Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

What do you mean by 'react'? There's no chemical reaction between the vapor and the ss, just some condensation, and that occurs with any material that vapor contacts. It's a simple question of whether you can detect any taste from the steel, and whether it bothers you enough to try an alternative or not. As vtac points out, there is a way to eliminate the metal, but for most people the minuses of doing so outweigh the pluses.

That's more like Obama mode to me- half and half :). Oreo sounds cooler though.
The Obam-Evo!!

Fame Is A Vapor,
Reactions: King
Still haven't received my email about the white EVO...

Hope they read my ticket soon
This might also be the reason you haven't gotten something/haven't heard a response to your support ticket yet...

TGIF! Just a quick update, our support ticketing system has been down over the last couple of days. We are working with THEIR support team to resolve this so if anyone is waiting for our response, that is the reason. Technology!! I do not love you today.

That was on the 18th, I think...if it's fixed, I imagine they still have a backlog of emails to respond to...

Fame Is A Vapor,
Reactions: b0

Hexi

Very good discussion about metals, and anodizing. Although it could probably be it's own thread outside of the Evo conversation. I'm particularly interested in treating metals now that the New Bay Bridge fiasco was "solved" here in the Bay Area after billions of dollars and 8 years over budget... Clearly the particulars about how and when to treat metal and for which applications is not something everyone agrees on, even at the highest level of billion dollar infrastructure design.

I'd love me some glass ELBs but that's just because I like glass. SS ELB will be fine for the near future.

11eleven11

Obama is not worthy to be named after an herbal vaporizer. Not because "omg obama took our jerbs" but rather just because of his lies about not going after MMJ. :mad:

Aaaaaaaanyway not to get all political in here. But dudes! October is almost over and it's nearing the time SM said final fanatic units will be sent out! We're almost there until this thread will explode with pics, vids, and more information!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Obama is not worthy to be named after an herbal vaporizer. Not because "omg obama took our jerbs" but rather just because of his lies about not going after MMJ. :mad:

Aaaaaaaanyway not to get all political in here. But dudes! October is almost over and it's nearing the time SM said final fanatic units will be sent out! We're almost there until this thread will explode with pics, vids, and more information!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I think that's why the Obam-EVO ultimately failed quality assurance testing! But, true to form, the fault lays with the "white" half and not the black, right? Isn't that how it goes? Also, not to get all political in here. Such a drag.... :rolleyes:

EDIT: waiting for this to spin out of control and prove Godwin's Law....:popcorn:

Last edited:

wootze

I think the first units are going to be tested for an undisclosed amount of time and there is a non disclosure agreement in effect about all of that. So, realistically I suggest we all wait patiently. (Unlikely, I know)

A Lotus will make this wait much more bearable. It can chill the most frenetic of you, which would be good for the whole thread.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I know this is a complete waste of time but when I was a baby Zorak I used to watch wrestling. Whenver someone new or someone who was injured is coming back they would always have teaser videos and stuff before the commercial breaks and stuff, anyway that would be cool. Some type of creepy, the ring, saw type trailers of the evo in a dark room wit chains and scary music. Sorry to any reader if you thought this was going to have any substance to it.

this one wasnt creepy but remember the countdown clock months before this epic moment!

grokit

well-worn member
I'm very disappointed about the elimination of white evos. I would have preferred that they had a backup plan for an alternate color like say navy blue or a dark green for the indigogo supporters. But black it is, I would be surprised if anybody asks for a refund over it. The fact that one was offered speaks well of vxc.

edit: Or a nice dark burgundy, now that would look cool :science:

Last edited:
I suggest we all wait patiently. (Unlikely, I know)

A Lotus will make this wait much more bearable. It can chill the most frenetic of you, which would be good for the whole thread.

I'll take a John Player Special Edition please, in honor of my giving up cigarettes/combustion...
barvy-vitezu-5-prev.jpg

...and in honor of the Lotus back-to-back World Championships in '72, '73, (edit: though this one is from '84 I think, replaced the 'correct' Lotus with this smaller image, still a dope Lotus tho...trying to keep image size down for such an off topic pic. Thanks for putting up with me guys, gals, and mods!)

@stygian16 @darkrom .....I think this recalls your discussion on inception moments with the Eagle/Nimbus/EVO. I'd name this car EVOLotus (Evil Otis), and would love to go down the road vaping in it with my EVO, listening to D-EVO or something....hahaha.

Classic.
Sorry to any reader if you thought this was going to have any substance to it.

Stay away from the vaporizers, kids!

Last edited:

medicated

ZqSYMhT.jpg

The above pic is a hydratree stand I made with a 2.5lb round weight , some furniture felt sliders and a dowel with some masking tape wrapped around the base to make a snug fit very stable total cost approx $10 this weight had ridges on both sides if the weight is smooth on one side you could cover with just round felt slliders

Y0qaJRG.jpg

and here is the first stand I made which uses a 2.5lb weight that had one smooth side (so I was able to cover with the round felt sliders The previous 2.5lb weight (weider I believe) had ridges on both sides so I had to use the other shaped felt sliders

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yup, saw that one earlier. Looks nice.

Shoulda called the half black half white one The Presidential :)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: grokit

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I am loving how this thing milks up a tube, especially considering that the video was shot with the EVO at the 9am temp setting! Also, I'm really liking what looks to be a bit of a collar around the bamboo where it protrudes from the top of the unit!

This package can't arrive soon enough!

Edit*

You may want to check out that video again. The video is a mirrored image. The setting is actually at three o'clock.

Last edited:

vapemode

I'm getting ready to invest in one of these clouds and join the club. I'm debating whether to go cheap and get the dry tube and try to get a nice piece (maybe a Mobius Ion) down the road, or to get a HydraTube (but so many options!) Any thoughts on which way I should go?

Top Bottom