using a non cannabis product; and to get that kind of vapor so quick with something like that seems pretty awesome! Both from the organix blend standpoint, and from the EVO side of things!

And, even if this thing doesn't work any better, but is cooler to the touch, has a detachable cord, and heat up as quick as it does, I'll be more than satisfied!!! But, I have a feeling this thing will be outperforming it's predecessors :)

the Edge

bet you FANatics are having a hard time keeping ur traps shut.
wonder if they got their HTs with their beta?

I don't think fanatics have received beta units yet. The latest update stated they were shipping fanatic units out the last week of October.

the Edge,

vapemode

Are there going to be HydraTube+Cloud packages in the near future that don’t have “SWAGGER” written across them? The current line-up on the preorder page look like nice pieces, but I find the name kind of silly / unnecessary.

chimpybits

Any thoughts on which one? It looks like the circ perc has a nice bubble stack, but maybe the showercap would be a better flavor? The inline looks the goofiest, but, the hits look dense and powerful. Hmmmm.
I've read in this thread something to the effect of:
flavour: showercap > inline > circ
smoothness (diffusion): circ > inline > showercap

Also, the inline is well liked here as a great balance between smoothness and flavour and for being otherwise ... um ... awesome <foggy memory>.

I don't think the inline is avaliable anymore for pre-order. The circ is a good choice imo. I want.

EDIT
I suggest getting the hydratube combo because you get a big discount on the tube and it's the only time you can get one for that cheap...
It does seem cheap. I don't really get the EVO pre-order page in that they each state saving $50, yet the hydrotube option only adds $150 more than the dry option. It seems to me that getting the hydrotube makes it more of a deal, and more savings than $50. Anyway, good question vapemode.

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Are there going to be HydraTube+Cloud packages in the near future that don’t have “SWAGGER” written across them? The current line-up on the preorder page look like nice pieces, but I find the name kind of silly / unnecessary.
Well, it is the name of the company that did the glass blowing. They gotta put it somewhere.

Deadshort480,

weedemon

enthusiast
I'm debating whether to go cheap and get the dry tube and try to get a nice piece (maybe a Mobius Ion) down the road, or to get a HydraTube (but so many options!)

If it's any help let me tell you this.

when i got my old ticker. I had the tragic luck of getting a HT that was leaky and didn't work. VX was cool and sent me out a new piece. (it went to the wrong address though and was returned though. but that's another story)

so what did i do? I rushed off to my local head shop (local i mean 2 ha away!) it was april 19th, but they sold me a 420 special cause I was out of town and not able to come back because of work.

it was a 2 chambered(one standard perc, then a 4 arm 4 slit tree config with ice pinches) bong and cost me 39 bucks. It's not fancy and the GG fittings feel rough compared to nicer class. but you know what? It does a fantastic job. I still have it and it was a great buy.

so if cost is an issue then yea get what your budget will allow and then get a nice piece later if you really want it. people also sell HT's on here too. (something to keep in mind) but you do get a savings from ordering the combo... so it becomes tougher... don't over spend is all i can say!

I've not seen Pappy around for a while. (hope hes doing ok?) but he used to have some great vids, and sold his glass regularly on here. great deals when he did!

Last edited:

vapemode

Hmmm. I’m probably making this a tougher decision than it needs to be, haha.

Right now, I’ve got my Volcano Classic all cleaned up and boxed on Ebay at around $300+. I’ve got a couple more things selling that should give me about ~$650 cash in a week or so.

Until I get a new vape, I’ve borrowed a beaker style bong. The air flow is really annoying to me on it (too much drag and too much air), so that’s a slight concern for my next piece. I really want something that clears nice and delivers without drag. Ideally new.

I was leaning toward a Mobius bubbler, but now I’m leaning toward a hydratube, though the logos are throwing me. Decisions!

If there was a new hydraline option on the preorder page, I’d be sold.. but I don’t know if it’s worth paying $125 to ditch the logo and go hydraline over swagger circ.

Maybe I should just own it and start saying Swag all the time.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Also from Instagram . . . :tup:

0773f60e3dd611e3b0d922000ab68396_8.jpg

http://statigr.am/p/574850327532350834_324436354#/detail/574850327532350834_324436354

When the Cloud was first released, there was disappointment - and complaints - that plain brown box packaging would be used rather than the VXL box discussed previously. So seems fitting that y'all should see that there is a new EVO box . . . :clap:

a43dce0a133e11e3992f22000a1fb823_7.jpg

Those are textured clouds swirling around the logo. Personally, I'm gonna keep my box. :tup:

http://statigr.am/p/535566733966388649_324436354

Last edited:

way2

That's really nice! But I feel like I'm gonna miss out due to purchasing the custom VXL case. I wonder if we'll get the box too...or perhaps an extra ELB or 2...that would be very cool.

My anticipation is growing by the day!! I can't take much more!!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
The anticipation really is something! I just can't wait to stare at this thing in amazement, and plug it in to see what it'll really do! In the meantime, I've got some Jack Herer and Chocolope that I've been enjoying in the Cloud this morning and afternoon...Together, they make Jackolope :lol: Sounds halloween-like to me lol

One thing I'm very curious about is the power cord connection...I'm really thinking it will be a standar PC power supply plug, judging by the one pic or video that showed it...but something smaller, and maybe magnetic would be amazing :brow: but whatever it is, will be great :tup:

@oldiebutgoodie, that box is something that I'm looking forward to as well! Looks very nicely finished!

max

Out to lunch
One thing I'm very curious about is the power cord connection...I'm really thinking it will be a standar PC power supply plug, judging by the one pic or video that showed it...but something smaller, and maybe magnetic would be amazing :brow: but whatever it is, will be great :tup:
I'm pretty sure it was designed for the standard computer/printer removable pwr. cord. That makes replacement cheap and easy.

gigaurora

as creepy as it sounds I just want A camera on stone(d)monkeys shoulder and watch everything vapexhale does. Or just have a progress bar going up to 100%. I don't even care if i don't know what the percents mean i just want something to watch :|

Top Bottom