Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

TheRamblingSoul

Haven't checked this thread in a while, but what happened to the VapeXhale Eagle? Is it rebranded as the Cloud Evo now?

TheRamblingSoul,

Hexi

To that guy going from CS to Opps, congrats! Opps over a MFG site is a giant satisfying job, but throw in supply chain headaches and ufff.

I do kinda both opps and internal CS here, as well as QA oversight etc... Coming from my experience, I have a few friends that deal with supply chain, contract MFG etc... always a huge challenge when working with 3rd parties, and even internally, supply chain people just don't like being down with QA. Especially if you have a SC partner or Contract MFG partner and they are your only choice because no one else has the right set up/materials or whatever.

QA isn't the police, we are just trying to prevent a catastrophe and the inevitable investigation, which leads to the root cause, which will always be some sort of failure to comply with a quality standard or process or usually just not having a good standard or process in the first place.

But supply chain acts like we're trying to steal their lunch money ^_0

11eleven11

So who else is going slightly (extremely) crazy waiting for the EVO? I know I am. Stonemonkey55's videos of the beta units just make me all the more impatient.

Sometimes I consider hibernating.

Just don't think about it or visit any sites related to anything vaporizer.

It will make it come around the corner before you know it. However you'd be temporarily giving up FC entertainment.

Also in that video did anyone else spot "ELB" toward the end?

VaporsOne

I went to the Vapexhale website to order a new HT thinking it would be between the VX Circ and the Swagger Circ, but I see they also have an Evolver line.

I'm just wondering about build/glass quality across the 3 brands. If you would rather PM me instead of ranking them here that's cool.

VaporsOne,

Vessel

I personally would go with the swagger hydra circ with the evolver closely behind. I think the evolver is 7 mm thick too, so it is some heavy quality.
The in house glass is 5mm I believe, still pretty nice. I actually don't know anything about the Swagger circ, but I am sure its just as nice as the evolver series. The swagger circ looks to have overall a bit less volume than the elvolver, which I think I might personally prefer but I am not sure.

I don't really care for the removable mouth piece on the 2.0, it might be nice though for traveling and perhaps ease in cleaning.

Last edited:

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I love modular HT. I would even like having that bottom umbrella part detachable :D
Cleaning is a big plus, the shorty mouthpiece can easily be cleaned mechanically just by pushing/pulling through a paper towel or piece of cloth. The tube is cleaned the way as any other one, but its smaller without the mouthpiece, therefore easier to handle during cleaning.
Travelling has its cons and pros. Its very compact when disassembled so you can make it even with a very small container. But its two glass pieces, not one, so you also need to make sure it doesn't collide with its own mouthpiece to break.
Stacking is awesome even when I haven't tried it yet. I would like stacking an old-school tube (like SGW or even keck-clippable Vertigo) on it instead of another modular tube (unless it has detachable umbrella). But stacked tube must be also much more fragile than a multichamber one.

Haven't found the time to post in here before, i've been enjoying my cloud for a few weeks now... it's a great device, my only complaint could be that it hits too hard and let my tolerance skyrocket :D

for everyday usage i prefer my solo, as it allows me to be functional - the cloud turns me into a zombie :D

JCat

Accessory Maker
Out of stock for the elb's. Anybody know if this was a better price?
Same price ... $20 for 4 ... depends where you are getting them shipped to though (its a lot better of a deal for me than ordering direct from VXL as shipping from US to here is much more than within Country)

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I actually thought it was a mistake lol. I mean I don't care if I wait a week there should be like a $6 option

@CentiZen - Are you an international customer or ordered some sort of priority shipping?
Out of stock for the elb's. Anybody know if this was a better price?

I'll look into what we can do to lower the shipping costs internationally... we usually box them up pretty good cause we dont want them to be flattened when they get there.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I'm international, but not intercontinental. The 28 dollar option was the lowest tier, priority was 35.

Thanks for looking into this SM! As for protection, what about using OEM altoids tins? They cost less than a dollar in bulk, and fit well into a padded envelope. The 18x10 envelopes ship worldwide for less than 12 dollars.

CentiZen,
Reactions: grokit

11eleven11

who doesn't enjoy a nice zombification once in a while :freak:

i sure do ;)

but on a day to day basis with parenting, studying and working it's just not the right thing for me, but this only makes it all the more special when i find time for a good session with the cloud :)
Haven't found the time to post in here before, i've been enjoying my cloud for a few weeks now... it's a great device, my only complaint could be that it hits too hard and let my tolerance skyrocket :D

for everyday usage i prefer my solo, as it allows me to be functional - the cloud turns me into a zombie :D

who doesn't enjoy a nice zombification once in a while :freak:

i sure do ;)

but on a day to day basis with parenting, studying and working it's just not the right thing for me, but this only makes it all the more special when i find time for a good session with the cloud :)

39 Days til Zombie Season! :leaf:

Top Bottom