Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

11eleven11

I just read the Devastator's description on their site. I would have never thought you could take the glass mouthpiece off and put a hydratube on it. I wonder if it's fun or way too much drag/filtration. That'd be a pretty funny setup to whip out for someone who has only smoked bowls and joints before. "Wha.. what the flippery fuck? :whoa:" Welcome to the glass factory, young peon.

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
just checking in ticker is still ticking along and working fine. must admit I switched to a stem that was locally made for me and was surprised how even more efficient my cloud is. I stay thoroughly medicated 14 gms of snow lasted me 5 weeks. new record. hope evo works out for everyone as my cloud has worked for me. might be buying one later on but for now i have a cloud with a year and a half on warranty left.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just read the Devastator's description on their site. I would have never thought you could take the glass mouthpiece off and put a hydratube on it. I wonder if it's fun or way too much drag/filtration. That'd be a pretty funny setup to whip out for someone who has only smoked bowls and joints before. "Wha.. what the flippery fuck? :whoa:" Welcome to the glass factory, young peon.
It's a fun setup to be sure. :brow:
:peace:

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'll be using my evo with my "bent glass" mobius matrix clone. It's not as fancy as a mobius, and I always want to get the name brand, but its what I've got to work with for now, and it works surprisingly well.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I'll be using my Evo with my GlassBlowersDirect FC bubblers, and my Evolver HC HT 2.0...And I'm more excited about that than ever, as tonight, I've discovered even more modularity with this combo! Since I first ordered my FC bub from GBD last year in october, I was excited to try out the bubbler using my HT as a mouth piece for it, like how Stu and T-Dub, etc, have done using the HT on their Devastators...Over the past year I've used the two pieces like that several times, and it's been quite a great setup when I want to really filter/smooth out a hit!

Now just this evening, when I was cleaning my pieces, I noticed something that I've noticed several times...when I put my Male/Male (DI) downstem in my FC bub, it looks like the HT belongs on top of it...however I know that wouldn't work, as the water level in the bub is too high and would get sucked up into the HT, etc...so I've never bothered. However this evening, I thought about the little splash guard at the bottom of the HT, and said screw it! I think the result is something similar to the SG Pillar pieces?

Anyhow, here is a video showing the 4 ways I can use my two pieces with my Cloud, and soon, my Evo :brow: I'm thinking that now that I've realized all of these combinations, I may have slowed GAS down even more! :lol:

If you don't want to watch the whole video, 3 key points of interest are 1:14, 2:27, and 3:40.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
"Wha.. what the flippery fuck? :whoa:" Welcome to the glass factory, young peon.
It's a fun setup to be sure. :brow:
By far my favorite . . . :luv: This was all flower btw . . .

timewarp1.jpg

Last edited:

Troi

The Philly team is all here in office early. We have parts coming in and a ton of work ahead of us for today. I can't give any details but were predicting the near future to be a very good time to be a Vaporist! But I can assure you that everyone on our side is utilizing every non-sleeping hour to make this happen as fast as possible :).

That looks like it might be similar to the idgg Ice Pinch HT? That 1 handed use is pretty slick and I'm also no longer concerned that I should have gone bent neck. Looks smooth and sweet.

Logo seems smaller and less of an issue on the straight tube vid on IG http://instagram.com/p/e70x-FFS0K/# today than it did last week. Funny how a Miley Cyrus hosted shift-fest of an SNL can totally mellow one out like that :) It's like I don't even see the logo anymore. All I can see, whenever I close my eyes, is Miley with that stupid Gwen Steffani clone haircut and that tongue. And oh gawd, I can hear her voice when it's quiet. Ugh her fucking annoying voice!
As Pistol Pete Carroll would say, I'm "pumped and jacked" to get a smooth hitting Cloud and some epic turbine glass. At this point, I stopped giving a fuck if the tube comes with a giant Miley Cyrus/Skips twerk decal baked on...

