Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

John Lewus

The general consensus is there are ~4 mainstream ways of using concentrates in the Cloud.
1. Just as you would with flowers, drop it into the ELB. (Can be messy, caution must be used to catch any leaking through)
2. Smear the concentrate on the bottom of the cap of the ELB. (Smearing to the cap reduces risk of leaking through)
3. Sandwich the concentrate in the ELB between two layers of flowers. (Again the beds of flowers are mostly to prevent any leak through)
4. Two cap method which is best described here,
is sandwiching the concentrate in between two ELB caps (I believe the advantages mainly are ease of loading/unloading and little to no worry about any leakage.)

5. Wrap wax in cotton or hemp fiber and Vape in ELB.

This has worked best for me. Check out the vaping with cotton thread for more info and also how to use a cotton or hemp fiber filter. I love this method.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Baking over here thinking about Evo. So if they start shipping the betas on the 15th, the next week of 21-28th can be good enough to get a good test done. Fast forward a week to the 4th, things get done that needed to be if need be. So week of Nov11 would be assemble week. And my guess is week of Nov 18 will be when the first units will be shipped with others being shipped after the thanksgiving holiday. Worst possible case being things pushed back to the week before Christmas/other holidays. I wont go further then that but these are my thoughts tonight after a days worth of parlay'n. What do you guys think if you dare to dive in the rabbit hole. lol

242txmo.gif

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Baking over here thinking about Evo. So if they start shipping the betas on the 15th, the next week of 21-28th can be good enough to get a good test done. Fast forward a week to the 4th, things get done that needed to be if need be. So week of Nov11 would be assemble week. And my guess is week of Nov 18 will be when the first units will be shipped with others being shipped after the thanksgiving holiday. Worst possible case being things pushed back to the week before Christmas/other holidays. I wont go further then that but these are my thoughts tonight after a days worth of parlay'n. What do you guys think if you dare to dive in the rabbit hole. lol
It makes sense, but I hate that it makes sense because I want my EVO yesterday. :lol:

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Is the original ticker model the same dimensions as newer models? I just ordered a ticker model on the Classifieds, and I want to be sure it fits on my glass without an adapter.

So pumped to join ya'll in the cloudzzzz!

Deadhead101,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
My original ticker fit all my 18.8/19mm glass just fine. Enjoy!!

I believe he was talking about the dimensions of the unit itself. If the dimensions are larger than the original Cloud then folks who were using glass pieces with just enough clearance to fit the Cloud may have some issues with fitting the EVO onto their glass without some sort of adapter.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I believe he was talking about the dimensions of the unit itself. If the dimensions are larger than the original Cloud then folks who were using glass pieces with just enough clearance to fit the Cloud may have some issues with fitting the EVO onto their glass without some sort of adapter.
Screw him!! He should definitely be more specific.:lol:

As I look at the enclosure it seems to me this will not be a problem.
Actually is seems the EVO could fit few glass pieces that OG couldn't.
Agreed. I don't own either...yet. But looking at the pictures, the EVO looks to have a smaller profile around the male GonG joint which would allow it to fit a wider range of pieces than the original Clouds. Also, the EVO will presumably be lighter which will also make it more usable/friendlier to use on a wider range of glass pieces.

Fame Is A Vapor,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

2 Paces

Question for all of those who already have Clouds:

Do you find yourself wishing you had a form fitting case for it? If so, is it because you move your Cloud around a lot, or for storage when not in use?

I do not plan on moving my Cloud to other locations. I don't know anyone who vapes, and it will not be a portable unit for me.

I can't think of any reason I would need a case because it will have a dedicated home on my bar. I have no kids, so it can stay out all the time. I was planning on leaving the HT on the hydrafoot.

Not sure the case would be worth it to me, but I figured you guys with experience may know of some scenarios that I'm not thinking of.

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Which model is the new pelican case being offered? & is it wAterproof? It is tempting... I usually store my cloud and tube in a priority mAiling box lawl..

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
TO THOSE LOOKING AT THE "PELICAN" CASES:

They are not "Pelican Brand" they are just Pelican STYLE cases.

Just wanted to make sure everyone was clear on that since they made no way made it clear in their email and it's actually VERY MISDIRECTING!
And your point is? Jealous a lot lately?

mod note: Be nice. Don't make me come over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluntcrush,

11eleven11

I'd probably get it if it could fit with the fanatic tube. Instead I'll wait for more options in the future. :buzz:

11eleven11,

11eleven11

Where did you get such an information?

A few of us fanatics sent them questions about it after hearing. If you have any additional questions I'd email support and you can get an answer about something really fast. Just reply to that email they sent.

11eleven11,
Reactions: ogcook

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I found the dimensions on vaporpedia. It looks like the Cloud will fit fine with my glass!

For those interested, these are the dimensions: "Cloud body by itself is 6.5" high (add almost an inch for the gg joint) with about a 2.25" diameter"

Deadhead101,
Reactions: Teedub
Top Bottom