I just need me some turbine action. This is also what makes me a desirable boyfriend if you don't like long winded arguments. By the time the argument is 10 minutes old, I've tired of it and stop being mad. :razz:

Big Clouds
Whirlwhindy Turbines
Smooth Hits
Can't Lose

Not writing the next comment in green since its my personal opinion
As my primary hobby aside from vaping and health, is audio. I totally understand how easy it is to get frustrated with these young teen pop stars. The sad thing is they are only complying with what is considered valuable to those who write their checks. Ever since everyone realized that instead of buying your favorite artists you can just download it. The music industry had no answer but to sell itself in a different way.

And sadly since the 90's dressing up pre/teen/teen/young girls has proven to be valuable. It creates value of fresh new faces for them to exploit. I have a few friends that are very talented musician trying to do it the old way. Writing good music, travelling, and playing. However these used to be the acts that got "industry attention" Since threes little money in having a rock band album go platinum how many Beatles stones, have fizzled off and never became something. I hope things change but I think as time goes on we all will have to search the underground for good music!

This is what I consider talent!

Last edited:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
In the office at 4AM? That's fucking dedication right there. :o Thanks for trying to get these in our hands as fast as possible. :tup: If you guys were running through the streets of Philly right now, we'd all be there behind you, cheering you on! :clap::clap::clap::clap:.... In spirit. :rofl:It's a little chilly outside and I'm watching Hell on Wheels right now. :spliff:

Rock the fuck on Philly team! :rockon:

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I hope things change but I think as time goes on we all will have to search the underground for good music!
On the bright side, the internet has made it much easier for large amounts of people to do just that! Mainstream music may have gone down the shitter, but the underground is becoming an underworld!

This is what I consider talent!
:rockon:

gigaurora

On the bright side, the internet has made it much easier for large amounts of people to do just that! Mainstream music may have gone down the shitter, but the underground is becoming an underworld!
:rockon:

Exactly ! like Sixito Rodriguez, amazing man, amazing music. Goes into obscurity, and the internet lets him be known and him to get the love he desrerves :)

Also I got giddy and blushed when Troi was talking about the progress of the EVO and thats its soon a good time to be a vapist. I've never cloud'd so i feel like i'm at a grade 8 prom again, still naive and don't know what to expect, and probably going to be passed out high at 12 D: ahhhhhhh :D

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
What is this? Rumors???? Speculation??? I can say for certain that VRL is all ready for Beta testing and reporting!!!
577895_10151548934395055_837630054_23852287_852397249_n.jpg

I wonder if VXC will be contacting folks so they will know what to expect and when...

I too am waiting with great anticipation! Here's to the EVO :rockon: :clap: :tup: :cheers:

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
Some dude mentioned several posts back that he was getting his new EVO in 8 days. How does one become aware of these dates? Did I miss something/email giving dates of when these will ship?

I hope someone can tell me, because the indiegogo site isn't providing any information.

IIIQBIII,
Reactions: darkrom

11eleven11

There was an update from SM55 that said they were shipping out beta units to fanatics on the 15th. At that point this person probably meant his/her EVO will be shipped in 8 days. Technically it may not even be an EVO to keep.

A good way to catch up on updates is just to read Stonemonkey55's post history.

11eleven11

From pictures and video, the Cloud resting inverted on top of a GonG joint looks risky. Glass can really support the Cloud like that okay? Maybe it's not as heavy as I imagine. Gotta be careful not to bump it in the wrong way I bet.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
From pictures and video, the Cloud resting inverted on top of a GonG joint looks risky. Glass can really support the Cloud like that okay? Maybe it's not as heavy as I imagine. Gotta be careful not to bump it in the wrong way I bet.

If the Cloud is vertical, and the pieces all balance or are held steady so there isn't movement, then you're fine. I use mine in Mobius dewaar joint pieces all the time; in my Ion where the space is a bit tight I use a CloudBuddy in the Ion and the Cloud sits inverted in the CB - works great. @Pappy has vids posted with his Cloud on a 45 degree adapter; again, works fine but definitely requires you to support the unit's weight. I don't care to take the 45 degree risk, but I've used mine in 90 degree stemless pieces, and as long as there is the clearance needed, works terrific.

Top Bottom